You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

so embarassing... (rant continued)

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued):
    i havent read the whole thread . but surly this isnt the conduct of a TPer to critisize presenters / or even a show that could be sponsoring him ?????
    Posted by chackwow

i have seen a lot of low posts on this site ,

this one is by far the lowest ,

you had to dig back the pages for this ,

4 months ago ,

you should be ashamed of yourself  !

p.s you and i have all said things in the past ,

that we dont feel right now ,

do you want others to go digging in your posts archives  ?

no they wouldnt stoop so low !

plus doh apologised several times over the past

few months  about this thread !

why dont you go digging for that !
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    i havent read the whole thread . but surly this isnt the conduct of a TPer to critisize presenters / or even a show that could be sponsoring him ?????
    Posted by chackwow
    Some people grow, mature and learn from their mistakes and become better for it.

Other people seem to contribute nothing and have nothing better to do than try to stir things up by resurrecting threads that are 3 months old.

If it comes to a choice between those two types of people,  I know which one gets my support.
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    Posted by chackwow
    You have just demonstrating perfectly the dark art of trolling. Now go away you silly little boy or girl.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010
    lol someone out there really hates me right

gotta laugh.

clap clap again.

(ps this thread was here 10 weeks ago, when i was nominated for a weekly show and got dropped.

This thread was here 2 weeks after that, when I was nominated for the weekly show and got through,

This thread was here 3 weeks after that, when I qualified from bootcamp stage 2.

And this thread was also here yesterday afternoon, before the result was announced.

So whyyyyyy on earth have you chosen NOW to do this? )

Big brackets! lol
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited February 2010
     i must be really thick this morning or missing something, but why would someone bring up a post from 3mnths ago to make a player feel bad. i cant see any reason to do this, apart from that person is feeling smaller than the person  they are trying to belittle. didnt understand what "trolling" was i thought it was going out hunting little fluffy creatures ( which is wrong) .but this is far worse!!
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited February 2010
    well said margatemaf dohhh think your an average player some of your plays are manic think u should keep your opions to yourself your doing yourself no favours  m8
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
     i must be really thick this morning or missing something, but why would someone bring up a post from 3mnths ago to make a player feel bad. i cant see any reason to do this, apart from that person is feeling smaller than the person  they are trying to belittle. didnt understand what "trolling" was i thought it was going out hunting little fluffy creatures ( which is wrong) .but this is far worse!!
    Posted by pod1
    A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts for his own amusement. Trolls have been refered to in the web community as, trollers, a**holes, jerks, and s**m of the earth douchebags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,369
    edited February 2010

BUMP ALERT

This is a 4 month old thread that has been "bumped", you can make your own mind up as to motive, but it is NOT a new, or current, thread.
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2010
    i never saw this thread at the time and totally disagree with dohhhh's comments,i have played and chatted to doh plenty of times and he has always been polite.
    there is an obvious reason some would "bump" up this old thread and i dont think(hope) people will not fall for it and let it affect the tp comp.......
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    OK - I'm gonna post this on every anti Dohhhhhhh thread, as I have lost out the most to this guy in the last 24 hours. I have nothing bad to say about him as he has not given me any reason to!
    He has been selected for his poker skills and is into the TP semis.  ALL of us would love to be in his position right now. He should feel very proud - and rightfully so.  He doesn't need any of this negativity and doesn't warrant it.
    I will make my feelings on the TP process available when the thread opens again...........but I will say, I have nothing but good things to say about Ben and Dohhhhh. 
    Some of the decisions have baffled me over this week and I'm still at a loss as to what else I could have done to show that I have the patience and skill to last in a 2 hour clock tournament..........but thats a grievance I have with someone else - DEFINATELY not Dohhhhhhhhhhh.  Good luck mate.
  • Options
    chackwowchackwow Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2010
    BUMP ALERT This is a 4 month old thread that has been "bumped", you can make your own mind up as to motive, but it is NOT a new, or current, thread.
    Posted by Tikay10

Im sorry i have no motive/interest, nor good enough to be a tp player...... i have read the backend of the official tp thread and im starting to believe in the get a room comment.. ive spoke to a few mates on other sites and have been warned to steer clear of you sir...... your opinion is yours  and mine , not that i have one , is mine !!!
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited February 2010
    if ur friends say that it must be true lol, hows about actually chatting to the guy and maybe looking at more recent posts (lol bet u find another in the 1o/o with an argument)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued) : Im sorry i have no motive/interest, nor good enough to be a tp player...... i have read the backend of the official tp thread and im starting to believe in the get a room comment.. ive spoke to a few mates on other sites and have been warned to steer clear of you sir...... your oninion is yours  and mine , not that i have one , is mine !!!
    Posted by chackwow
    You've been warned to steer clear of Tikay? I can't believe that. As for your onions, well I think that's best not discussed... :-)

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued) : Im sorry i have no motive/interest, nor good enough to be a tp player...... i have read the backend of the official tp thread and im starting to believe in the get a room comment.. ive spoke to a few mates on other sites and have been warned to steer clear of you sir...... your oninion is yours  and mine , not that i have one , is mine !!!
    Posted by chackwow
    eurgh shhhh you silly troll... why is it always the new forum people that seem to go trolling? jeeez give it a rest, you go through 4 months of posts to find this... wow, sick life.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited February 2010

wierdly enough,James is my favourite analyst,lol.

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010
    Is this everrrrrr gonna go away? haha stop reviving it :(
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited February 2010
    This is all getting rather pitiful I'm afraid. We all know Dohhhhhhh posted this thread at the time, and we all know (Dohhhhhhh especially) that his comments were ill-advised. In poker, as in life, those who learn from their mistakes flourish, whilst those who believe they never make any, stagnate, wither and then die.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued) : You've been warned to steer clear of Tikay? I can't believe that. As for your onions, well I think that's best not discussed... :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    im sorry noseybonk.. i met u in manchester ( i will again, and buy u a beer) my friends advice was nothing to do with tikay... im sure they meant the java site.. stick to a decent skin elsewhere i was told.... im not after tv fame nor am i bad enough only able to post here ... but this is my last on here .. i saw the show and looked on the forum..... with this type of community im glad i rarely play here ......  
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued) : eurgh shhhh you silly troll... why is it always the new forum people that seem to go trolling? jeeez give it a rest, you go through 4 months of posts to find this... wow, sick life.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    troll ...... another keyboard superhero... im done
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,369
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: so embarassing... (rant continued) : Im sorry i have no motive/interest, nor good enough to be a tp player...... i have read the backend of the official tp thread and im starting to believe in the get a room comment.. ive spoke to a few mates on other sites and have been warned to steer clear of you sir...... your opinion is yours  and mine , not that i have one , is mine !!!
    Posted by chackwow
    Which was in response to my Post advising folks that this thread had been bumped with dubious motive.

That's up to you my friend, you must do as you see fit.

Enjoy your poker, wherever you play it.