You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013

Snooker

Smae double as maxally,

Robertson
    Higgins

£50 returns £130.47

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited January 2013

Pity the bad/chef boys didnt have that one as their selection in the 1pm @ Ling.....Un Ace 33/1. That would of set you both up for the rest of the day. GL with the rest of your L15's
  • 12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    Back on the thread rail (watching sport all day).  Fancy Murphy & Robertson in the snooker. Prob silly to bet against Higgins as he's so tough to beat but I reckon they shud both be about evens, so I'd take the odds against on the fatty.  Not gonna bother donating a fiver for interest on the racing today when snoooooks is on but will watch/follow as much as I can. glglglgl!  lol @ the late night drunken tennis betting btw, quality stuff. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1 .

Also backed Murphy to make 3 centuries or more at 40-1 . Couldn't resist.
    edited January 2013
    NAP no good again :(
    edited January 2013
    Another cracking Snooker match, great pot by Robertson in that last frame
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,297
    edited January 2013
    Not been betting much recently but still following this thread - keep it goin. Its always an interesting read

Whereabouts are you up to overall?

Paul
  • david666david666 Member Posts: 123
    edited January 2013
    Where can I find out where a horse is racing, got a tip but dont know where its running at?
    edited January 2013

Higgins....5 4 up! Now 5 each. HOLD!
    edited January 2013
    Where can I find out where a horse is racing, got a tip but dont know where its running at?
    Posted by david666

Hi mate, not too sure TBH but just check all the venues in the morning on Sky Bet....you will soon spot it.
    edited January 2013
    Posted by david666
    type it in here http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/profiles/search then hit the futur entries tab
    edited January 2013
    Not been betting much recently but still following this thread - keep it goin. Its always an interesting read Whereabouts are you up to overall? Paul
    Posted by MP33
    Ill update all totals tomorrow afternoon not done it for a couple of days now
    edited January 2013
    Higgins....5 4 up! Now 5 each. HOLD!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Should have been game over, he realy should have potted that red last frame, murphy jsut missed tho 1 good pot needed.....and there it is...come on boy cear them up
    edited January 2013
    nooooooooooooooooooooo whats he playing at!
    edited January 2013

FFS!!!!
    edited January 2013
    FFS!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Tell me about it, no idea how he lost that match :(
    edited January 2013

I have just checked my horse bets. Gotta laugh or else you will cry...

Had a £5 treble again...2 out of 3. Yep, your nap was the 3rd horse :(

Had a 50p e/w L15 = £15.00. returned £7.48.

Also played some pokerz tonight...78th/510 in Main. 55 paid.
                                                    cashed in the mini in 43rd/666
                                                    29th/253 in 2k B/H  26 paid.

I hope the w/end gambling is an improvement on today!

Off to AL's Bar for a night cap! :(
    edited January 2013
    I have just checked my horse bets. Gotta laugh or else you will cry... Had a £5 treble again...2 out of 3. Yep, your nap was the 3rd horse :( Had a 50p e/w L15 = £15.00. returned £7.48. Also played some pokerz tonight...78th/510 in Main. 55 paid.                                                 cashed in the mini in 43rd/666                                                 29th/253 in 2k B/H  26 paid. I hope the w/end gambling is an improvement on today! Off to AL's Bar for a night cap! :(
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Think the weekend gambling will pretty crarp to be honest, with the expected weather dont expect a lot to be on
    edited January 2013
    Drunken Tennis bet doing ok, 9 out of 11 in so far, Berdych match just started, hes took an early 3-0 lead in first set....Ferrer match starting shortly.
    edited January 2013
    Well the good news is my drunken tennis bet came in, thats a nice little boost, the bad news is only 1 Horse racing meeting left due to the weather even the two "all weather meetings have gone".  Dundalk goes a head but because of the chaos on the roads lots of Non Runners to expected.

Probably shouldnt bet at all today but will have a few small bets, just to keep me sane!

edited January 2013
    Well the good news is my drunken tennis bet came in, thats a nice little boost, the bad news is only 1 Horse racing meeting left due to the weather even the two "all weather meetings have gone".  Dundalk goes a head but because of the chaos on the roads lots of Non Runners to expected. Probably shouldnt bet at all today but will have a few small bets, just to keep me sane!
    Posted by shuv
    I said to help get me through the day of course its a night meeting, wont put bet up till much later wait for all the Non-runners to come in first.