You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO.......

Comments

• Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    "winner stays on" But what if a better presenter than Orford is taking part?Cant i switch teams ;)

just kiddin,team orford for life!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    edited November 2009

More news just in from Sky-Suit-City.

Leg One tomorrow (Tuesday) evening will start at 7pm.

More.....
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The e-Mail going out to the Players to confirm their Team selection wll now probably be first thing Tuesday morning.

More....
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The Final total of Runners - previously stated as 991, is now down to 738 - due to "spoiled Voting Papers". It seems that over 250 players entered their User ID INCORRECTLY, & thus they cannot be traced, or allocated a Seat, as their e-addy etc is tied to the USER ID (not Screen-Name) in the back-office.

So if you have not received your confirmation e-Mail by 10am Tuesday, please contact Customer Care by 11am, failing which you will not be able to take part in TKO I'm afraid. That's a bit sad, but it IS incumbent on the Players to enter the correct info on the Voting Paper.

I'm not sure on one other thing - but we'll soon know. Usually, Tourneys go up in the Lobby 24 hours in advance, so we MIGHT (this is unofficial, not from Suit-Ville) see the list of CONFIRMED Entries after 7pm this evening?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO.......:
    The Final total of Runners - previously stated as 991, is now down to 738 - due to "spoiled Voting Papers". It seems that over 250 players entered their User ID INCORRECTLY, & thus they cannot be traced, or allocated a Seat, as their e-addy etc is tied to the USER ID (not Screen-Name) in the back-office. So if you have not received your confirmation e-Mail by 10am Tuesday, please contact Customer Care by 11am, failing which you will not be able to take part in TKO I'm afraid. That's a bit sad, but it IS incumbent on the Players to enter the correct info on the Voting Paper. I'm not sure on one other thing - but we'll soon know. Usually, Tourneys go up in the Lobby 24 hours in advance, so we MIGHT (this is unofficial, not from Suit-Ville) see the list of CONFIRMED Entries after 7pm this evening?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just to get this straight - when i and everyone else registered and it said user ID, if i put loonytoons instead of XXXXX(user id) it would be spoilt ?
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    did i enter my name correctly is ringing out on sky poker? lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I now have the Prize Pool breakdown, & as promised, they have flattened the payouts considerably, as follows.....

This is for EACH OF THE FIRST FIVE LEGS. They may vary it for the Winners £1,000 Freeroll.

1st £50

2nd £40

3rd 30

4th £25

5th £20

6th £16

7th £12

8th £9

9th £7

10th £6

11th - 20th £5

21st - 30th £4.50

31st - 40th £4

41st - 50th £3.50

51st - 60th £3

61st - 70th £2.50

71st - 100th £2

So, 100 will get paid. Allowing for probable no-shows, up to 20% of the Field should get some cash. I cannot promise that anyone from Team Orford will cash though. I'm good with numbers, but not that good.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    tikay when do we get are e.mail  to find out witch team wwere in
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    lol just that other post to say when there going out
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    I now have the Prize Pool breakdown, & as promised, they have flattened the payouts considerably, as follows..... This is for EACH OF THE FIRST FIVE LEGS. They may vary it for the Winners £1,000 Freeroll. 1st £50 2nd £40 3rd 30 4th £25 5th £20 6th £16 7th £12 8th £9 9th £7 10th £6 11th - 20th £5 21st - 30th £4.50 31st - 40th £4 41st - 50th £3.50 51st - 60th £3 61st - 70th £2.50 71st - 100th £2 So, 100 will get paid. Allowing for probable no-shows, up to 20% of the Field should get some cash. I cannot promise that anyone from Team Orford will cash though. I'm good with numbers, but not that good.
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay how would sky feel about giving maybe a special prize out to the highest finisher from team orford? clearly they're not going to make the top 100 so maybe give the highest finisher from team orford 75p? might give them some hope of cashing.

just an idea
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : tikay how would sky feel about giving maybe a special prize out to the highest finisher from team orford? clearly they're not going to make the top 100 so maybe give the highest finisher from team orford 75p? might give them some hope of cashing. just an idea
    Posted by webby234

'' Yawn''

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : tikay how would sky feel about giving maybe a special prize out to the highest finisher from team orford? clearly they're not going to make the top 100 so maybe give the highest finisher from team orford 75p? might give them some hope of cashing. just an idea
    Posted by webby234
    lol thnx 4 your kind thought webby, but im sure team orford will do just fine
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : Just to get this straight - when i and everyone else registered and it said user ID, if i put loonytoons instead of XXXXX(user id) it would be spoilt ?
    Posted by loonytoons
    didnt it ask for both your user id and ur poker id?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : Just to get this straight - when i and everyone else registered and it said user ID, if i put loonytoons instead of XXXXX(user id) it would be spoilt ?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Guess so, as UserID is what you login with (and shouldn't be repeated on the forums). What we see here is the Alias.

Hope you get it sorted :)
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : didnt it ask for both your user id and ur poker id?
    Posted by 35suited
    Your correct it did ask 4 both
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : lol thnx 4 your kind thought webby, but im sure team orford will do just fine
    Posted by Ozzie08
    YOU KNOW IT OZZIE MAN,YOU KNOW IT 
  • Options
    RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : '' Yawn''
    Posted by elsadog

Say "SAUSAGES"

Good Mutt!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Should there be a freeroll for the couple of hundred of Tikay's players who have forgotten who they are.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : Guess so, as UserID is what you login with (and shouldn't be repeated on the forums). What we see here is the Alias. Hope you get it sorted :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Spot-on Mr Bink! You can see the isue, clearly.

You are well bright, I give you that. I therefore assume you are in my Team?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    Should there be a freeroll for the couple of hundred of Tikay's players who have forgotten who they are.
    Posted by elsadog
    CLASS PURE CLASS