You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football tip for Saturday

tripleb684tripleb684 Member Posts: 32
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Guys, Oldham will beat Brenford tomorrow, with 3 new signings and a fully fit squad on their day will beat any team in the league. Matt Derbyshire is looking a very good player in this league (only 18 month ago Olympiakos paid £3.5 mil for him) Jose Baxter Everton startlet looking v. sharp, and highly regarded Man.City player Reece Warbara had an excellent 2 games. Oldham comfortably beat Brentford 3-1 away last year and have a far better team this year.  You can get 4/1 for outright win and 7/1 + for h/t f/t. I am too kind to you

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2012
    Leeds H Forest
    Brighton A Millwall

6/1 double
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited September 2012
    Sorry to rain on your parade tripleb and I hope you are right, however I should point out last time Oldham played at Brentford they lost 2-0 and the 3-1 win is the only time they have beaten Brentford in 24 meetings down south. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Football tip for Saturday:
    Sorry to rain on your parade tripleb and I hope you are right, however I should point out last time Oldham played at Brentford they lost 2-0 and the 3-1 win is the only time they have beaten Brentford in 24 meetings down south. 
    Posted by vaigret
    You are right father, however the 2-0 defeat came at a time when they couldn't string a pass together with a much depleted side, the team that will play tomorrow is as good as any in the league. Off course this is just my opinion, but if Oldham stay injury free the will upset a few teams in the coming weeks
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    good luck with the bet and hope Oldham bring home the bacon for you long term
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited September 2012
    i no alot owdham fans and am born and bred owdhamer ,all i can say is they are in really poor form even though a good point about signings,,be carefull with this one
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    i no alot owdham fans and am born and bred owdhamer ,all i can say is they are in really poor form even though a good point about signings,,be carefull with this one
    Posted by andybuck

Lost one out off 5 in the league? Playing good football been unlucky not to convert last weeks 2 draws into wins, can't really see any sense or reasoning in the above post.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Leeds H Forest Brighton A Millwall 6/1 double
    Posted by diablo_pez
    So far, so good.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Football tip for Saturday : Lost one out off 5 in the league? Playing good football been unlucky not to convert last weeks 2 draws into wins, can't really see any sense or reasoning in the above post.
    Posted by tripleb684
    WELL YOU NO BEST
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012

to be fair to the initial poster i dont think losing one out of 5 equates to poor form? as for ridiculing someones prediction after the event itself its a pretty cheap blow. classless in fact.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    How about boasting when your tip comes in, is that allowed? :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well done diablo

• Options
    edited September 2012
    to be fair to the initial poster i dont think losing one out of 5 equates to poor form? as for ridiculing someones prediction after the event itself its a pretty cheap blow. classless in fact.
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    hello mr end nice to see you sticking your 2 penneth in again on something that has nowt to do with you.
    CLASSLESS
  • Options
    edited September 2012

paranoid much? as i didnt reply to any post to state who was the culprit??? tasteless excuse of a human being.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    only andybuck can turn someone fancying olham to win a game of football into a personal vanetta how pathetic!! there even give you a mention this time you g1mp
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    END says it all really ,,{THICKY}
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    see you made another freind on here the other week just cant help yourself can you {THICKY}
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited September 2012
    Is it safe to assume Mr's Bell Poker and Andybuck don't meet up at SPT's and share a drink?
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited September 2012
    Is it safe to assume Mr's Bell Poker and Andybuck don't meet up at SPT's and share a drink?
    Posted by joesman1
    Father V your services are required lol...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Utd, City, Newcastle treble works at at > 7/1

;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    COME ON THE GOONERS ,LETS HAVE THESE GREEDY B........S WHO PLAY IN THE COUNCIL HOUSE