You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS

DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
edited October 2012 in Team Talk
Ok chaps ive left my team for pastures new and looking to join a new team. The criteria im looking for is good banter, good railing, a captain to spur me on to do well and possibly a free t-shirt :)

Ive been a loyal member of the Ninja plonkers and play the dtd pretty much every monday and im not to shabby at mtts! and although it is with a heavy heart to leave! ive made the decision to try another team or set one up my self.

Ive had a couple of offers to join teams but i just cant decide or make a decision lightly. So im going to make a poll up and those that want me to join there team and have me as a member can vote on it. The one with the most votes or interest wins me.

Any comments as to why joining your team should be the right decision are welcome and could sway me one way or the other.

Or if you would be interested in joining my old team i used to have! ill start it up again and post if you would like this to happen and would be intersted in joining 'THE POKER GODS'

Happy voting :)

You have until this monday to vote.

Comments

• Options
    LargearceLargearce Member Posts: 324
    edited October 2012
    In Response to VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS:
    Ok chaps ive left my team for pastures new and looking to join a new team. The criteria im looking for is good banter, good railing, a captain to spur me on to do well and possibly a free t-shirt :) Ive been a loyal member of the Ninja plonkers and play the dtd pretty much every monday and im not to shabby at mtts! and although it is with a heavy heart to leave! ive made the decision to try another team or set one up my self. Ive had a couple of offers to join teams but i just cant decide or make a decision lightly. So im going to make a poll up and those that want me to join there team and have me as a member can vote on it. The one with the most votes or interest wins me. Any comments as to why joining your team should be the right decision are welcome and could sway me one way or the other. Or if you would be interested in joining my old team i used to have! ill start it up again and post if you would like this to happen and would be intersted in joining 'THE POKER GODS' Happy voting :) You have until this monday to vote.
    Posted by Dazler
    You should join a team u want to join, stop acting like a prima donna,
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2012
    Team Poker Titans = good banter, good railing, a captain to spur me on to do well and possibly a free t-shirt :)

Now stop messin about otherwise you could end up with a "Big Girls Blowse" instead of a T-Shirt. lol

Would be great to have you on board Dazler.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS:
    In Response to VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS : You should join a team u want to join, stop acting like a prima donna,
    Posted by Largearce
    whos acting like a prima donna id like to think more of a maradonna :) im very indecisive you know! Im doing this largearce to make up my mind and see who wants me on there team! dont wanna join a team if no one wants me on it. Just a bit of fun really and see who can rally up there troops. 

Also some have there own websites some do staking, some have there own mtts and things like that so if some team members can tell me the benefits of joining there team and why its best to join them it gives me more info as to why i should join. Im not after A.r.s.e licking just good reasons why i should decide to join a particular team.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited October 2012
    Come join the ranks of the HITSQUAD.
    I think pink would suit you ! :-)
    (and we need a priest for spiritual guidance).
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited October 2012
    You know there is only one choice Daz. There's a team that has it's own very shiney and new website and forum. There is a team that has it's very own monthly private tournament where the table chat is top notch and the standard of play is very good too. There is a team with the best railer (and a few other good ones too) on Sky poker. There is a team where you can share the highs and lows with a sympathetic ear and help you through the lean spells.
    That team is........TEAM POKER TITANS
    So stop fannying about and post on our thread
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited October 2012
    Hey Dazler

Really struggling with my decision here Dazler. Obviously being a member of Team Diamond, I would really have liked a catagory that said "Anyone But My Team'(personal opinion, not the opinion of Team Diamond - ed) unfortunately you failed to do that.
    I have no doubt that this is a genuine search to find a team worthy of your talents. Being so thorough in the creation of your document, making sure not to annoy any team owners by misspelling their name. I am sure from now on on Team Hitsqaud will always refer to themselves as such.
    I mean a player who reacts so well to having their 23 bluff called by Q high that he questions the right of his opponent to make the call, rather than type the traditional reply of wp. Such a player is certainly the owner of such a surfeit of hubris that rather than join a team, he should create his own, with somekind of appropriate name. i don't know, how about THE POKER GODS?? Would this be grandioise enough for you? Should let the opposition know who they are dealing with wot?!
    Looking at your results you are a quality player. The double stack on Tuesday is a case in point. From early doors you were well below the chip average, yet grinded like a gud un, picked your spots, took your shot and finished in the money and could well have finished higher. I have no doubt you are a profitable player, a good player, far far better than I, with the power within your game to become an excellent player. But i dunno, i just think there is something holding you back.
    I'll leave it to someone who summed that something up, far far better than ever i could

There's just one little thing that really really
    Really really annoying me about you you see
    Yeah yeah like i said you are really good
    But my gosh, don't you just know it!

Feel the love Dazler ;-)))

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited October 2012

...also, are 'night poker' a new team??

I think you need to join the clergy again mate!
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited October 2012
    Night Poker?? Must be why they have no votes!

Just pulling your chain Dazler! Lols
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2012
    Also HitSquad IS spelt wrong LOL!!!!

Can I suggest a book...."How to make friends & influence people"

LOL!! Pulling a chain too mate GL!!

You had spoken to me a while ago, so you know my postion, GL with your choice!

• Options
    steelrodsteelrod Member Posts: 1,234
    edited October 2012
    hi daz

great poker player had sum gd banter with you,there is only 1 poker team for you m8 and its team poker titans,best railers about.

say no more

gl daz where ever you choose 2 lay ya hat a mean ya chips lol

gl m8
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited October 2012
    Hi Daz,

I've just been sucked in to the TPT, as has Bearlyther, and IDCU is already a member.

Do I need to say more?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hey Dazler Really struggling with my decision here Dazler. Obviously being a member of Team Diamond, I would really have liked a catagory that said "Anyone But My Team'( personal opinion, not the opinion of Team Diamond - ed) unfortunately you failed to do that. I have no doubt that this is a genuine search to find a team worthy of your talents. Being so thorough in the creation of your document, making sure not to annoy any team owners by misspelling their name. I am sure from now on on Team Hitsqaud will always refer to themselves as such. I mean a player who reacts so well to having their 23 bluff called by Q high that he questions the right of his opponent to make the call, rather than type the traditional reply of wp. Such a player is certainly the owner of such a surfeit of hubris that rather than join a team, he should create his own, with somekind of appropriate name. i don't know, how about THE POKER GODS?? Would this be grandioise enough for you? Should let the opposition know who they are dealing with wot?! Looking at your results you are a quality player. The double stack on Tuesday is a case in point. From early doors you were well below the chip average, yet grinded like a gud un, picked your spots, took your shot and finished in the money and could well have finished higher. I have no doubt you are a profitable player, a good player, far far better than I, with the power within your game to become an excellent player. But i dunno, i just think there is something holding you back. I'll leave it to someone who summed that something up, far far better than ever i could There's just one little thing that really really Really really annoying me about you you see Yeah yeah like i said you are really good But my gosh, don't you just know it! Feel the love Dazler ;-)))
    Posted by memfno
    bit confused here with a couple of things:

'surfeit of hubris' a string of words way to complex for me and wouldnt generaly use it in my daily dialoge lol,

'I mean a player who reacts so well to having their 23 bluff called by Q high that he questions the right of his opponent to make the call, rather than type the traditional reply of wp' - not sure what thats about but wp it prob wasnt ;)

'making sure not to annoy any team owners by misspelling their name. I am sure from now on on Team Hitsqaud will always refer to themselves as such' - Is Hitsquad not spelt Hitsquad?

And Poker Gods is a team name i used to have from an old thread entitled the Poker Church of Dazler:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a9dff2ea2-e9d0-4a0f-a7e6-fa8aaa14ae82&plckFindPostKey=Cat:57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum:df77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion:9dff2ea2-e9d0-4a0f-a7e6-fa8aaa14ae82Post:fa3cc464-53e5-4ab7-9fbb-76ce4fd97229

hense the name Poker Gods which ran for a while during a comp of some kind a long while back, and the relevence of such that If i were to form up my old team it would be a team of Poker Gods and would be the greatest team ever and as such would be worthy of such a name :)

not quite sure what you mean about being held back but one reason could be the hands i lose!

There's just one little thing that really really Really really annoying me about you you see Yeah yeah like i said you are really good But my gosh, don't you just know it! Feel the love Dazler ;-))) I prefer the original words 'Fit' suites me much better ;) ps always feeling the love :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Some good reasons so far and im seeing some good reasons to join certain ones, keep um coming and let me know why your team is the best :) If you dont want me on your team also let me know i can take it :) By posting its saying a lot about your pride for your team and thats what im looking for.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ...also, are 'night poker' a new team?? I think you need to join the clergy again mate!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ooops think i might not get in that one now lol
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hi Daz, I've just been sucked in to the TPT, as has Bearlyther, and IDCU is already a member. Do I need to say more?
    Posted by GELDY
    i do like them apples
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Come join the ranks of the HITSQUAD. I think pink would suit you ! :-) (and we need a priest for spiritual guidance).
    Posted by VespaPX
    i must say if a man wears pink hes either very lady like or hard as nails :) and i would be an asset as i prey to the poker gods constantly and sometimes they do answer me! which has to be good for any team surely!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    hi daz great poker player had sum gd banter with you,there is only 1 poker team for you m8 and its team poker titans, best railers about. say no more gl daz where ever you choose 2 lay ya hat a mean ya chips lol gl m8
    Posted by steelrod
    very kind of you to say so sir, if im ever sat at your table its gotta be good steelrod as im sure to give you a bad beat for you to post in 51 ;) 
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited October 2012
    Hi Daz, I've just been sucked in to the TPT, as has Bearlyther, and IDCU is already a member. Do I need to say more?
    Posted by GELDY
    wow 2 great signings for my old team......

dazler, I have spoken to you about joining Team Diamond...........but if there was any other team to join it would def be TPT, top team....

so, 1. Team Diamond
         2. TPT

BTW what makes you think any of the teams would want a judas like urself?? (pot kettle black I know) :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS : wow 2 great signings for my old team...... dazler, I have spoken to you about joining Team Diamond...........but if there was any other team to join it would def be TPT, top team.... so, 1. Team Diamond      2. TPT BTW what makes you think any of the teams would want a judas like urself?? (pot kettle black I know) :)
    Posted by waller02
    lol judas was a traitor and turned over jesus to the authorities! im no traitor just making a transfer like in football. But i dont know if the team i choose will want me thats why im asking who would like me on there team that way i know :)
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS : lol judas was a traitor and turned over jesus to the authorities! im no traitor just making a transfer like in football. But i dont know if the team i choose will want me thats why im asking who would like me on there team that way i know :)
    Posted by Dazler
    We Like You - We want You - Show us the Love :)