You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316

Great work :)

thnx mate
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited December 2019
    Yes, well done Terry. I still look in and see what you picks are/get on. I hope you were well rewarded for them 4 winners today.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Yes, well done Terry. I still look in and see what you picks are/get on. I hope you were well rewarded for them 4 winners today.

yes thnx but school boy error , As I dont like yankees i ended u with three winners in doubles and trebles and one on its own. Arrghhh. Nice profit but could have been lot more. You watch from now on I always include a four timer and it will come up once in blue moon if at all!!!

terry
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    After the unadultarated winners last week Im afraid your back to the verbose this week. Lets hope it doesnt stop the winners.

iiii- 2.05 HAYDOCK - CLOSING CEREMONY - 13/2 - Would you beleive it you have two horses that you want to back next tie and the trainers put them in the same race. I have gone for this one as he gets the trip and was running all over the field last time until a lack of a run found him out. Hopefully that will have put him spot on for this. LOST WENT WONG JUMPING SECOND LAST
    However it wouldnt surprise me if SAKHEES CITY -5-1 WON as he was so impressive last time. Just worried about the new trip in a bog. LOST

iii - 3.35 ASCOT - NOT SO SLEEPY 8-1 - Despite mainly being a flat trainer Hughie morrison knows the time of day with hurdlers and I am hopeful he has found another good one here. He trotted up over C?D last time and although he might not get such an easy lead is still at the bottom of the handicap and open to further improvement. WINNER EASILY SKIPPED AROUND, NEARLY RAN OUT AND STILL WELL AHEAD OF HANDICAPPER
    DANGER WHOSHOTTHESHERIFF 14-1 5TH

ii= 3.00 ASCOT - MISTER MALARKEY - 13/2- Another who ran well for a long way and that race was Ladbroke. Has beaten rivals tougher than this and stable seems to be in slightly better form this week. LOST
    DANGER- KILDISART - 11/2 LOST

I - 2.40 HAYDOCK - CROSSFIRE - 8-1 -A favourite of mine after two big wins for me last year. Still got a lot to offer and whilst being pulled up last time he was going nicely until lack of run and a mistake saw his chance go. Should love this stamina slog LOST WENT OUT LIKE A LIGHT

OTHER FANCIES

HAYDOCK

3.15 CHTU BALKO - 13/8 2ND

ASCOT

12.40 PEMBERLEY 9-2 NR
    1.15 RIDERS ONTHE STORM 6/4 WINNER AT 9/4 WHAT A PRICE AND ANOTHER TO FOLLOW
    1.50 ESPOR DE GUYE 4-1 WINNER VERY NICELY -FOLLOW
    GOLDEN WHISKY 9-1 PULLED UP

LINGFIELD 11.45 GEORGE THOMAS WINNER 16-1
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    GOOD LUCK .TOUGH DAY
  • Options
    UP TO 160 POINTS UP,

4 WINNERS AND STILL I COULDNT GET TWO TOGETHER IN ONE PERM
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Well I hope you all had a good Xmas and we can get some more winners. Had a good Boxing Day horse wise but not so good Friday. Lets hope for some today.

iiii - 1.50 NEWBURY - SEVERANO - 5-1 - Missed the 13-2 and this horse going for a hat trick on handicap debut. Still looks as though he has been very fairly treated . 4th Ridden with too much confidence and out paced late in slowly run race. Silly as he was certain to get distance.

iii - 2.25 NEWBURY - COPPERHEAD - 7-2- Won well over this distance last time and although up 9lb could still be better than this handicap mark. WINNER so easy never asked until after the last and then not harshly, FOLLOW

ii- 3.35 - NEWBURY - TIDAL FLOW - 7-2- As Ihave said before this trainer and i dont get on well together but still feel this one worth going with. Won easily last time and jumpd superbly. 2ND looked like he had them all beaten especially BURBANK who then suddenly fouNd second win to beat him.
    DANGER - MORNING VICAR - 7-2 FELL

I- 2.40-LEICESTER - NIGHT OF SIN - 11/2- C/D winner and taking it on trust trainer has got him ready for this. FELL when disputing lead

OTHER FANCIES

LECIESTER

3.15 BALLYELLIS 9/2 2nd
    AND MASTERS APPRENTICE 7/2 LOST

LINGFIELD

12.25 BOY GEORGE 25-1 3rd

2.10 TORBELINO 14-1 LOST
  • Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    thnx mate
  • Options
    UP TO 160.5 PTS UP
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Here we go again

iiii- 2.25 - SANDOWN - FIDDLERONTHEROOF - 2-1- Very impressive last time and trainer has won two out of the last 3 runnings of this. With horses with no gaps in their names giving huge profits this week this is one to be on . LOL WINNER with 3 other horses with no gaps also winning, have I got a trend here. Anyway back to this fellow very impressive, follow on soft ground.

iii- 1.20 SANDOWN - WAKIKI WAVES- 13-2- Trainer likes having winners here and this on has a string of wins behind it, looks like it has beenkept back for this race since last win in October. LOST

ii- 3.35 SANDOWN- ELDORADO ALLEN 5-1- Looked a very exciting horse last year until a horse brought him down and he injured a hock. If back to full fitness his handicap mark could be very good despite top weight.2ND just a bit too much weight after looking like winner jumping last

i- 11.40 LINGFIELD - VOI - 10-1 - Handicapper has dropped her despits some good runs in better races. 2nd just run out of it after looking like winner

OTHER FANCIES

12.25 NEWCASTLE- PINCH OF GINGER 9-4 WINNER at 7-2

SANDOWN

1.50 DAREBIN 13-2 LOST
    3.00 SHANROW SANTOS 12-1 LOST AND DARK VISION 6-1 - LOST -VOID RACE FORM FRANKED LAST WEEK

WINCANTON
    2.05-MOLINEAUX 5-1 WINNER
    2.40 -NIFTY AT FIFTY 6-1 RAN OUT

• Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    DOWN TO 159.50 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    My followers should be wary this week as I really fancy most of my main picksn so if you want to play a bit safe go for

12.55 KEMPTON - DELIGHT OF DUBAI 11-4, LOST
    3.15 KEMPTON - ON THE BLIND SIDE 9/4 3RD
    1.05 WETHERBY - WITH DISCRETION 4-1 LOST DIDNT LIKE FENCES UP HOME STRAIGHT LOST EASILY
    1.50 WRWICK - HIGHEST SUN 2-1 LOST

For the more risky among you my ratings are

iiii - KEMPTON 12.55 - DELIGHT OF DUBAI - 11/4- Cant get away from this one and if from a bigger stable wouldnt be this value. Backed in already from 9/2 she won well last time and form franked by second. 2ND Misread the form of winner who looked class above.

iii - WARWICK 3.00 - THE CONDITIONAL - 4-1 - Entered in Gold cup he ran a stormer last time to finish 2nd in Ladbrokes Trophy. Hoping extra distance doesnt blunt him. 4TH HELD IN BUT DIDNT GET HOME OVER EXTRA AFTER TRAVELLING WELL EARLY.
    SAVER - CROSSPARK 14-1 who will relish trip and finished 3rd in this last year. PULLED UP

ii- WETHERBY 2.50 - SAKHEES CITY - 12-1 - Ran a cracker over this C/D two runs back and then tried over 3miles which didnt suit. Drop back in distance should galvanise him to another win. 2ND RAN WELL BUT COULDNT TOUCH WINNER
    DANGER - BIG BAD BEAR 9/4 who could be extremely well handicapped. LOST -COULDNT JUMP IN THIS CLASS

i- LINGFIELD 3.40 - FORTISSIMO - 10-1 - Real punt this one, Johnston stable near enough closed down in December but this one kept on go and finished 4th few days ago. Has been running over further and not getting home. Now fitted with headgear and Frankie Norton's and Johnston's only runner at course today. Hoping they fly off and dont get caught. 4th Couldnt get lead and ran out of places late on

OTHER FANCIES

KEMPTON

1.30 MR MEDIC 14-1 LOST
    2.05 FRODON 7-4 WINNER VERY NICELY
    2.40 BURROWS PARK 10-1 4TH OBSTRCTED AT LAST AND VIVE LE ROI 14-1 2ND
    3.45 BELTOR 10-1

WETHERBY

2.15 - NIVEN 5=1 LOST
    3.55- SHESONEOFOUROWN 4-1 2ND

WARWICK
    2,25 MOSSY FEN 13-2 WINNER Looked beaten but rallied superbly to get up.
    3.35 STONEY MOUNTAIN 6-1 LOST AND LISNAGAR OSCAR 14-1 FELL

GOOD LUCK US
  • Options
    Good luck.I have 3 of yours
  • Options
    DOWN TO 155.50 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    There is a pattern to my selections to get back some winners today as three of my fancies are horses that have been chasing reverting to hurdles. Lets hope it works

iiii - 2.25 ASCOT - THOMAS DARBY - 13-2 - This fellow was top class as a hurdler coming second in the Supreme at cheltenham but he has struggled Novice chasing. Returned to hos best discipline and the trainer now getting winners he gets top mark. WINNER 8-1 always going well and class prevailed in tough race.

iii- 1.15 ASCOT - NEARLY PERFECT -5/2- Won nicely last time when his jumping was superb . upped in class but hopeful he still ahead of this mark. 3RD jumped well but couldt live with the winner late on

ii- HAYDOCK -4.15- TAKING RISKS - 5-1- Scottish National winner who Brilliantly won last time over fences besting Top Ville Ben who then franked form next time. Will relish the trip and ground back over hurdles and is 11lb lower than his chase mark. LOST

i- ASCOT -3.00 - ESPOIR DE GUYE- 4-1 - Looks a horse who is improving all the time although trainer not hitting the high notes as she did in December. However hoping this horse will buck the trend and show he is a horse to follow. 2f etra and 14lb extra a slight worry but won by 10 lengths last time. NR
    DANGER - HAPPY DIVA 5-1 -Consistent mare who Lady Buttons only beat by a head last time. LOST little saver on the winner at 5-1 helped

OTHER FANCIES

ASCOT

1.50 -MAGIC OF LIGHT - 9/4 - Another chaser, 2nd in 2019 Grand National no less, returns to hurdling after winning a listed chase by a distance last time. WINNER EASILY AT 5/2

4.05 - FAUSTINOVICK - 3-1 LOST

HAYDOCK
    2.40 GERONIMO 13-2 3RD AND ACTING LASS 11-2 LOST

TAUNTON 2.50- ROCK THE KASBAH- 3-1 2ND

LINGFIELD 3.20 -GEORGE THOMAS- 6-1 LOST

• Options
    Good luck. I have followed the lazy way out tonight.Used all your selections in my bets.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good luck. I have followed the lazy way out tonight.Used all your selections in my bets.

OH DEAR good luck
  • Options
    UP TO 161.5 POINTS UP