You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers

Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Breaking news....

The 27 people who registered an interest in taking part in the APAT UK Team Championships will be entered into free weekly qualifiers which will take place every Thursday night (starting 19th Nov) for the next five weeks.

Points will be awarded for finishing positions in the five tournaments and the eight players with the highest number of points once the tournaments have finished will be able to represent Sky Poker at the APAT UK Team Championships.

Sky Bernie and Sky Dave will also be taking part in these weekly tournaments and each week there'll be a £50 prize pot up for grabs as well (all thanks to Sky Bernie).

Flash Flush will be giving regular updates on the competitors.

Good Luck!

Comments

• Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    already registered, looking forward to it ..... thanks sky!!!!
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    Hi wayne

Good luck in these upcoming qualifiers mate.
    However, i am somewhat concerned that these will take up some of your time that would otherwise be spent putting sillyness in the shed for my and others enjoyment.  Can you guarantee an undiminished supply of humour in the coming weeks?
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Thanks guys.

Goodluck everyone!!
  • Options
    big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited November 2009
    Well done sky for getting this sorted. Im looking forward to following the results, and the team in the APAT events.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers:
    Hi wayne Good luck in these upcoming qualifiers mate. However, i am somewhat concerned that these will take up some of your time that would otherwise be spent putting sillyness in the shed for my and others enjoyment.  Can you guarantee an undiminished supply of humour in the coming weeks?
    Posted by Buistyboy

I think i can do that ;) i can never guarentee that it will always be funny but i do always try my best!! ;) i am sure you will let me know if i start to slip lol ;)
  • Options
    repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited November 2009
    Looking forward to it.  Good lcuk everyone (though not as much as me hopefully ;) )
    Thanks for adding extra value with the prize pool sky - always thinking of the players!  Top notch.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    Hi Steve,

Many thanks to you and Bernie for setting this up, and to Flashflush, Cormach and others for putting this forward...

I hope i can make the top 8 and make it to Manchester as part of the team

Looking forward to it!

Greg
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    Good luck all of you who are participating in these tourneys ...I will be watching you as I think I will learn a lot from you all......May the best 8 men or women win
  • Options
    CormachCormach Member Posts: 140
    edited November 2009
    In Response to The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers:
    Breaking news.... The 27 people who registered an interest in taking part in the APAT UK Team Championships will be entered into free weekly qualifiers which will take place every Thursday night (starting 19th Nov) for the next five weeks. Points will be awarded for finishing positions in the five tournaments and the eight players with the highest number of points once the tournaments have finished will be able to represent Sky Poker at the APAT UK Team Championships. Sky Bernie and Sky Dave will also be taking part in these weekly tournaments and each week there'll be a £50 prize pot up for grabs as well (all thanks to Sky Bernie). Flash Flush will be giving regular updates on the competitors. Good Luck!
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Thanks to all you guys at Skypoker for making this possible.I'm sure a very good team will come out of this and can win this Apat UK team championship.We have quality players in the final 27,so good luck everyone.
    Flashflush you have done a great job on this so keep up the good work and I hope you get into the final 8. You deserve it mate.
  • Options
    JumpaJumpa Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    A BIG UP to Flashflush and the Sky team.... Having qualified for two APAT tourneys this year all I can say is that anything that involves Tikay you know you are going to have a great experience at the tables.

Good luck to all 
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the PM flash, i'd forgotten all about it
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited November 2009
    In Response to The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers:
    Breaking news.... The 27 people who registered an interest in taking part in the APAT UK Team Championships will be entered into free weekly qualifiers which will take place every Thursday night (starting 19th Nov) for the next five weeks. Points will be awarded for finishing positions in the five tournaments and the eight players with the highest number of points once the tournaments have finished will be able to represent Sky Poker at the APAT UK Team Championships. Sky Bernie and Sky Dave will also be taking part in these weekly tournaments and each week there'll be a £50 prize pot up for grabs as well (all thanks to Sky Bernie). Flash Flush will be giving regular updates on the competitors. Good Luck!
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    hi mate any chance of getting in the freerolls i missed the reg???
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    Why are cash prizes being offered as well surely qualifing is enough
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    Hi Sky Steve....count me in as well if not too late...did contact Charlie...my OWN fault....Mike Q
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    Hi, i registered my interest on the initial thread but it won't ley me register, HELP PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited November 2009
    I know I'm extremely late (just found the thread) but can I register my interest?
  • Options
    DaYoungGunDaYoungGun Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2009
    if its not to late ( just found the thread) i would like to register my intrest
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    Thanks guys.  Goodluck everyone!!
    Posted by FlashFlush

hiya charles
         wot time do qualifiers start have been off ill back now tho michael
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hi guys,

flashflush worked with Sky bernie to compile the list of players involved with this. unfortunately you had to have replied to flash's original thread to qualify.

please accept my deepest apologies if you missed this but wanted to play.
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited November 2009
    hi guys, flashflush worked with Sky bernie to compile the list of players involved with this. unfortunately you had to have replied to flash's original thread to qualify. please accept my deepest apologies if you missed this but wanted to play.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    O well, story of my life. Thanks for the reply Rich and good luck to all who play.