You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers

2»

Comments

• Options
    royalfiferoyalfife Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2009

this seems like a good tourny. not too sure about how the selection or this was done but anyway.

will there be anymore of these tournys at different venues where other players can play or is there just the one or is it same players throughout?

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers:
    this seems like a good tourny. not too sure about how the selection or this was done but anyway. will there be anymore of these tournys at different venues where other players can play or is there just the one or is it same players throughout?
    Posted by royalfife
    hi
    If you look on the thread titled Why are invites secret, ive explain how and what
    col
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Ok just a quick not on this before the qualifiers start.
     It was posted on the original thread but some of you may of missed it. ALL PLAYERS WHO QUALIFY have to pay £50 registration fee for the tournament, and have to be a member of APAT (APAT membership is free) and if a seat is won, this does not include accommodation.

Thanks and goodluck all
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    Ok just a quick not on this before the qualifiers start.  It was posted on the original thread but some of you may of missed it. ALL PLAYERS WHO QUALIFY have to pay £50 registration fee for the tournament, and have to be a member of APAT (APAT membership is free) and if a seat is won, this does not include accommodation.  Thanks and goodluck all
    Posted by FlashFlush

looks like i,ve missed qualifiers but will be in manchester to support as have sorted accomadation out good luck to all dtw
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers :  looks like i,ve missed qualifiers but will be in manchester to support as have sorted accomadation out good luck to all dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
     Great to hear Michael.

Hope your feeling better now, and sorry you missed the boat. With so many players interested we had to have a closing date or we would 100's playing to win 8 seats
  • Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    edited November 2009
    thanks for this flash flush well done in getting it going nearly missed it though as just come out of hospital have not looked at the site for couple of days thanks again
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    Good luck all for tonights Team decider and you get to win money as well ....have a good game all
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers :  Great to hear Michael. Hope your feeling better now, and sorry you missed the boat. With so many players interested we had to have a closing date or we would 100's playing to win 8 seats
    Posted by FlashFlush

cheers m8 am feeling a lot better now, gl with qualifiers as for missing the boat maybe i'll get lucky as a supersub if a team is short will have a look on apat forum as am a member all the best michael
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Well played everyone this evening. Final table went on for ages. Congrats to Solarcarro who ended up winning and tallboy for 2nd.

Here are the standings after the 1st round (if points are equal they are seperated by alphabetical order)
    POSITION PLAYER POINTS
    1st SOLARCARRO 13
    2nd TALLBOY 12
    3rd SKY_DAVE 11
    4th KAIDUS 10
    5th LOKI-ROGY 9
    6th DELTA 8
    7th GRIMLOCK 7
    8th KARLLUKE 6
    9th JAMIELOU 5
    10th GREGHOGG 4
    11th JUMPA 3
    12th MARGATEMAF 2
    13th BIGBLUSTER 1
    14th CORMACH 1
    15th DARICH 1
    16th FLASHFLUSH 1
    17th FLUTNUSH 1
    18th GR8TFLOP 1
    19th JOOBIE538 1
    20th LABRAT64 1
    21st MAGGIESDAD 1
    22nd MIKE1975 1
    23rd MR_MBRO 1
    24th ONLYONECT 1
    25th REPTON3 1
    26th SHANXTA 1
    27th SKY_BERNIE 1
    28th THEMACKEM 1
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited November 2009
    Well played everyone this evening. Final table went on for ages. Congrats to Solarcarro who ended up winning and tallboy for 2nd. Here are the standings after the 1st round (if points are equal they are seperated by alphabetical order) POSITION PLAYER POINTS 1st SOLARCARRO 13 2nd TALLBOY 12 3rd SKY_DAVE 11 4th KAIDUS 10 5th LOKI-ROGY 9 6th DELTA 8 7th GRIMLOCK 7 8th KARLLUKE 6 9th JAMIELOU 5 10th GREGHOGG 4 11th JUMPA 3 12th MARGATEMAF 2 13th BIGBLUSTER 1 14th CORMACH 1 15th DARICH 1 16th FLASHFLUSH 1 17th FLUTNUSH 1 18th GR8TFLOP 1 19th JOOBIE538 1 20th LABRAT64 1 21st MAGGIESDAD 1 22nd MIKE1975 1 23rd MR_MBRO 1 24th ONLYONECT 1 25th REPTON3 1 26th SHANXTA 1 27th SKY_BERNIE 1 28th THEMACKEM 1
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I think the words MUST DO TONS BETTER will apply to how i play next Thursday because tonight's performance was awful lol!!!
  • Options
    Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited November 2009
    Good 1st leg guys.

Just wondering how many points people think will be needed to qualify?
    106 points per leg, 5 legs, 28 players = 18.9points on average

So are we talking 22+ points to qualify?
    Looks like it will go down to the wire either way, lots of big names in there.

As long as there isn't a tie-breaker in Sudan, it'll be OK.
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2009
    Good 1st leg guys. Just wondering how many points people think will be needed to qualify? 106 points per leg, 5 legs, 28 players = 18.9points on average So are we talking 22+ points to qualify? Looks like it will go down to the wire either way, lots of big names in there. As long as there isn't a tie-breaker in Sudan, it'll be OK.
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Could be a little higher Loki maybe 28-30 points for 8th place, but we will see.
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    I need a performance after round one!
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited November 2009
    Quick question - as we're trying to qualify for a ten handed tournament, surely the freerolls should be ten handed as well rather than 6 handed tables?

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    I've only just noticed this has started. I have to say a big thanks to Charles for sorting this out to start with, then to Cormac and Bernie etc for pushing it all on too.

I hope you all do well, (whomever qualifies), I will be railing when I can and as for APAT, I will be taking part in the next online season next year :)

p.s. secretly hope Charles gets through on this, go on my son! ;)