You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The 'skill' of overbetting

2»

Comments

• Options
    chicknMeltchicknMelt Member Posts: 1,159
    edited October 2018
    I personally would love an opportunity to mock the great Mattbates! Hand historys please Zen...

I suspect a guy with >£200k profit on the site knows what he is doing though. Something to contemplate.
  • Options
  • Options
    zenbudhistzenbudhist Member Posts: 144
    clapahandy
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    edited October 2018
    @zenbudhist you are picking on the wrong person in mattbates.

As several people before me have said he is a very talented poker player. I'd also like to take the time to tell you he is a very nice person in real life who I am happy to call a friend.

If in the future if you post some well thought out poker strategy questions I'm sure Matt will be happy to answer you
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    This thing has got graphs praise and .....it's all to much. Quick squashit someone and make a pretty pattern with the entrails. I was going to say guts but in a arsrimmer like that sadly there are none/

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    Bye
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Bates overbetting his way to £215k profit.

One trick rich pony.
  • Options

One trick rich pony.

Sleeps on a bed made of money I'm reliably informed
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    And here comes the penguin, a man who was in such a hurry to leap on his high horse to deliver his speech of indignation of how the foolish were being mocked as being mentally ill, he never even read the title of the post. That thing should be tortured with a magnifying glass. put in a jar and silenced forever
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

And here comes the penguin, a man who was in such a hurry to leap on his high horse to deliver his speech of indignation of how the foolish were being mocked as being mentally ill, he never even read the title of the post. That thing should be tortured with a magnifying glass. put in a jar and silenced forever

You make Goldon sound relatively sane, which is impressive.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,105
    cpfc_2010 said:

One trick rich pony.

Checked the last 100 flips with Matt-pretty sure he sleeps on a bed of MY money :)
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited October 2018

That thing should be tortured with a magnifying glass.

Ooh, kinky.

I'm not sure exactly what that would entail, but where do I sign up?
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Essexphil said:

cpfc_2010 said:

One trick rich pony.

Checked the last 100 flips with Matt-pretty sure he sleeps on a bed of MY money :)
    Serves you right for calling his overbets
    Wins this thread
  • Options
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534

You have issues, its not cute, its not funny.... its not even trolling. I actually feel pity for you. A full grown man who has nothing better to do than make rediculous statements about silencing people forever.

Take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself how you can improve as a person (at least online) then learn how a shoving strategy for 15bb< is the most unexploitable way to play :)

seriously stop with all the poisonous threads and posts... you may be bitter but the world around you is not
  • Options
  • Options
    om mani padme hum