You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your PlayTHREE

2»

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    fold unless u got a very good read on him  ie has he done this play  before  if so call  have u seen any of his hole cards hes been playing  if  not  put him on  kk  or  aa
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    i fold, but really only because of how bad we've played it, not enough info for me 2 call
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited November 2009
    Bump!
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2009
    Ms Ling can you please tell ORFORD I would prefer if he stopped bandying my knickers around the studio!!

Good lord..
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    Just wondering if all of Team Orford are going to adapt to his comover hair style?

TEAM TIKAY!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009

Firstly I cannot believe both players checked the turn. One or the other surely has to bet. I bet big myself, and win the pot there and then. Having made the mistake of checking, Im left with a horrible decision. The check on the turn from the other guy makes me more inclined to call, as he could be shoving with any of 2 missed flush draws, or be convinced his 10s or jacks are good, as 'i' checked the turn.

Betting the turn is key to the hand, as it tells me so much about the opponents hand!

Having got myself in a mess in the hand, I fold on the river as I have no idea where I am, and the method is to fold when this is the case, and make sure I know where I am in the next one!. If he shows a bluff, It just goes to show that aggression always pays!

DOHH

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2009
    I would fold, no doubt he had trips pre-flop, quad 9s on the flop and an Orford Boat on the river (9999444).