You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Osteopath

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Entered Thirsk Sat' 3.20. Jockey P J McDonald already booked. 

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2012
    thanks joesman
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited May 2012
    IF SOFT GROUND I WILL BE PUNTING,,CURSED IN LAST RACE,,THIS HORSE OWES ME NOTHING
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited May 2012
    also engaged to run monday 4:00 beverly
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Jockey change to Paddy Aspell whose stats make dreadful reading. 

• Options
    edited May 2012
    3.30 Musselbough today , only two horses out of The Osteopath's winning race taking part. They had been 5th and 7th finished first and second at 20-1 and 9-2.

Pity i missed them LOL 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: The Osteopath:
    3.30 Musselbough today , only two horses out of The Osteopath's winning race taking part. They had been 5th and 7th finished first and second at 20-1 and 9-2. Pity i missed them LOL 
    Posted by vaigret
    Jesus!! (sorry the pun father) 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yay!! Looks like its running Saturday. Early bird on Saturday morning. . . 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    1st 3 prices up. Bet365 and Bet(won't lay a decent bet)Fred  both 5/1. . . . Betvictor 13/2
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2012

Working tommorrow managed to get on at 11/2 with paddy power tonight its less than that on betfair so hope it doesnt drift to badly

• Options
    edited May 2012
    on at 5-1 BOG with my fav bookie, lets hope people
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    on at 5-1 BOG with my fav bookie, lets hope people
    Posted by vaigret
    I took the 13/2 as didn't think it wold last til the morning with the other two companies going 5/1. . Did it single and in a cheeky treble with Blackpol to win and Areo Gaga in the last at Romford tonight. Who is yer fav' bookie Father?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    the one who you can nhave 365 days a year.

Anyway how unlucky can we and this horse get. nearly fell after a furlong and could never get into it after that , finished 5th or 6th
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    the one who you can nhave 365 days a year. Anyway how unlucky can we and this horse get. nearly fell after a furlong and could never get into it after that , finished 5th or 6th
    Posted by vaigret
    Lol get it. . As for The Osteopath can't believe the near fall wasn't mentioned in commentary or afterwards by the 'experts'. Still think jockey partly at fault for position he found himself in. Guess its re load time on Monday unless they pull it out. Might have only  been entered just in case it won and trainer happy to let it carry a penalty. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    With his luck at mo this could get expensive joesman but still think it well handicapped
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited May 2012
    this horse needs soft ground and everything to fall right for it,,,was all happening to quick for it today although the jockey was awfull which is no suprise
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    With his luck at mo this could get expensive joesman but still think it well handicapped
    Posted by vaigret
    Couldn't stand the thought of leaving it and watching it win. Would much prefer to see a proper flat jockey on it instead of a jumps journey man. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Entered 8.25 Fri night Newcastle. I live less than a mile from the track and it's a bog at the min, so should have its going. Just need a decent jockey booked. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    thanks joesman looking out for it
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just back from a (supposedly) romantic stroll round Gosforth Park. Came  back knee deep in mud, so 2 good results. Firstly,  defo heavy going on Fri night. Secondly, the Mrs won't be so keen to keep nagging me to go for a walk next Sunday!! 
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited May 2012
    Just had £20 e.w @ 6/1 & odds seem to be shortening (going off oddschecker).

SKY offering the best price wtf lol.