You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

All things Ryder Cup - (re named at Dohhhh's request copy/paste to Splashes regular post below)

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    edited September 2012
    Can anybody tell me why there is no betting for a half and if you back somebody and they half what happens ?
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: All things Ryder Cup - (re named at Dohhhh's request copy/paste to Splashes regular post below):
    Can anybody tell me why there is no betting for a half and if you back somebody and they half what happens ?
    Posted by vaigret

There is father.You can either do betting with the half or betting without so maybe you are betting tie no bet?
    Prices are around 11/2 but shorter for the last few cos usually  they agree the half.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: All things Ryder Cup - (re named at Dohhhh's request copy/paste to Splashes regular post below):
    Posted by vaigret
    Howdy Father V. It's notorious for early handshakes in previous Ryder Cups after it's being won. Though Monty and Pavin agreed to play all matches to a conclusion in 2010. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I'm well down on investments. Doing Poulter, Donald and Mclroy in a treble. And I like the 12/1 (price this morning) about Kucher holding the winning putt. Think Stan James got price well wrong. Only 5/1 with Paddy Power. 

• Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited September 2012
    I'm well down on investments. Doing Poulter, Donald and Mclroy in a treble. And I like the 12/1 (price this morning) about Kolder holding the winning putt. Think Stan James got price well wrong. Only 5/1 with Paddy Power. 
    Posted 

Who?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: All things Ryder Cup - (re named at Dohhhh's request copy/paste to Splashes regular post below) :
    I'm well down on investments. Doing Poulter, Donald and Mclroy in a treble. And I like the 12/1 (price this morning) about Kolder holding the winning putt. Think Stan James got price well wrong. Only 5/1 with Paddy Power.  Posted  Who?
    Posted by jackda
    Standing in as reserve for his mate Kucher. That's predictive text on an iPad for u, and an unobservant owner of said iPad. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well I'm quite offended that you try and start a new golf thread! lol Tbf I've neglected my thread this last month. I'm now a working man again doing 45-50 hours per week + also trying to build a poker roll again so not had much time for golf :( Not had any bets this week but seen a fair bit of the action. Love JJ's optimism throughout this thread. And lol @ IDCU starting a thread just now. I love this forum!
    Posted by splashies
    This will ALWAYS be your little baby Splashes. And welcome back to the 'rat race'.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    matt kolder going well
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    the sea of blue has turned into a sea of white but europe are winning this keep the faith
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2012
    Cheerz jackda. I see JMO had a similar idea to me, Poulter is only worth 1 point and will be totally up for it wherever he plays.  The first game is a chance to get somebody else as fired up, he went with Donald over Westwood, similar though. Time to look at a few big accas! ........... Mcilroy, Rose and Poulter all got tough games and are odds on, prob some value in backing against them today! Not gonna do that though obv... I'm going for wins for.... Poulter Mcilroy Donald. Colsaerts Mcdowell Westwood Garcia 85/1
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Told u didn't I! ;)

Awesome effort!!!!

Who's gonna be the hero??

C'mon Sergio!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    This Ryder Cup is soooooooo boring lol

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,258
    edited September 2012
    Latest odds since going 13-13 and all sq in other matches

USA

Europe

Tie
    EDIT - If its a tie do we hold on to the trophy?

Ps - US were 1.08 yesterday at 10-4
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Latest odds since going 13-13 and all sq in other matches   USA 2.68 2.7   Europe 3.5 3.55   Tie 3 3.05 EDIT - If its a tie do we hold on to the trophy? Ps - US were 1.1 yesterday at 10-4
    Posted by MP33
    yep
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Never in doubt! ;)

gg blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    truly wonderful performance. always kept the faith throughout!!!! delighted

had europes 1st four out today in a five timer with snedeker so thank goodness he lost!!!!!!

cos money couldnt buy that joy!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get in
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    heroes the lot of them!! true definition of sporting heroes!!!

my oh my was i a nervous wreck after that stricker putt!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Wasn't up early enough to gamble on the first session today, which has saved me some money. Gone for a Euro clean sweep this afternoon @ 45/1. Amazed they've dropped MIK and KB. Just a stupid decision that he might regret!  Even if it works out, it's still insane imo. Euro fightback now........................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Prob cost them the Cup ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ceiptO/11596574/0002455
    Bet placed at30/09/2012 16:22
    Bet TypeTreble(s)
    Bet ChannelWAP
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£230.88
    Total stake£230.88
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£2,000.00
    Refunds£0.00

Selection Details
    Class/SportEvent TypeEventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    Golf2012 Ryder CupBubba Watson v Luke DonaldMatch Winner30/09/2012 17:03Luke Donald (Win) @ 11/10
    Golf2012 Ryder CupJim Furyk v Sergio Garcia - Tie No BetMatch Winner30/09/2012 18:20Sergio Garcia (Win) @ 5/6
    Golf2012 Ryder CupSteve Stricker v Martin Kaymer - Tie No BetMatch Winner30/09/2012 18:53Martin Kaymer (Win) @ 5/4
    Back to Acco
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ReceiptO/11596574/0002454
    Bet placed at30/09/2012 16:14
    Bet TypeDouble(s)
    Bet ChannelInternet
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£548.76
    Total stake£548.76
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£2,000.03
    Refunds£0.00

https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/bg_datahd.png'); background-color: #ffffff; border-top-width: 2px; border-right-width: 2px; border-left-width: 2px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: #d6d6df; border-right-color: #d6d6df; border-left-color: #d6d6df; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; text-align: left; width: auto; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat">Selection Details
    Class/SportEvent TypeEventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    Golf2012 Ryder CupWebb Simpson v Ian PoulterMatch Winner30/09/2012 17:14Ian Poulter (Win) @ 10/11
    Golf2012 Ryder CupKeegan Bradley v Rory McIlroyMatch Winner30/09/2012 17:25Rory McIlroy (Win) @ 10/11

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Used a footy bet i got up yesterday and decided sh@t or bust with the golf. Get out winning a decent chunk if one came up.... Or 'bingo' if both came in.. Or end up being a disaster if both failed... Got lucky with Garcia and Kaymer.... Phew!!!!!