You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited March 2013
    Found it. Lol ffs I thought I'd suspended u for one week?? Wd Maxally a nice 7/1 winner

Edit:- I remember watching that race, wd Maxally a nice (lucky) 7/1 winner
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited March 2013

I am sure it was a 100/1 winner! Father V wouldnt make that mistake!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'll let Father V update the table on his return
  • Options
    chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013:
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Awkward one this. I'm not bothered at all, I'll submit your entry, but usually it's closed 1/2 hour before the 1st race. Someone give me a ruling.
    Posted by joesman1
    I don't care if someone posts 1 minute before their chosen race is off
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : I don't care if someone posts 1 minute before their chosen race is off
    Posted by chrispip

You might not, but the person updating the table IN THEIR OWN TIME might!
  • Options
    chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : You might not, but the person updating the table IN THEIR OWN TIME might!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Nice use of capitals,updating the table has no effect on the actual selections,sort the table out at close of play.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Nice use of capitals,updating the table has no effect on the actual selections,sort the table out at close of play.
    Posted by chrispip

Sigh, I will try to explain it without capital letters for you then. Getting the selections in 1/2 before the start of the 1st race makes total sense. This will enable the person doing the table to update the selections and also take away the possible editing of selections plus lets the updater enjoy an afternoon watching the racing. It really is quite simple and 99% of the people on this thread understand it and agree with it.

Cheers for your work today Neil BTW.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Sigh, I will try to explain it without capital letters for you then. Getting the selections in 1/2 before the start of the 1st race makes total sense. This will enable the person doing the table to update the selections and also take away the possible editing of selections plus lets the updater enjoy an afternoon watching the racing. It really is quite simple and 99% of the people on this thread understand it and agree with it. Cheers for your work today Neil BTW.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Np Rocky. The reason I'm letting Father V update the table is that it takes away any possibility of an error on my part. Terry is very efficient at it. . . And if its not broken.... 
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Another winner RickRoss with Quite The Man cruising in at 10/3 wd
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited March 2013
    Yeh nice work Neil thnx for filling in. I take it you'e off to Church in morning too?

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Yeh nice work Neil thnx for filling in. I take it you'e off to Church in morning too?
    Posted by splashies
    Yes Splashies, I'll be praying that Siem combusts in Morocco, and I'm not greedy, I just want one winner on the horses next week. Now what was its name again.....??
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Not too sure if you are back yet Father, but hope you can make this....

Well there have been a load of great nominations and some great interest this week and we've had a hard time picking just 6 of you to go through to TOMORROW'S Top of the Posts competition.

Here are the lucky 6:
    Slykllist
    Aussie09
    Maxally
    Larson7
    VAIGRET 
    wynne1938

9pm TUESDAY 2nd APRIL.
  • Options
    Yorkie74Yorkie74 Member Posts: 347
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : erm....drink problem.... so figures
    Posted by joesman1
    LOL better at drinking than choosing winners in horse races   :)
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited April 2013
    Not too sure if you are back yet Father, but hope you can make this.... Well there have been a load of great nominations and some great interest this week and we've had a hard time picking just 6 of you to go through to  TOMORROW'S  Top of the Posts competition. Here are the lucky 6: Slykllist Aussie09 Maxally Larson7 VAIGRET  wynne1938 9pm TUESDAY 2nd APRIL.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Pretty sure you'll need to put it in a bigger font!
    He was entered before and didn't see it!
    amazingly he didn't finish last and only found out days after the event!
    If you do read this father Take it Down!!!!!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : Pretty sure you'll need to put it in a bigger font! He was entered before and didn't see it! amazingly he didn't finish last and only found out days after the event! If you do read this father Take it Down!!!!!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    He was not there, but he still collected, finished 4th!
  • Options
    edited April 2013

The full result was...

aussie09 £50
    MAXALLY £30
    wynne1938 £25
    vaigret  £20
    LARSON7 £15
    Slykllist £10

£20 for Terry to blow on Saturday at least :)

VUL Wynne BTW, GG.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The full result was... aussie09 £50 MAXALLY £30 wynne1938 £25 vaigret  £20 LARSON7 £15 Slykllist £10 £20 for Terry to blow on Saturday at least :) VUL Wynne BTW, GG.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Noticed Maxally finished 2nd. Would I be correct to assume 2 turned up for it then???
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited April 2013
    Hi all

Special thanks to neil, joesman1 for all his help on the Naps table. i will post the updates and a Dubai blog as soon as I am over my jetlag.

Alan,

Sorry mate I missed it . Got in at 10pm last night and computer last thing to get a look in. One of these days I will get to play in this game. Only problem would be I would finish worst off as a runner. 4th place as an away pretty good LOL.

See you all later

Umman Vaigret

Got those guys work hard calling people to prayer xxxxx times a day
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi all,

Here is the list of runners for the Freeroll on Sunday 7th April starting at 7 pm.

Sky Jordan should enter you for it soon.

Any problems let me know

Best regards and good luck
    archdigger
    SAV4BP
    68Trebor
    splashies
    ianm7310
    ms-tree
    rodders123
    robalanxxx
    Boxster
    DUNMIDOSH
    Brrrrrrr
    littlelou
    Yorkie74
    DOHHHHHHH
    BELL POKER
    bazzer61
    millwise11
    Kiwini4u
    arraz
    RickRoss
    daggers747
    wynne1938
    joesman1
    MYSHARKY
    vaigret
    chrispip
    FINS
    moonooo
    dragon1964
    Ukjoe
    cearns01
    Glenelg
    innit
    GREGHOGG
    mkgunner
    HITMANRV
    Any2Suited
    cleansweep
    FLASHJONNY
    THEROCK573
    Wilhelm
    Tiltbhoy
    shuv
    NINSNANNY
    BADBOY985
    TINTIN
    MAXALLY
    kalooki8
    SoLack
    Tom281189
    8ball ken
    mickgil75
    mondo1985
    andybuck
    Norbit
    day4eire76
    jackda
    digby410
    JohnConnor
    pkr123
    Father V
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi all

The latest table is now posted in the first post of the thread.

The main news is that splashies has launched himself into the prize money slots with 

Educate 8-1

Good luck to everybody for Saturday , we definitely need it to overtake the pacesetters.

ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO NEIL(JOESMAN1) FOR LOOKING AFTER THIS WHILST I WAS AWAY. Having got to Dubai I found I wouldnt have been able to do anything on the site as you cannot get Sky Poker over there unless you access is by a VPN (in my book -Visible Panty Network, I dont understand this technology) but apparently it tricks the network into thinking you are elsewhere. Luckily my betting site which you can get anytime of the year (clue) you can get in Dubai, very handy especially if you get winners.

I noticed comments about late log ins. Sorry if I am an al about this but if I was in a competition I would like to know what people have selected before racing started and therefore I think everybody else is that interested. Ok I know they are not but why shouldnt they have a service. Also as Maxally rightly states I want to enjoy my racing on a Saturday and it is difficult enough doing this job without worrying about people putting naps in whilst racing taking place. NORMALLY NAPS TABLE SELECTIONS HAVE TO BE IN A DAY IN ADVANCE , BE THANKFUL YOU GET TIL HALF AN HOUR BEFORE THE FIRST RACE. And as I say if you feel you might be busy Saturdays post one by friday and then if you are free saturday morning after all you can always change it up to half an hour before first race.  

I hope people have enjoyed it again and I will run again next year if people want. Good luck with the National and your tips for Saturday. Also good luck to the 60 people who qualified for the freeroll on sunday.

Father V