You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

script problem

2»

Comments

• Options
    booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2009
    I have this same problem, not always, but still enough to become a nuisance.
    Another problem I sometimes get is that the tournament countdown clock in the middle of the table, sometimes stays there after the tourny starts and clock counts up, obviously hiding flopped cards, that's a good one.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    i give up trying to resolve this problem now, just click NO and continue :(
  • Options
    Eagles1Eagles1 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2009
    Hi has anything been sorted about this as its still happening every time i play not to bad in tournys as worst you miss first hand.Playing cash is a pain though as by the time table launches someone else has took seat that is available and after about 5 goes if dont get seat i just go elswhere tried it on both aol software and ie with nothing else open no difference cheers
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    hi lads--there are loads of possible errors with this stupid flash player nonsense--I usually clear my cache, cookies and history in the middle of the night, then load a cash table. Test it by seeing how fast the table launches, if it's fine then I don't clear history again untill a problem occurs.

If you are on a mobile connection, you have to find a place to put the modem, where the signal is dead solid, experiment with this and find the best place, (sometimes the signal meter is fine but the actual connection is jumpy)--look at the data transfer counter and find a place where it stays reasonably consistent---- if it moves or is in the wrong position, this will cause errors in the script.

All these problems should be resolves when sky get a dowmload version, I was told it will be in the new year, but they did'nt say which new year--lol----Hope this helps--floppa whoppa