You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    Well I will say it.... If you need time away and/or to close this thread, no worries.....I am sure ALL of us will understand. LIFE/FAMILY is far more important. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +3 look after yourself mate :-)
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    edited January 2013
    Well I will say it.... If you need time away and/or to close this thread, no worries.....I am sure ALL of us will understand. LIFE/FAMILY is far more important. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Totally agree.

All the best shuv.
  • What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2013
    Booked yourself a winning day today Shuv, left it down to the last race though and it was tight! Best of luck with tomorrow's racing, another win wouldn't go to miss!
  • shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013
    Well that was hard work had left it longr than I thoguht, and as I hadnt even wrote down what bets had won had to re check them all, took me a good 2 hours but finally fully updated.

It didnt help most days were losing, even when I had a day winning over £500 i lose even more the following day, the last 2 days have been pretty good tho.
    edited January 2013
    Had a small e/w L15 today shuv. Got 3 places out of 4, so made a smallish profit. ....the only one to let me down was Thomas Crapper... .that went down the pan! :) Good luck in the next round of the Forum FA Cup BTW!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Picked out 6 ew slections yesterday crapper came no where, 1 was placed, the other 4 won, did you pick your own?? hope you got it wrong and won a lil more than you realised.
    edited January 2013
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Cheers mate, and to all of those who +1'ed

Im fine to carry on honestly, she chetaed on me 15 months ago took her back for kids, it just hadnt worked out, would rather keep gonig takes my mind of things, and wont let things get so far behind now.
    edited January 2013
    I will reluctantly continue in Sky Cup Shuv. All the best. Daggers.
    Posted by daggers747
    Good Luck Mate, hope you take it down.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited January 2013

What's going on with the racing? Are tracks still recovering from snow? that went ages ago!

Only Ling & WH again today but there's so little sport on that I have to have a go!

Would be nice to find some form to take into the NAPS league too, need to find a winenr this year.

At least they're both on 415. 

1.20 - Ling - Lady Lectra - 7/2

2.00 - WH - Daring Damsal - 9/2

2.30 - WH - Song of Parkes - 7/1

5.30 - WH - Maggie Pink - 2/1 

L15 ^^^

GL finishing off the month well Shuv!

edited January 2013
    What's going on with the racing? Are tracks still recovering from snow? that went ages ago! Only Ling & WH again today but there's so little sport on that I have to have a go! Would be nice to find some form to take into the NAPS league too, need to find a winenr this year. At least they're both on 415.  1.20 - Ling - Lady Lectra - 7/2 2.00 - WH - Daring Damsal - 9/2 2.30 - WH - Song of Parkes - 7/1 5.30 - WH - Maggie Pink - 2/1  L15 ^^^ GL finishing off the month well Shuv!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cheers mate, with not much action on at the moment would be happy just to get the loss under 1k now.  Meetings still being abandoned was suppose to be a meeeting at Newcastle tomorrow but that was called of this morning.

Good Luck with your bet
    edited January 2013
    Booked yourself a winning day today Shuv, left it down to the last race though and it was tight! Best of luck with tomorrow's racing, another win wouldn't go to miss!
    Posted by What_if
    Yeah hate having my Nap so late in the day would rather get it over at the start so at least i know what sort of day im gonig to have.  Unfortuantely my nap is the last race at lingfiled today and my Nb the second last race at Woilverhampton.
    edited January 2013
    Lingfield

1.20 Lady Lectra 4/1 £10

1.50 Finger Onthe Pulse 3/1 £20

2.20 Ransom Note 5/4 £30

2.50 Samarkand 6/4 £20

3.20 Mickelson 7/1 £10

3.50 Annimation 10/1 £10ew

4.20 Guest Of Honour 8/11 £200 Nap

Wolverhampton

2.00 Stormy Morning 2/1 £20
    2.30 Song Of Parkes 10/1 £10ew
    3.00 Stand Guard 1/6F No Bet
    3.30 Maz 5/1 11/2 £10ew (NR £20 returned)
    4.00 Stormbound 3/1 £30 (won returned £120)
    4.30 Arabian Flight 11/1 £10ew
    5.00 Spinning Ridge 7/2 £100 NB
    5.30 Piccolo Express 17/2 £10

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited January 2013

Missed the first race, bluddi 2nd to a 16/1er! sighhhhz

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Picked out 6 ew slections yesterday crapper came no where, 1 was placed, the other 4 won, did you pick your own?? hope you got it wrong and won a lil more than you realised.
    Posted by shuv

I was late on parade so I missed your first few selections that day so I picked a later one which was a good price and used that (you had not selected it e/w). i think i was 20 odd quid up on a £15 L15 stake.

Had a e/w patent on Annimation (Ling)/Song of Parkes & Arabian Flight (both Wolves).

Also put a tenner on Piccolo Express at Wolves @ 5.30.

The trainer of this horse is actually the brother of my ex boss at the firm I work at. He unfortunately passed away a few years ago but his brother (Brian) often pops in every now and again and is a really down to earth bloke. Not sure how good a trainer he is though :)

I remember years ago winning a load on one of his horses (a couple of hundred at least) and going on a massive session with the work lads. Good times.
    edited January 2013
    almost 3.00pm and not a single return yet, proving to be a very tough day, really going to need the NAP to come in, but not confident at all now
    edited January 2013

Thankfull to have a non runner means my first return of the day lol FML

edited January 2013
    wow a winner, Nap next really need this to win!
    edited January 2013
    Oh well opened 5/4 got totally smashed in the betting and unfortunately got smashed in the race, Ap never does it for me
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : I was late on parade so I missed your first few selections that day so I picked a later one which was a good price and used that (you had not selected it e/w). i think i was 20 odd quid up on a £15 L15 stake. Had a e/w patent on Annimation (Ling)/ Song of Parkes & Arabian Flight (both Wolves). Also put a tenner on Piccolo Express at Wolves @ 5.30. The trainer of this horse is actually the brother of my ex boss at the firm I work at. He unfortunately passed away a few years ago but his brother (Brian) often pops in every now and again and is a really down to earth bloke. Not sure how good a trainer he is though :) I remember years ago winning a load on one of his horses (a couple of hundred at least) and going on a massive session with the work lads. Good times.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Nice story, hope it wins for us
    edited January 2013

Well can sum up todays racing in 1 simple word, same word would describe the ex but ill refrain from posting it on here.

Did the the day was saved with my Nb that had drifted out to 5/1 got his nose in font right at the end but still managed to lose.

Nevermind life goes on will be back with footy bets shortly

edited January 2013
    Well Done Daggers on winning your match mate