You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

T.K.O - the ' no preference ' players

BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

hi guys just a quick question, for those of us who could not decide which team to side with as we beieve each a worthy opponent, 

can any one say when we will find out who we will be playing for ?

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    i think u'll find ur in Team Orford !!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Just join Team Orford..........the winning team
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    In Response to T.K.O - the ' no prefference ' players:
    hi guys just a quick question, for those of us who could not decide which team to side with as we beieve each a worthy opponent,  can any one say when we will find out who we will be playing for ?
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    You have to choose your team...

And there is no sitting on the fence here...

You know Team Tikay is the way forward!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    If you're undecided then just flip a shilling. Then join Team Antikay just for having a shilling ;-)
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    behave greg ur on a loooooossssseeeeer m8 its not to late to jump ship.(a sinking 1 at that) uve been warned mate
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2009
    Don't start Delta or me n the whole VICTORIOUS team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN!!!

(Tikay told me I had to say that)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: T.K.O - the ' no prefference ' players:
    Don't start Delta or me n the whole VICTORIOUS team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN!!! (Tikay told me I had to say that)
    Posted by LML
    The darkside of the Orfce is strong in you.. give in to your feelings, join us and together we will rule the Sky Pokerings.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    Don't start Delta or me n the whole VICTORIOUS team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN!!! (Tikay told me I had to say that)
    Posted by LML
    well of course he told ya to say it.you are far too sensible to think his team can win
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: T.K.O - the ' no prefference ' players : The darkside of the Orfce is strong in you.. give in to your feelings, join us and together we will rule the Sky Pokerings.
    Posted by NoseyBonk

I'l be pokering you in the Orfce before I consider the DARK side Nosey!!

I was considering the fence.. but since I've suffered HIDEOUS abuse at the hands of team Orford..

NOTE: (for 'HIDEOUS abuse at the hands of team Orford'...see: 'a fair bit of brainwashing and bribery by Tikay and Greg')

... am now 100% behind Team TIKAY...far enough behind them so that I can run and hide and deny all knowledge if they lose ;)

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to T.K.O - the ' no prefference ' players : You have to choose your team... And there is no sitting on the fence here... You know Team Tikay is the way forward!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hi greg, originaly found out about this via an email which gave three options, one of being ' no preference ' and stated that once registered you would be informed as to which team you are being placed in.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    edited November 2009
    In Response to T.K.O - the ' no prefference ' players:
    hi guys just a quick question, for those of us who could not decide which team to side with as we beieve each a worthy opponent,  can any one say when we will find out who we will be playing for ?
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Good question CuteyPie.

"I'm not sure" is the answer, but I will find out for you. It'll be Monday now - the Suits don't work Sundays, tsk tsk.
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009

'No preference'?

No deference, more like.

Bandicoot, if I'm reading you rightly, you want to join my team, but you're a little embarrassed to and you've checked the 'No preference' box, in the same way that young lads bottle out of buying condoms in the chemists at the last moment and pick up some toothpaste instead (so I hear, anyway).

It's time to stand up and say it loud and proud: "I'm joining Team Orford". Like tackling any affliction, the first step to beating it, is being able to admit your problem to yourself...

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009

Hi my name's phil and I'm a proud member of Team Orford.

Go on Bandicoot - change my name with urs and say the above statement..............u know u want to.

• Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    There's only one team. And thats TEAM TIKAY!
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited November 2009

Right, I initially went with no preference but I've decided to nail my colours firmly to Orford's mast!

Having endured, err... I mean enjoyed his presence on TV ever since the Big Breakfast, I'm not ashamed to say Richard is my hero!

Bring on Dad's Army, Team Ricky O is ready for you... It's gonna get tasty! 8- />
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Rich , Tikay , Phil LMAO here will have to wait till monday and see where i am put , but registered before anouncement went out on forum so im sure im in there somewhere. 
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    "Yeah T'is our Noble King Richard, who speaketh  "One for all and all for  one" .. out and down with the T y K's ..................  
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    benny. sorry to correct you but isnt it:

"Orford one and one for all"

Ray
  • Options
    MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited November 2009
    i have decided i will play on the winning side which will be team orford, tks lot will try but FAIL so bring it on
  • Options
    BCOOLBCOOL Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2009
    team tikay for me