You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose?

Comments

• Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose?:
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose? : I guess, in fairness, that should be the story of The Tortoise and The Hair
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    OOOOO cheap shot there Richard
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose?:
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose? : OOOOO cheap shot there Richard
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Lol- I was talking about MYSELF!!!
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose? : Lol- I was talking about MYSELF!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    funny I was thinking that ....lol....and Im sure u was x
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    The team Orford practice game ....... Candy from a baby is springing to mind lol ;)
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    soz all but you are all on the losing side here....teehee
  • Options
    D3ADH4ND5D3ADH4ND5 Member Posts: 189
    edited November 2009
    orford we love you
    orford we do
    team tk will have egg on there faces
    coz were the ones with poket aces!!!!!

go team orford
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    just joined the winning team, *cough*  *cough* tikays team, sorry about that.

i will admit i thought of joing team orford but there's money involved and no point in joining a loser's team, its just not in my nature.

when battle commences and the cards are shuffled
    orford's feathers will soon be ruffled
    the man has no class and relies on luck
    hence the name "lord smuck"
    tikay's cool, calm and a man of leisure
    but this victory he will treasure
    skybet have suspended all odds, cos the outcome is clear
    hopeless orford is shivvering with fear
    as the final hands are dealt and orford is grinning
    much to his stupidity, its tikay whos winning
    the money's all in and tikay's in heaven
    flips over his cards its a straight to the 7
    lord muck screams and shouts and says "i had 3 of a kind"
    to which tikay replies "your out of your mind!!"
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    just joined the winning team, *cough*  *cough* tikays team, sorry about that.
    Posted by webby234
    Well Webby, you've made your bed and now you'll have to lie in it. But don't come crying to me when your team get owned on Tuesday night!

Btw- nice poem! You don't strike me as the poetry type- but what can I say, it had style, it had great composition, it even had a quirky rhyming scheme- top effort.

The only thing you've got wrong, in an otherwise flawless piece of art, is the facts. My team will win.
    Simple as.

And just so you know what you've just let yourself in for, here's a snapshot of typical members of Team Tikay enjoying themselves recently during a tournament break...

PS- They're from the Junior division of his squad...
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    LMAO nice one rich, at least they will be blessed with experience
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009

C'MON TEAM TIKAY

• Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited November 2009

I'm sure i'm not the only young'un on team Tikay right??? Probs am the baby though =]  
    Anyways well past my bedtime! lol

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,658
    edited November 2009
    think the mods should keep an eye on this thread it could get out of hand....go team tikay
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    As an accidental member of Team Orford (mis-click!), I firmly expect to lose...

So, I suggest the following forfeit for my team captain:

Not only should he be forced to dye his hair blonde.

Not only should he be forced to wear THAT jacket.

He should also be forced to attend the 2010 Steam Locomotive Appreciation Society's Annual Convention in Redruth - and be forced to sit through Tikay's four-hour lecture on the LNER Class A4 4-6-2 Pacific.

We may have to use eyelid clamps (Clockwork Orange-stylee) to ensure Richard pays attention.

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    As an accidental member of Team Orford (mis-click!), I firmly expect to lose... So, I suggest the following forfeit for my team captain: Not only should he be forced to dye his hair blonde. Not only should he be forced to wear THAT jacket. He should also be forced to attend the 2010 Steam Locomotive Appreciation Society's Annual Convention in Redruth - and be forced to sit through Tikay's four-hour lecture on the LNER Class A4 4-6-2 Pacific. We may have to use eyelid clamps (Clockwork Orange-stylee) to ensure Richard pays attention.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hey james leave our great team leader out of this. There will be no forfeits heading in his direction.

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi peeps

Lets not forget our confidence booster, one the the captains has blown his PTP bankroll and has to go cap in hand to reload, DONT DO IT SKY DES, LET HIM SUFFER lololol, whilst the best captain probs will never have too. Gooooooooooooo tikay ;)
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose? : Hey james leave our great team leader out of this. There will be no forfeits heading in his direction.
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Well, if Team Tikay loses, their team captain should be forced to live the 'Life of Orford' for a night...

Could everyone's favourite pensioner cope with a marathon session of America's Next Top Model, Most Haunted, Dating in the Dark and Meet the Hasselhoffs?  I fear not.  Insanity would probably ensue.  Which might be mistaken for senility!

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Tikay's primary school classmates from years ago practising before the first game :) 

• Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    In Response to tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose?:
    OFFICIAL TEAM TIKAY THREAD Team Orford are NOT permitted to Post on this Thread. Spies will be shot.
    Posted by Tikay10

hi tikay how will i know which team i am on cheers michael  aka  dtw
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    In Response to tikay's Tonkers will beat Orford's Donkers - but WHAT forfeit shall we impose?:
    OFFICIAL TEAM TIKAY THREAD Team Orford are NOT permitted to Post on this Thread. Spies will be shot.
    Posted by Tikay10

hi tikay hows things m8 have clicked no preference but have now decided to play for Rich Oford Team tried to click TKO button on home page it won't let me on to survey form to choose could you or Rich or Sky Rich sort it out for me please many thanks  michael  aka  dtw
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hi tikay how will i know which team i am on cheers michael  aka  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hi Mike, Tikay's trying his luck at DTD today and will be offline, unless he crashes out early!

So, I'll field this question- we are working on having a full list of who's in which team to be published on the forum on Tuesday morning.

Watch this space!