You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A B IT TO LATE

2»

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,307
    edited March 2012
    and you m8
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: A B IT TO LATE:
    Bell lighten up. You have corrected me a few times but I dont mind, must have a thick skin being a priest and all that. The forums, especially this one have always been a bit of fun and most of the time very friendly.  You correcting everybodies little mistakes is getting a bit monotonous and bringing bad feeling to what should be a pleasure. Ok with wynne's post you were just advising she had won it 3 times not just last year. Ok so he wasnt wrong in what he said and you were not wrong in what you said. To a lot of people it is now looking like you just want to cause disharmony.   All this will lead to in the end is people ignoring you or the board and we will then miss out on everybodies ideas. For me I don't want to see anybody leaving this forum.  Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    +1

P.S  I am neither a boy or bad incase anybody feels the need to correct this
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: A B IT TO LATE:
    In Response to Re: A B IT TO LATE : +1 P.S  I am neither a boy or bad incase anybody feels the need to correct this
    Posted by BADBOY985
    do bad jokes count?