You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

England v Italy!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012
    lol @ poor gambler. 

That isn't a sarcastic lol either, I am shocking. 

I really wanna become a profitable sports bettor/trader too, are there any educational websites/videos out there? I have a bankroll to play with, if anyone can help me out with links etc it'd be much appreciated.
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy!:
    why do 3000 'fans' go for the groups and 6000 thousand go for the knockout stage talk about gloryhunting. 25000 - 30000 of us irish went  over and we know that were pash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen, id have come on here and congratulated england if theyd gone through. i thought the whole "we'll play like italy" thing from your camp was a bit of a windup before game but you did and italy played like brazil. i cant remember italy being so dominant attacking wise. totally one sided, england werent great throughout the tourney but ground out results through groups. suppose the writing was on wall yesterday when we all viewed a very disappointing french side who outplayed you in first game.   the headlines wrote do not leave the pitch with regrets, that cannot be realised tonight. mightily impressed with the italians , couldve been 5 or 6 in 90 mins. who hits a penalty like pirlo when 2-1 down????? unbeliveable coolness. ultimately i think thats what beat england tonight, the italians were all in fits of giggles and ashley young went 'gulp, ive to follow THAT up' and promptly fluffed his lines. as predicted, expectation that didnt exist before a ball was kicked but suddenly flourished once into quarters was downfall.  some consolation can be taken by the english fans that it even went to pens, and by that stage it was actually up for grabs as per the usual lottery. 2 good semis await maybe some positvies will come from this and a positive showing of getting behind your team/country regardless of result, its easy when your down and out to criticise, not so easy but more integral to cheer and keep the faith
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Us English actually expect to reach the knockout stages, unlike you Irish.   So many people who can only afford or can only get one week off work,  go for the business end of the tourneament.
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    rubz ^^^ :D
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy! : Us English actually expect to reach the knockout stages, unlike you Irish.   So many people who can only afford or can only get one week off work,  go for the business end of the tourneament.
    Posted by 1267
    that was a quick flight home you got!!! theres affording and then theres concorde!!! bravo you
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy! : Us English actually expect to reach the knockout stages, unlike you Irish.   So many people who can only afford or can only get one week off work,  go for the business end of the tourneament.
    Posted by 1267
    p.s Nice attempt at a sentence but one word in and it was incorrect. You will find it is 'we' english not 'us' english, but other than that it is a fair attempt at english. For somebody who is supposedly english........................... dot dot dot dot dot  
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy! : p.s Nice attempt at a sentence but one word in and it was incorrect. You will find it is 'we' english not 'us' english, but other than that it is a fair attempt at english. For somebody who is supposedly english........................... dot dot dot dot dot  
    Posted by BELL_POKER

If we're doing the Grammar Nazi thing, then I'm sure there's some capital Es missing somewhere in there... ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy! : If we're doing the Grammar Nazi thing, then I'm sure there's some capital Es missing somewhere in there... ;)
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Capital E's even dot dot dot dot
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited June 2012

no offence was intended doohhhh,im going to have to stop posting on here when im bladdered,,you should stick to poker that i no because your not to shabby at that,
    as for bell us england fans love it when you lot the welsh the jocks all celebrate more when we go out than you do when your team does eventually win a game,BITTERS

• Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v Italy! : Whats this based on? £5 on each team to win on pens.
    Posted by igimc
    enough of this nonsense<i thought this was the betting part of the
    forum.happy days safest bet i've ever made:) 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    no offence was intended doohhhh,im going to have to stop posting on here when im bladdered,,you should stick to poker that i no because your not to shabby at that, as for bell us england fans love it when you lot the welsh the jocks all celebrate more when we go out than you do when your team does eventually win a game,BITTERS
    Posted by andybuck
    i dont recall celebrating at all in what i wrote. just told it like it is i dont think you could point to one part of my post that was bitter. and if you disagree with any part of it then you're living in cloud cuckoo land as it was an extremely honest, unbiased summary