You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013
    is the naps running 2moro and friday for aintree?
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013:
    is the naps running 2moro and friday for aintree?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    No mate but if I remeber when I set it up next year it will do

• Options
    edited April 2013
    £250 Freeroll

This year Sky Poker have set it at an improved amount, many thanks to Sky Jordan for all his help.

All you have to do is log on just before 7pm on sunday 7th april and you will have a chance to win one of eight prizes.

Good luck all
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2013
    Welcome back Father, I noticed I'm currently sitting in 2nd place and am in with a chance of winning a prize.

However, I may not be able to accept the prize.....

I'm self excluded from SkyBet. I like to keep my poker roll completely separate, so I decided to exclude myself from all other Sky Gambling products a while back.

I'm not sure how to resolve this, maybe....

1. I have a Poker MTT entry equivalent to the SkyBet prize.
    2. My prize is given to the next person who finishes below me.
    3. None of this will matter coz I wont finish in the top 3 anyway :P

I will be 100% behind what you/Sky decide. The fun has been in the taking part, so I'm happy to go with whatever is easiest for you.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi splashies

I will keep this in mind if you finish in the top three and check with Sky Jordan on what we can do. The only problem i see with 1 is that Sky Bet pay out for the Naps Table and he might not be able to sort that.

Best Regards 

Father V
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited April 2013
    IJust a thought Slashies-would they ley you nominate the horse/s if winnings were donated to a racing charity such as the Injured Jockeys Fund or the fund for JT McNamara ?n Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013:
    Welcome back Father, I noticed I'm currently sitting in 2nd place and am in with a chance of winning a prize. However, I may not be able to accept the prize..... I'm self excluded from SkyBet. I like to keep my poker roll completely separate, so I decided to exclude myself from all other Sky Gambling products a while back. I'm not sure how to resolve this, maybe.... 1. I have a Poker MTT entry equivalent to the SkyBet prize. 2. My prize is given to the next person who finishes below me. 3. None of this will matter coz I wont finish in the top 3 anyway :P I will be 100% behind what you/Sky decide. The fun has been in the taking part, so I'm happy to go with whatever is easiest for you.
    Posted by splashies
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013:
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2013 : No mate but if I remeber when I set it up next year it will do
    Posted by vaigret
    and the punchestown festival mate aswell, lol. this has become very embarrasing, no winner yet!!!
  • Options
    rodders123rodders123 Member Posts: 145
    edited April 2013
    4.15 Aintree Rare Bob, thank u 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    logged above
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2013
    Hi father.hope you had a great time in Dubai.
    Just want to say thank you for running this again and apologies again for my forgetfulness/laziness/stupidness for not posting my nap as often as I should.Hope you are running well at Aintree and good luck for the National.
    Graham
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2013
    as standard forgot to post a nap for Saturday.so the pin landed on Soll,dunno who it is or if its even running but need a miracle and its as good as any.
    gl all
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited April 2013
    Hope you ha a good one in Dubai Father V.
    Early again for Saturday-going for a big turn -up in the National
    FORPADDYDEPLASTERER Please.

Good luck ALL on Sunday.
  • Options
    cearns01cearns01 Member Posts: 83
    edited April 2013
    national horse for me - MR MOONSHINE (am only opting for this as a)my mate says i'm the double of one of the guys on moonshiners and b) i need a big outsider to figure in the table. :)
  • Options
    millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    edited April 2013
    tea for three for me please in the national
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited April 2013
    Joncol please in the national.
  • Options
    robalanxxxrobalanxxx Member Posts: 783
    edited April 2013
    As i need a big price to figure i,ll go for across the bay in the national. gl to all having a bet.
  • Options
    mickgil75mickgil75 Member Posts: 328
    edited April 2013
                                     aintree national.has to be chicago grey
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    all above logged

Dont forget the freeroll on sunday
  • Options
    MYSHARKYMYSHARKY Member Posts: 895
    edited April 2013
    always waining as i need a big price winner i do belive this is  a year or so to late to take its chance in this race
    but be waiting for this to run in this race that long so just have play this one and yes a big thank you again father for running this 
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited April 2013
    Seabass in the National please