You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The 1k Posters Club.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The 1k Posters Club.:
    Pure class Rich. This will be another great addition to the community. The additional ideas about assigned rewards is brilliant. This is going to have people buzzing and really interested in the community. All I need now is a Community doctor think I am going down with flu :( boooooo. p.s. I see you are flying high in the Fantasy Football. I have sneaked up to 20th.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    ha yes, i do take  my fantasy football very seriously! i won our office one last year!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    I take it there will be an ''absolute nutter'' badge.................I'd like a badge, never had one before. Had wristbands with my name and medication written on but never a badge.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    yes they'd appear on your profile and underneath your name and post count to the left (next to each and every post you make)
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited November 2009
    Good idea
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    Great idea grimstar!! your the man yeah!! ;) it is done on a lot other forums, so i don't see why we should be any different! as we are the superior forum among forums!! just my opinion ;)
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    i think its a cool idea, id like to see it happen.