You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,303
    edited February 3
    Well at least I cant go into the negative tomorrow but need a miracle to go back up/ Lets hope I have found at least one.

iiii- 2.50 musselburgh - FIRST IMPRESSION 8/1 - Second to GEROMINO at Doncaster in December and this horse smashed a good field last week by a lot more lengths than he beat this one. LOST
    DANGER -BENSON 5/1 4TH

iii- 3.10 SANDOWN- GOOD LUCK CHARM 9/1 - Was running on well in the Lanzarote last time to take 4th and should cope with this up in trip off bottomweight. 4TH
    DANGER - SCAMALLACH KIATH 7/1 LOST

II- WETHERBY 2.42 - BASHERS REFLECTION - 13/2 - Won as he liked last time here and then disappointed at Aintree hoping return here will rekindle him. 2ND
    DANGER- MAGIC WAVE 9/2

i - WETHERBY 1.32 - EATON COLINA - 9/1 - Travelled from Wales and his third at Uttoexeter looked good, back to that distance today. WINNER thats better won easily

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN

1.25 - ZAIN NIGHTS 11/1 4th AND TITAN DISCOVERY 12/1 2nd
    2.00 -SAINT SEGAL 9/4 ; LOST
    3.45- CERTAINLY RED 13/2 2ND came too late and DOM OF MARY 7/2 3rd

MUSSELBURGH

2.15- TEMPTATION IN MILAN 10/1 LOST and MAGNA SAM 6/1 LOST
  • Options
    doubled up to 12 points up
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Looking slightly better but cant seem to stop these seconds

iiii - NEWBURY 1.30 - KYNTARA - 10/3 - Would have won last time if it didnt peck on landing at last . Better luck today ? Already backed from 12/1 tonight. Another 2nd, at least my danger won
    DANGER EMITOM 9/2. WINNER

iii - NEWBURY 3.15- AURIGNY MILL - 14/1 - Won easily last time and hoping still ahead of handicapper. LOST
    DANGER - LOOKAWAY 11/1 LOST and EW DONNACHA 25/1 LOST

II- NEWBURY 4.25 - NOAHSGREATRINBOW 15/2- Won well for Harry Derham last time and hoping he can follow up. 2ND again
    DANGER ROYAL INFANTRY 5/1 WINNER

i - NEWBURY 12.55 - EAST INDIA EXPRESS 11/4 - bACK in much easier company after coming 4th to two horses look like good Cheltenham prospects. 2ND kept running in behind wnner and also very tenderly handled . 2nd's continue

OTHER FANCIES

NEWBURY 2.40 - EDITUER DE GITE 11/2 NR AND FUNAMBULE SIVOLA 9/1
    2ND
    3.50 - INCH HOUSE 11/8 LOST

7.30 WOLVERHAMPTON A PINT OF BEAR 33/1
  • Options
    down to 8 points up
  • Options
    edited February 17
    Still not doing well and here's this weeks seconds

iiii- HAYDOCK 3.50 - J'AI FROID -7/1 - Battled to beat KYNTARA last time who then ran another good race last last week. Still ahead of handicapper ? 4TH ran out of steam

iii- ASCOT 3.00 - THREEUNDERTHRUFIVE - 4/1 - a rare event me going for Mr Nicholls but the form behind one of the horses of the season BROADWAY BOY has to be followed. WINNER at 5/1 for my least fav trainer and shows he is not a shirker so form of BROADWAY BOY might be even better now.

ii- ASCOT 4.10- HONOR GREY - 8/1 - Off for a long period but only 1lb higher than when mightily impressive beating GLIMPSE OF GALA at Aintree . Hoping Ben Pauling has him fully fit and not a warm up race. WINNER 14/1 battled superbly to win
    DANGER - HAVAILA 6/1 LOST

i- ASCOT 2.25- IN THE AIR -33/1 - The big handicap hurdle of the day and hoping I have found one here. Last three races over fences which he didnt like. Now back over hurdles off low weight in which he came 1st last time. More enlightening is his couple of lengths second to JPR ONE at Taunton. LOST
    DANGER - JAY JAY REILLY 12/1 LOST

OTHER FANCIES

HAYDOCK

3.15 MY SILVER LINING 5/1 2ND having to race wide due to ground probably cost

ASCOT

1.50 APPLE AWAY 6/4 LOST

WINCANTON

3.42 STRATTON OAKMONT 11/2 2ND beaten by weight

• Options
    UP TO 25 POINTS UP
  • Options
    STUGGLING WITH INTERNET SO QUICKIE

iiii - KEMPTON 1.50 - PEKING OPERA 15/2

III- NEWCASTLE 2.08 -FENKAND TIGER 6/1
    DANGERS ANGLERS CRAG 7/1 AND THE GALLOPING BEAR 9/1

II - KEM[TPN 3.37 -FLEGMATIC 6/1

I CHEPSTOW 3.08 - GLIMPSE OF GALA 6/1

OTHER FANCIES

KEMPTON 1.15 - SAMUEL SPADE 14/1
    4.10 GRANDADS COTTAG 4/1
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    vaigret said:

OTHER FANCIES

4.10 GRANDADS COTTAG 4/1

vaigret said:

OTHER FANCIES

4.10 GRANDADS COTTAG 4/1

if Peking Opera can run anywhere close to its flat rating the Nicholls horse is going to have to be good
  • Options
    edited March 2
    DOWN TO 21 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited March 4
    THIS WEEKS

iiii - NEWBURY 1.55 - BILL BAXTER - 5/1 LOST
    DANGER- HELTENHAM 6/1 WON 17/2

III- KELSO 2.50 - CRACKING RHAPSODY 11/1 WON FOLLOW
    EW - GEROMINO 28/1 LOST AND SALSIDA 28/1 LOST

III- NEWBURY 1.20 - FORTESCUE 10/3 2ND

II - KELSO 2.17 - BRUCIO 5/1 FELL

OTHERS

NEWBURY

2.25 JACKS A LEGEND 13/2 LOST
    3.00 SHARED 7/1 3RD
    3.32 FERN HILL 11/2 LOST
    4.05 HEAVEN SMART 5/1 LOST
    4.40 JASMINE BLISS 11/4 WON

KELSO

3.25 AYE RIGHT 3/1 LOST

DONCASTER

NUBE NEGra 5/1 NR

CERTAINLY RED 9/1 LOST
  • Options
    UP TO 29 POINTS UP
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    👏 well done dude.
  • Options
    thefall said:

👏 well done dude.

thanks ABOUT TIME
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Back into civilisation and internet

iiii- WOLVERHAMPTON 2.40 - DOCTOR KHAN JUNIOR 7/2 - Has been good to me and hopefully still ahead of handicapper despite top weight LOST filly at bottom too well in

iii- SANDOWN 1.50 - CHAMPAGNE TWIST - 12/1 - Going all in this week on three horses raised in class and should still shine. This horse mightily impressive winning last time and could be a lot better than his first in handicap mark. WINNER battled brilliantly to win from stablemqte

ii - SANDOWN 2.25- GEORGI GIRL - 14/1 - Held on well last time despite being under pressure from 2 out . Up in weight and class but could still win. LOST

i- SANDOWN 3.35 - HEROS - 12/1 - Another with a small weight rise and upped in class but gave EATON COLLINA a fright last time and trainer back in a bit of form after blip in February. NR

OTHER FANCIES

AYR

1.23 - CONISTON GEORGE 3/1 3RD
    4.53 - KINGSTON JAMES 6/1 WINNER nearly led from start to finish

HEREFORD

2.17- MOLLYS THIRD MAN 20/1 LOST
    4.35 - NOT NOW LINDA 3/1 WINNER and got some 7/1 as well
  • Options
    up to 39 points up
  • Options
    edited March 16
    With everybody around me making nice profits I just about held my own and only lost a tenner or so. Oh for those **** seconds still. the one that really annoyed me was tTHE JUKEBOX MAN at 22/1 oh for BEN JONES being on it instead !!!!!

iiii- KEMPTON 3.20 - LEXIE'S MOON - 7/1 - Never heard of trainer before but this was a good winner last time out and very hopeful the horse can go in again under SEAN BOWEN. 4th oh dear treble down but good day

III - UTTOXETER 3.00 - FARCEUR DE LARGE 8/1 - The Midlands National will be a slog and this horse should love the sticky going having won on heavy. Has won two forces races at Sndown and others have come out and franked the form. 5TH led most of the way and jumped superbly but just didnt last out.
    DANGER- MY SILVER LINING 6/1 3rd

ii - KEMPTON 2.10 - BOOMBAWN- 7/1 - Skelton has shown this week how good he is in Handicap hurdles and this horse was imperessive last time. Coursewinner. WINNER came with a withering run and held on from my second choice
    DANGER - TITAN DISCOVERY 9/2 2ND

i - NEWCASTLE 1.27 - FROM THE CLOUDS 5/1 - Good winner last time and should go in again despite the penalty. WINNER led from start to finish and just held on at a lovely price 13/2
    Small saver on the trainers other horse VISUAL IMPACT 12/1 Went out to 80/1 and looked like being 1, 2 until late on

OTHER FANCIES

UTTOXETER

1.50 - ONE EYE ON VEGAS 4/1 3RD weight rise and ground too much
    2.25 - LORD SNOOTIE 9/2 didnt go a stride and TANGANIKA 12/1 3rd

NEWCASTLE

2.37 SALSIDA 8/1 LOST

KEMPTON 2.45 FLEGMATIK 5/2 2ND outbattled by winner but gave his all
  • Options
    up to 51` points up
  • Options
    edited March 23
    Have been improving lately , looked like I was going into minus a few weeks ago now back up to 50+ points up. Lets hope it continues and I havent just put mockers on it with that little boast.

iiii- BANGOR 1.30- JUNGLE JACK 7/2 - Just got headed last time by a horse that went on to win a big Scottish handicap by a mile and one I had tipped in these ratings. That horse is now going for bug hurdle later in season whilst Jack goes to a race which he won last year. LOST finished very tired after trying to put it to UNCLE BERT 2 OUT, disappointed as fav went past him easily.

iii - NEWBURY 2.10 - THE GOOD DOCTOR 18/1 - Ben Pauling is becoming one of my go to men and this horse narrowly lost To PEKING OPERA last time over inadequate trip. PO was going to be Moore's Triumph hurdler before disappointing next time so hoping this one can win this back at 2m2f. LOST never in it

Now we move to flat and what form are they going to be in well

ii- DONCASTER 4.10 - WILD WAVES 5/1 - Trainer has won this twice in last four years and this horse shouted from the rooftops as big improver this year. Also now runnig at a better distance. LOST never in it

i - DONCASTER 1.20 - HOLLOWAY BOY - 5/1 - Won first time out at ROYAL ASCOT at 40/1 , I got 100/1 , so hoping he still runs fresh. Only ran twice last year in 2000 guineas and Jersey so hoping he up for this. 4th not fully wound up for this
    DANGER- PADISHAKH 16/1 LOST race to lower handicap mark and for later in season.

OTHER FANCIES

DONCASTER

2.25- DIRTY OLD TOWN 8/1 LOST and THUNDER ROAR 8/1 2nd had to switch a number of times in a normal SPENCER ride.
    3-00 SOPHIAS STARLIGHT12/1 LOST AND ADAAY IN DEVON 9/1 LOST
    3.35 - JOHAN 10/1 LOST and THUNDER BALL 12/1 LOST MIGRATION never left stalls
    5.20 - BIG BEAR HUG 10/1 2ND AND MOLLY VALENTINE 10/1 LOST

NEWBURY

3.15 MARMALADE TIME 14/1 LOST AND ENDLESS SUPPLY 16/1 LOST LINDY REILLY 11/1 LOST

WOLVERHAMPTON

6.45 BEWARE THE BEAR 9/4
    7.15 BEAR TO DREAM

NEWCASTLE

5.30 NIGHT BEAR 11/4
  • Options
    oh dear oh dear a very bad day

back to 47 points up
  • Options
    edited March 30
    Had some big outsiders just out of prizes Friday 33/1 66/1 but thats the story recently. Also Flat form hasnt settled down yet and Friday's results showed that you really cant go by all weather form with a number of big price winners.

Anyway we keep giving it a go.

iiii= MUSSELBURGH 3.35 - CHILLINGHAM 4/1 - Not big price but this horse is class and likes running when fresh. Trainershould have him right for today. NR
    Danger EW - YOURKINDNESS 14/1 NR

III- HAYDOCK 3.15 - DUBAI DAYS 12-1 - Been running in some good races and joins the veterans ow at 10 with a very coswy win last time. 2ND backed down to 4/1 but couldnt catch leader

ii - MUSSELBURGH 4.45 - ZARGUN - 7/2 - Looks like a match between this one and my other fancy THORNABY PEARL 2/1 . bOTH sprinted to top victories last week. NR'S

i - HAYDOCK 2.40 - SHOESHINE BOY - 8/1 Tough end of season handicap which is why this only gets the 1 candle rating but could still be very much ahead of the handicapper against some exposed horses.
    Dangers - TANGANYIKA 9/1 and MY BOBBY DAZZLER 16/1 ALL LOST

OTHER FANCIES

MUSSELBURGH

2.25 GWEEDORE 4/1 NR
    3.00 PRINCESS KARINE 16/1 NR

HAYDOCK

2.05 SALSADA 12/1 3RD