You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

script problem

WhizzaWhizza Member Posts: 21
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Hi all,

Can any one help i get this message every time i load up a table 

"A script in this movie is causing adobe flash player 10 to run slowly, if it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script

Yes No

I press no and then have to have the table on mini view but it is spoiling the enjoyment as often i time out on hands due to this?? i also really really struggle when playing more than one table. any ideas.

Cheers

Carl

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    ps ive reloaded adobe flas player and updated it etc
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I also get the same problem occasionally.
    I press the no button and the game opens correctly. I do still get connection delays which makes it difficult to play.
    I was advised to download Mozilla Firefox, It did help but I still got the same message occasionally, so I am now back to using Internet Explorer. I am more comfortable using IE.
    I don't multi-table if I get the script message because I know that I will have a problem playing.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    is this a common problem across the board then? Or just my computer??  Does anyone know a fix? cmon sky poker techy people its driving me mad!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

i'm really sorry to hear about your problem. i'll send this over to our poker guys to see if they have a solution.

Rich
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    I have the same problem EVERY table i open...used to be occasional but since the update for rotating seats, etc it ALWAYS occurs
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    i  have the  same  problem  m8  dont  know  why  it  does   i  just  reboot  the  com   alright
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    think  sky  tech  tem  need  to look  in to  it   because   it   cant  be  are   servers   fault   it  must  be at  there  end
  • Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited November 2009

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing the above mentioned issues. We can have our technical team review the situation. We would need some of your system information though, as not all customers are affected. Could you possibly email the following information to help@skypoker.com:

What operating system you are using (Windows XP, Vista, etc)?   

The web browser and web browser version you are using (Eg Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Firefox 2 etc)?

What flash layer version you have installed (You can check using http://playerversion.com)  

What is the error message that you are receiving?

• Options
    edited November 2009
    XP, flash version 10 & explorer 7.

hope that helps

Carl
  • Options
    kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited November 2009

just re boot . it should then work fine

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: script problem:
    just re boot . it should then work fine
    Posted by kb245
    Thanks kb but that just dont work!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i have passed this on to the poker team whizza, they will investigate the issue and hopefully be able to provide you with a solution.
  • Options
    Eagles1Eagles1 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2009

Have been getting exact same problem for last couple months cash and tourny tables im on aol windows xp and not very technical lol

• Options
    edited November 2009

same  eagles  on aol  windows  xp 

• Options
    BBKingBBKing Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2009
    I have highlighted this in another thread "Is There a Problem" with a pole as to how often this causes problems.
    Rich I would ask you to get sky technical to contact me as this clearly a problem at your end and this has cost me money a number of times now.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hi guys,

thanks for your patience on this matter. the poker team are still investigating and trying to get to the bottom of the problem.

in the meantime can you make sure you aren't running any other adobe flash based applications while playing sky poker. adobe flash based applications include things like youtube, and having too many of these open may cause an overload on your computer (especially if you are trying to multi-table).

try this out and see if it helps. the poker team will hopefully have a further update soon.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    I emailed my details to help@skypoker and was told it cos i'm using Safari

IT'S NOT....it's the same on all web browser :(
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: script problem:
    I emailed my details to help@skypoker and was told it cos i'm using Safari IT'S NOT....it's the same on all web browser :(
    Posted by diablo_pez
    hey,

have you tried my advice earlier in the tread? when you play on the tables make sure you are not running any other adobe flash based applications such as youtube.

try this and see how things go for you.

just shout up if your problems are ongoing.

Rich
  • Options
    DogWalker1DogWalker1 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    I get this too when opening virtually any table, usually just continure running the script and table loads fine.

Windows 7 Beta
    IE 8
  • Options
    mosquito01mosquito01 Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2009
    Hi I only joined Sky Poker a week ago, had the same problem since i started, folding my hands before i get a chance to play them, updated flash player, no difference, the problem is obviously with the software at sky, usingt Windows xp and Mozzilla firefox, i nam not playing anymore until problem is fixed, luckily got several other sights i play on that work smoothy.