You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Greyhound Derby

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Greyhound Derby:
    impressive now 3-1 fav 
    Posted by vaigret
    This so déjà vu. This time last year I didn't trade on him when I was in the same position. Grrrr do I wait til he is even shorter?? After all he is in such a weak heat next Sat' he is 1/5 to win it. 
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited May 2012
    he will get shorter, more top rated dogs will go saturday
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey Father i managed to tip the winner in the Telegraph Comp and I've O'Brien and Moore in my stable.... Catapulted me up to 300 and something over all. Defo agree outsiders the way to go in the comp'
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    We are first and second joesman, lets hope we can keep it up

Father V
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited May 2012
    Well,my 3 ante post bets have qualified,Boher Paddy,Shelbourne Geoff and Blonde Snapper.
    Brilliant show by Jayfkay Joesman,BUT I'm clutching at straws-he did have a vacant trap inside him after the 4 dog was withdrawn for a positive sample.
    Dolores Ruth was excellent on RPGTV last week,I just hope he hasn't peaked too soon.
    The real crunch comes next week,starting Saturday,with 3 runs in a week.
    Best of luck to all those still standing.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Well,my 3 ante post bets have qualified,Boher Paddy,Shelbourne Geoff and Blonde Snapper. Brilliant show by Jayfkay Joesman,BUT I'm clutching at straws-he did have a vacant trap inside him after the 4 dog was withdrawn for a positive sample. Dolores Ruth was excellent on RPGTV last week,I just hope he hasn't peaked too soon. The real crunch comes next week,starting Saturday,with 3 runs in a week. Best of luck to all those still standing.
    Posted by bazzer61[/QUOTE

Well Bazzer, I'm a tad worried about the trap 4 draw. Trap 5 veered left out of the traps last week and banged with trap 2, putting 3 and 4 out of the race. And Ted Soppitt (trainer of said dog in the 5) never does me any  favours lol. It's exactly what happened in the quarters last year so I'll be holding my breath as the traps rise. But in all honesty, if u saw the way it exited on Sat' u wouldn't be too worried. If its anywhere near the 4.63 sectional, it won't make ny difference. Race over after 3 strides. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    What did people make of last night's races/time? Jayfkay didn't show same electric pace from 1st corner to halfway. I'm hoping the going had something to do with it. Tough tough draw outside Bubbly Phoenix in the quarters too. Hope it's not a case of deja vous when knocked sidewards in last years quarter final.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Have a saver on Bugatti , all the razldazyl doing well
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Have a saver on Bugatti , all the razldazyl doing well
    Posted by vaigret
    Ok, will do. I'm clinging to the hope that Phoenix is only just out of puppy status and the 3 runs in 7 days are too much for it. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    HELP TRAP 6 IN A FIELD OF 6 RAILERS AND MIDDLES FOR BLONDE SNAPPER.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Phew. .. .That was better. Massive run from the 5 dog to qualify though. Would have much preferred trap 6 in the 2nd semi, but hey ho,  having to do it the hard way. But the dream of the big win is still alive. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    good luck joesman, looks like i had the wrong razldazl tonite rioga beating bugatti.

Still fancy bugatti to get to final
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    good luck joesman, looks like i had the wrong razldazl tonite rioga beating bugatti. Still fancy bugatti to get to final
    Posted by vaigret
    True, though I'll have one last saver on Rioga. Then if either other Razldazl wins I draw level, if Jayfkay does the business it won't hurt my profit too much. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just read the front page of Friday's RP Greyhound section.
    Only one thing I can say guys.
    To coin a phrase,Please God Pascal Taggart gets all the planning permission he needs re Wimbledon.

Still hanging on by fingernails with Blonde Snapper,but the 6 box again in his semi final.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Unlucky Joesman 1,I feel really sorry for Dolores Ruth.
    But I'm still going with the Snapper-fingers crossed !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Unlucky Joesman 1,I feel really sorry for Dolores Ruth. But I'm still going with the Snapper-fingers crossed !!!
    Posted by bazzer61
    Yeah good luck Bazzer. Very small margins, if Jayfkay had been just a quarter of a length further ahead at the turn it would have been race over. Sods law that the dog who took him out of the race was a doubtful runner all week. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Good luck bazzer

hope you have had a saver on Taylors at 4-1 already qualified for the final.

Certainly makes the 7-1 a couple of weeks back seem mighty stingy
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Good luck bazzer hope you have had a saver on Taylors at 4-1 already qualified for the final. Certainly makes the 7-1 a couple of weeks back seem mighty stingy
    Posted by vaigret
    Yeah good luck Bazzer. Though to be honest I've had a bit on Taylor's @ 4/1 myself this morning. Trap 3 slow away and trap 5 went wide at the bend last week (don't I know it!!!). So should get a run to the bend. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    CONGRATULATIONS

bazzer 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks a lot guys-a very nice touch.
    When Taylor's Sky got out ,I was a bit worried.
    Marred a bit by what happened to Aero Majestic and Mill Pegasus in an earlier race-2 broken hocks in one race,and afterwards Kelly Macari sais it did not look at all good for Mill Pegasus.