You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here ***

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here ***:
    Very Well Done To Nigel For Coming 6th in the £10k Primo and Primo Mini.  Nice £633 and £90 PayDays. :) 
    Posted by Sammydrid
    Very well done....doesn't he qualify for the £1,000 Jackpot consolation if he final tabled both events?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here ***:
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : Very well done....doesn't he qualify for the £1,000 Jackpot consolation if he final tabled both events?
    Posted by Brrrrrrr

Sugar...consolation prize is if you win the Main Event and final table Mini.

Sorry!!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    edited September 2012

very nice results....well done!

• Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited September 2012
    DTD 1 - 21st bubbled
    DTD 2 - 102nd
    DTD 3 -12th £3.42

Should have been soooooooooo much better!
  • Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to Dave tonight and myself. 

Dave won £650 in the £110 Buyin £4k BH
    I won £130 in the £4k BH too from a £3 All in Sat. :)

We also had a great night in the DTD. Well Played all Team Diamond members.
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited September 2012
    good work Sammy and Dave, lets hope its a good wkend at DTD!
  • Options
    ALANSK100ALANSK100 Member Posts: 234
    edited September 2012
    well played guys nice win for you sammy from 3 quid was running like a dog in last nights DTD kept freezin me up anyone else have this problem as it folded every set i got due to this managed a 41st as best with this issue
    really quite annoying when this happens as soon as 3rd tourny opens
  • Options
    diamond81diamond81 Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to Dave tonight and myself.  Dave won £650 in the £110 Buyin £4k BH I won £130 in the £4k BH too from a £3 All in Sat. :) We also had a great night in the DTD. Well Played all Team Diamond members.
    Posted by Sammydrid
    As well as cleaning out the £2/£4 ohama table HA HA HA
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well done gang, lets keep up the good work on Monday Nights for DTD....... Want to show them hows the boss
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Managed to qualify for the £5000 Sky Roller tonight courtesy of one of those £3 All in satellites...

I think I used up all my luck winning my seat cos I only had one decent hand the whole tournie and ended out in 42nd place I think, but my point for posting is this (and hindsight is a wonderful thing).

Because it was a £110 buy in, I think I instantly gave all the other players more respect and refrained from making moves I might normally make in the £2/£3/£5 games I normally play in - WRONG

I
    instantly forgot to take into account the fact at least four or five other players would have got in via the £3 sats and other sats and there are poor players at that level, they're just richer and can afford to play that level.

I wasn't playing at a bankroll I couldn't afford because I had entered for £3, the fact it was actually £110 buy in shouldn't have mattered - live and learn, I won't make the same mistake again if I get there (I hope!)

Good luck at the tables everyone and give the All-in sats a go....someone has to win, it could be you next!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    We have all been their before, i still remember when i got scared to play the bigger tour's years ago, but u learn that no matter the buy-in you should always play your own game.....

Next time im sure u will and your result will show the difference.... :)

Managed to qualify for the £5000 Sky Roller tonight courtesy of one of those £3 All in satellites... I think I used up all my luck winning my seat cos I only had one decent hand the whole tournie and ended out in 42nd place I think, but my point for posting is this (and hindsight is a wonderful thing). Because it was a £110 buy in, I think I instantly gave all the other players more respect and refrained from making moves I might normally make in the £2/£3/£5 games I normally play in - WRONG I instantly forgot to take into account the fact at least four or five other players would have got in via the £3 sats and other sats and there are poor players at that level, they're just richer and can afford to play that level. I wasn't playing at a bankroll I couldn't afford because I had entered for £3, the fact it was actually £110 buy in shouldn't have mattered - live and learn, I won't make the same mistake again if I get there (I hope!) Good luck at the tables everyone and give the All-in sats a go....someone has to win, it could be you next!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi guys,

Has the points table changed slightly or am I imagining things???
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    you getting off the website
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    you getting off the website
    Posted by ALANSK100
    yes mate, has it changed from last week?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : yes mate, has it changed from last week?
    Posted by waller02
    Well spotted, I'll email you the proper points sheet etc and gonna change site now.
    You and everyone should have the correct points sheet anyone.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : Well spotted, I'll email you the proper points sheet etc and gonna change site now.
    Posted by Sammy drid

has the website changed now then m8 as ill have to re do my points by the website not the one you sent
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** :
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : Well spotted, I'll email you the proper points sheet etc and gonna change site now. Posted by Sammy drid has the website changed now then m8 as ill have to re do my points by the website not the one you sent
    Posted by ALANSK100
    Your last weeks results will prob be correct mate, the table only changed on monday.....I went to put my results in from the DTD last night and thought it looked different
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : Well spotted, I'll email you the proper points sheet etc and gonna change site now. You and everyone should have the correct points sheet anyone.
    Posted by Sammydrid
    So that sheet you have emailed us is the one we will always use? or will there be anymore changes?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: *** TeamDiamond (TDP) hand discussions Good/Bad & Ugly - whatever u like talk about it here *** : So that sheet you have emailed us is the one we will always use? or will there be anymore changes?
    Posted by waller02
    I'll talk to you via email, this isn't really the place to discuss things. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Bit of  BAD RUN IN THE £4K LAST NIGHT  hit flush on turn and played it all wrong by letting our Team m8 see the river lol wp Waller least a Team member got my bounty :o)