You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

T.K.O - the ' no preference ' players

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    Well Phil 12 uk you had a taste of the team TK WRATH TONIGHT SO roll on Tuesday twill be a slow painfull death of a million cuts
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    So what just join the team who has the best player?

Tikay obviously.
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    I'm in Team Orford.

Why?

Mis-click!

:-0

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: T.K.O - the ' no preference ' players:
    I'm in Team Orford. Why? Mis-click! :-0
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    come on james youre not fooling anyone - its revenge your after  for the GLADIATOR style humiliation lol
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    I'm in Team Orford. Why? Mis-click! :-0
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Misclick? I've never been so insulted!

Well, come to think of it, yes I have. Regularly in fact, on this very forum.

I have to say though, Mr. Rimmer- after your analysis of THAT hand the other night on the show I'm not sure I want you on my team, lol!

Ah, what the ****! Since Lisa-Marie unforgiveably defected to the other camp, you're the closest thing I've got to a glamour signing. Welcome aboard! ;)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    We have the class Rich, fear not. I've been practising tonight and managed 3, 2nd places,

Them H2H's are tough.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    hi my name is dav and i am a very proud member of TEAM ORFORD.

THAT COMES SO NATURAL
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited November 2009
    Let's go Orford, Let's go!!! The league Champ is here and throwing my hat into the the Rich side of the argument! There's only 1 team on sky poker!! (need to work on the chants me thinks)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Let's go Orford, Let's go!!! The league Champ is here and throwing my hat into the the Rich side of the argument! There's only 1 team on sky poker!! (need to work on the chants me thinks)
    Posted by kirstii
    WELCOME KIRSTII,WELCOME TO THE WINNING SIDE
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    Team Ordford must be desperate if they have to come into the no preference post to try and recruit mope unsures it so blatantly obvious there can and will only ever be one winner its TEAM TK
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    I think yr getting worried now mab, mr hartigan joins the team and then 2 top it all off we recruit the league champ.

Ill c lots of success for team orford
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Team Ordford must be desperate if they have to come into the no preference post to try and recruit mope unsures it so blatantly obvious there can and will only ever be one winner its TEAM TK
    Posted by mabsue
    hi mabsue,recruiting? no.we dont want these poor lost souls to make a losing decision
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited November 2009
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!!!

Undecided at the mo, Team Orford or Team Tikay and I can't decide!  My bum is sore from sitting on this fence. Help me decide, the wisdom and knowledge of Tikay or eh....... Lord Smirk

Help me choose
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!!! Undecided at the mo, Team Orford or Team Tikay and I can't decide!  My bum is sore from sitting on this fence. Help me decide, the wisdom and knowledge of Tikay or eh....... Lord Smirk Help me choose
    Posted by rossjb14
    Hi m8 u know there is only 1 choice, now get off that fence and join orford

You wont regret it
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Join the youthful Orfords now Ross.......not the ageing dodderers of Kendall!
  • Options
    Hevaace1Hevaace1 Member Posts: 110
    edited November 2009
    tikay obviously orfords going to be in the dress.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
    hi my name is dav and i am a very proud member of TEAM ORFORD. THAT COMES SO NATURAL
    Posted by dav1964

There is a first somebody using the words proud and orford in the same sentence
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    'No preference'? No deference, more like. Bandicoot, if I'm reading you rightly, you want to join my team, but you're a little embarrassed to and you've checked the 'No preference' box, in the same way that young lads bottle out of buying condoms in the chemists at the last moment and pick up some toothpaste instead (so I hear, anyway). It's time to stand up and say it loud and proud: "I'm joining Team Orford". Like tackling any affliction, the first step to beating it, is being able to admit your problem to yourself...
    Posted by RICHORFORD

hi Rich had ticked no preference have tried to tick your team box but it won't let me could u sort it mate cheers

michael  aka  dtwbandit
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: T.K.O - the ' no preference ' players :  hi Rich had ticked no preference have tried to tick your team box but it won't let me could u sort it mate cheers    michael  aka  dtwbandit
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Sanity prevails!!

Good to hopefully have u on board Mike :)
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: T.K.O - the ' no preference ' players : Sanity prevails!! Good to hopefully have u on board Mike :)
    Posted by phil12uk

cheers phil have tried clicking TKO on home page but it don't work maybe you can only do it once will ask sky rich to sort it and put me on Rich Orford Team
       michael