You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football tip for Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Football tip for Saturday:
    Is it safe to assume Mr's Bell Poker and Andybuck don't meet up at SPT's and share a drink?
    Posted by joesman1
    LOL we have previous
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2012
    Utd, City, Newcastle treble works at at /> 7/1 ;-)
    Posted by diablo_pez
    I noticed your winner, even if everyone else was too busy arguing ;)

Congratz!

Liverpool deffo get something tomorrow tho!
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2012
    Cheers DOHHHHHHH :)

United spoil EVERY occasion in my experience... tomorrow will be no different!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2012
    joesman

I have always been on a loser trying to sort Bell and andy out, it would need Henry Kissinger !!!!!!!!.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    think everyones missing the point here and letting someone off the hook for laughing up their sleeve at someone not getting their bet up because they disagreed with them very very petty behaviour. and even though it didnt concern me directly i felt obliged to shove in my pittance because people should be allowed to predict what they want and people can disagree with said predictions all they want but not be snidey once the result has happened thats just classless.

i think arsenal are a good thing away to city tomorrow, have them in double with liverpool pays 10/1
  • Options
    tripleb684tripleb684 Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2012
    I'll get my coat! 

Seriously though Oldham have been playing some fantastic football and really should have got at least a point yesterday. Just not getting any luck (worldy saves etc.) The results will come soon i'm sure
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited September 2012
    Must admit, i am very surprised they didn;t even score !   That league is full of goals usually and Matt Derbyshire is too good for that league.  o well.
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited September 2012
    think everyones missing the point here and letting someone off the hook for laughing up their sleeve at someone not getting their bet up because they disagreed with them very very petty behaviour. and even though it didnt concern me directly i felt obliged to shove in my pittance because people should be allowed to predict what they want and people can disagree with said predictions all they want but not be snidey once the result has happened thats just classless. i think arsenal are a good thing away to city tomorrow, have them in double with liverpool pays 10/1
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    CLUELESS
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012

right on cue

• Options
    arthur1962arthur1962 Member Posts: 51
    edited September 2012
    Mighty good call, In Response to Re: Football tip for Saturday:
    Leeds H Forest Brighton A Millwall 6/1 double
    Posted by diablo_pez
  • Options
    tripleb684tripleb684 Member Posts: 32
    edited October 2012
    I knew this was coming, let me tell you, Oldham have been superb in the last two games, today against Preston was a masterclass, I hope you all follow Oldham in the coming weeks, Sheff utd away next Saturday, a tricky game but one we can definately win in this vein off from. There is no better footballing team in League 1, I can promise you that.