You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A B IT TO LATE

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited March 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
got a tip for one at last minute today,even though my mates went to cheltenham preveiw night they kept it quiet chalie longsdon was there and tipped it and also tipped it for aintree,,SPIRIT OF SHANKLEY ,,,had a turn of foot like dancing brave,,sorry guys if my mates werent cnuts i would have put it up,,,apparently he said vulcanite tmoz was his best chance,,,not for me 

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012
    got a tip in there for man united to reach 19 league titles, barcelona to win last years champions league and albertas run to win 2010 / 2011 ryanairs  , sorry its a bit late
  • Options
    edited March 2012

IM PUTTING IT UP FOR AINTREE MR POPULAR,YOU REALLY ARE A GLAND,,,

OH I FORGOT {THIERRY HENRY}

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2012
    Bell does seem to take it abit too serious imo, seen him have a go at a few people now.....

There's gotta be tonnes of betting forums with serious/pro punters having huge bets etc....

Don't think there's m/any of those here, mainly ppl who just bet for fun, perhaps he hasn't realised that yet. 

Chillax dudeeeeee.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    eh? this not a thread for putting up tips? who was having a go? was i meant to comment on the tip? cos i didnt mention it??? just gave my own is that agianst the rules?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: A B IT TO LATE:
    Bell does seem to take it abit too serious imo, seen him have a go at a few people now..... There's gotta be tonnes of betting forums with serious/pro punters having huge bets etc.... Don't think there's m/any of those here, mainly ppl who just bet for fun, perhaps he hasn't realised that yet.  Chillax dudeeeeee.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     dohhhhhh seen people like him before just goes through websites seing how many people they can argue with if you leave him alone {HE WILL END UP ARGUEING WITH HIMSELF} and you are quite correct for me the forum is a bit of laugh and yes we can be serious from time to time to make a few quid,,this clown has allready REPORTED ME ONCE for absoluetly nothing
  • Options
    LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited March 2012

think bell needs to wind his neck in a bit.....thinks he's gods gift to horse racing,always seems to be
    putting a downer on other peoples posts. grow up bell!!!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    how am i putting a downer on anything on this post? source????
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: A B IT TO LATE :  dohhhhhh seen people like him before just goes through websites seing how many people they can argue with if you leave him alone {HE WILL END UP ARGUEING WITH HIMSELF} and you are quite correct for me the forum is a bit of laugh and yes we can be serious from time to time to make a few quid,,this clown has allready REPORTED ME ONCE for absoluetly nothing
    Posted by andybuck
    you called me a paddy you racist f* **er and i didnt report you i got the post removed, your lucky i didnt report you to the police, other cyber racists have been jailed recently for such, i was quite leniant with it, you invited me as a friend and i politely declined and told you i dont buy into that stuff but thanks anyway and then you took the needle and started abuse. grow up
  • Options
    LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited March 2012
    best ignored i think,he'll soon go away....enough time spent on this thing,over and out.
    gl all for the rest of the week,be lucky
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2012

I was just suggesting why you might be abit harsh in some of your posts bell, towards other posters. On other forums it's probably the norm, where you're discussing your chosen subject (in this case racing) with serious and pro punters, whereas here most of us are very much recreational/losing punters who bet for fun.

It's the same with poker....

Skys poker strategy boards are so soft compared to the more serious forums where people are very criticial and harsh in their analysis of other posters opinions and play. Again, coz most of the contributors are losing/recreational players.

I'm not taking sides, as I say racing for me is fun, and ppl with strong opinions who ruffle feathers probably make it more fun, but most posters probably wont agree.

Either way, whatever. lol. Hope u both have winning weeks. 

• Options
    edited March 2012
    FUNNIEST POST EVER MR POPULAR you really think i wanted to be your freind
    is it really racist calling someone that you clown,ibet you stay in at night and sit in front of the pc WITH A DRESS ON,you are probably the sort of man that disagrees with msterbation
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to A B IT TO LATE:
    got a tip for one at last minute today,even though my mates went to cheltenham preveiw night they kept it quiet chalie longsdon was there and tipped it and also tipped it for aintree,,SPIRIT OF SHANKLEY ,,,had a turn of foot like dancing brave,,sorry guys if my mates werent cnuts i would have put it up,,,apparently he said vulcanite tmoz was his best chance,,,not for me 
    Posted by andybuck
    the problem here is, if you want me to make a mockery of your comment below suggesting this was for aintree, is that you have shown above it was meant for yesterday, your mates are cnuts as you put it (in good company) for not giving it earlier or youd have put it up, for yesterday i presume. though i didnt mention this at the time. but yeah please stop saying one thing and then trying double quick to cover it up. just admit your wrong time and again. its pathetic when you have to lie! case closed
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to A B IT TO LATE : the problem here is, if you want me to make a mockery of your comment below suggesting this was for aintree, is that you have shown above it was meant for yesterday, your mates are cnuts as you put it (in good company) for not giving it earlier or youd have put it up, for yesterday i presume. though i didnt mention this at the time. but yeah please stop saying one thing and then trying double quick to cover it up. just admit your wrong time and again. its pathetic when you have to lie! case closed
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    RONALD MCDONALD HAS SPOKEN YET AGAIN
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    so on a post which is tipping things up in the past, i get a taste and tip things up in the past, yet im the clown? ok
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    so on a post which is tipping things up in the past, i get a taste and tip things up in the past, yet im the clown? ok
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    BAGP USS DEAR BAGP USS OLD FAT FURRY CAT P USS COME AND LOOK AT THIS THING THAT I BRING BAGP USS HEAR WHAT I SING
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited March 2012
    Bell lighten up.

You have corrected me a few times but I dont mind, must have a thick skin being a priest and all that.

The forums, especially this one have always been a bit of fun and most of the time very friendly. 

You correcting everybodies little mistakes is getting a bit monotonous and bringing bad feeling to what should be a pleasure.

Ok with wynne's post you were just advising she had won it 3 times not just last year. Ok so he wasnt wrong in what he said and you were not wrong in what you said. To a lot of people it is now looking like you just want to cause disharmony.

All this will lead to in the end is people ignoring you or the board and we will then miss out on everybodies ideas. For me I don't want to see anybody leaving this forum. 

Father V
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Bell lighten up. You have corrected me a few times but I dont mind, must have a thick skin being a priest and all that. The forums, especially this one have always been a bit of fun and most of the time very friendly.  You correcting everybodies little mistakes is getting a bit monotonous and bringing bad feeling to what should be a pleasure. Ok with wynne's post you were just advising she had won it 3 times not just last year. Ok so he wasnt wrong in what he said and you were not wrong in what you said. To a lot of people it is now looking like you just want to cause disharmony.   All this will lead to in the end is people ignoring you or the board and we will then miss out on everybodies ideas. For me I don't want to see anybody leaving this forum.  Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    well not really a priest. theres another mistake corrected
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Bell lighten up. You have corrected me a few times but I dont mind, must have a thick skin being a priest and all that. The forums, especially this one have always been a bit of fun and most of the time very friendly.  You correcting everybodies little mistakes is getting a bit monotonous and bringing bad feeling to what should be a pleasure. Ok with wynne's post you were just advising she had won it 3 times not just last year. Ok so he wasnt wrong in what he said and you were not wrong in what you said. To a lot of people it is now looking like you just want to cause disharmony.   All this will lead to in the end is people ignoring you or the board and we will then miss out on everybodies ideas. For me I don't want to see anybody leaving this forum.  Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    very well put farther i will stop being silly now
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited March 2012
    Bell you are a star LOL and andybuck I am glad you have repented your sins. 

OK i'll stop the sermon's now but beware any more nonsense

and I will call some of my flock into the

CONFESSIONAL BOX

and mark my words you don't want to go there.

Have a good day all

Father V
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Bell you are a star LOL and andybuck I am glad you have repented your sins.  OK i'll stop the sermon's now but beware any more nonsense and I will call some of my flock into the CONFESSIONAL BOX and mark my words you don't want to go there. Have a good day all Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    ; )   have a good one