You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS

2»

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS:
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS : We Like You - We want You - Show us the Love :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    i loves ya trev x
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited October 2012
    Hi Daz, I've just been sucked in to the TPT, as has Bearlyther, and IDCU is already a member. Do I need to say more?
    Posted by GELDY
    Preaching to the converted ftw. TEAM POKER TITANS

Surely you can see the light Daz.  ===[)<::: TPT
  • Options
    edited October 2012

im getting very close to a decision and can see one team in perticular is showing the love and getting some team spirt going :) very close on the voting though :)

• Options
    jjjachjjjach Member Posts: 3,393
    edited October 2012
    Hi dazler we want you in ur team.TPT are happy to announce dazler as our newest member....now that sounds great.This me showing you the love dazler.You know it makes sense.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2012
    Why did team poker titans have an Aerial on the telly?........

Cause they didn't have any Daz :)

I'm here all week :)
  • Options
    steelrodsteelrod Member Posts: 1,234
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: VOTE ON WHICH TEAM I SHOULD JOIN! OR JOIN THE POKER GODS : very kind of you to say so sir, if im ever sat at your table its gotta be good steelrod as im sure to give you a bad beat for you to post in 51 ;) 
    Posted by Dazler
    daz if ya on TPT team you would not do that 2 me,mmmmm would ya anyways you could tell me how to over come these fecking badbeats LOL

dont forget dtd monday reg as TPT cya there m8 gl

• Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2012
    Hi Daz,

You know you would be welcome in any of the teams just go with the one who havent begged as they must be very secure in their team :) No more need to be said. You just need to choice your dragon name m8
  • Options
    scorpio13scorpio13 Member Posts: 691
    edited October 2012
    Come on Father Daz- you know you want to :) It will be the best decision you have ever made. X
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I wasnt sure which team to join when i started this just knew i wanted to be in a differnent one to my old team the ninja plonkers. Lots of good points to join all teams really and each have great players and good banter on all. So how was i to choose i didnt have a clue which one? i thought id leave it up to members of the teams to see who would be happy to have me join and who wouldnt. The main thing i wanted was a team effort some fun banter and join a team that also wanted me on there side and proud to be a part of there team and give reasons as to why there team was the best one to join.

I think i have got that information and some went with it some didnt. It wasnt about begging it wasnt about being big headed it was purley to see who came up trumps with the fun and spirit of the forum and the team mentality. Im about having a laugh and showing the love so ive come to a decision for the team i want to join. Let it be known i respect all the teams on here and wish them all well in the DTD and other comps. I thank you all for your comments and votes and the team i have decided to go for is....................
  • Options
    JeffterJeffter Member Posts: 658
    edited October 2012
    TPT
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    as ABOVE TPT FTW
  • Options
    CHILLIECHILLIE Member Posts: 432
    edited October 2012
    thank god for that pity there wasnt a team called all about me
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    thank god for that pity there wasnt a team called all about me
    Posted by CHILLIE
    behave!
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited October 2012
    as ABOVE TPT FTW
    Posted by Dazler
    Team SPIRIT ftw, usually about 40%proof, lol
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2012
    Excellent choice Dazler!!!!
    Lol chillie there would be a waiting list to join that team and plenty up for the captains job :)
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2012
    Forum DTD League RESULT WEEK 4

TEAM          RUNNERS  WINS  TeamPTS  LeaguePTS
    Diamond         16             3          21              7
    HitSquad         22             -           16             6
    Knight Poker    7              -             7             5
    Team 51          14             -             6             4
    Dragons           10            -              4             3
    Poker Titans     16           -              3             2
    Ninja Plonkers   4            -             1              1
    Bring IT              1           -              0              0

Forum DTD League Table after WEEK 4
    Team           Runners  Wins    TeamPTS  LeaguePTS
    HitSquad        107         -           51            23
    Knight Poker   30         3          34             20

Poker Titans    60        1           42             19
    Diamond          59        4           30             19
    Team 51           48        1           20             16
    Dragons           34        -              7              11

Ninja Plonkers  14       -              1              4
    Bring IT              4        -              0              0
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    F orum DTD League RESULT WEEK 4 TEAM          RUNNERS  WINS  TeamPTS  LeaguePTS Diamond         16             3          21              7 Hit Squad         22             -           16             6 Knight Poker    7              -             7             5 Team 51          14             -             6             4 Dragons           10            -              4             3 Poker Titans     16           -              3             2 Ninja Plonkers   4            -             1              1 Bring IT              1           -              0              0 F orum DTD League Table after WEEK 4 Team           Runners  Wins    TeamPTS  LeaguePTS HitSquad        107         -           51            23 Knight Poker   30         3          34             20 Poker Titans    60        1           42             1 9 Diamond          59        4           30             1 9 Team 51           48        1           20             1 6 Dragons           34        -              7              11 Ninja Plonkers  1 4       -              1              4 Bring IT              4        -              0              0
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    :);)
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2012
    LOL!! kiddin, GL Mate!!