You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What happened yesterday? UKOPS Day 6

2»

Comments

• Options
    FroozleFroozle Member Posts: 23
    miniman88 said:

Yes @Froozle lad!! The uni night life reeled me in the last two nights, time to bink a bracelet by Sunday!

Sort it out Lad. UKOPS are once a year, make the most of it.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited November 2018
    Thank God these are getting smaller in length!

I am doing my best to help this by not troubling the scorers so not needing a mention!
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,034
    MattBates said:

Thank God these are getting smaller in length!

I am doing my best to help this by not troubling the scorers so not needing a mention!

Tell me about it.

I was doing quite well in that PLO8 nonsense, until a river card turned my scoopio into poopio :)
  • Options
    lyonsbob06lyonsbob06 Member Posts: 314
  • Options
    lyonsbob06lyonsbob06 Member Posts: 314
    Back to back UKOPS main event winners here and the one and only Tikay 😁 well played for your win Neil and thanks for your write ups and mentions Tikay. I don't often comment on the forum but always get round to reading your reviews of UKOPS in particular so keep up the good work as always a top read
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723
    Type your comment

Back to back UKOPS main event winners here and the one and only Tikay 😁 well played for your win Neil and thanks for your write ups and mentions Tikay. I don't often comment on the forum but always get round to reading your reviews of UKOPS in particular so keep up the good work as always a top read

Thanks mate @lyonsbob06 and what a great photo - that was in the main corridor at The Rio, happy memories.

Whenever I see your name, it always reminds me of Punta Cana a few years back, we were all sat in the coach ready to take us back to the Airport & you were stood outside having a last ciggie before the oh-so-long flight home. You were with a couple, the young lady was very tall, slim & red-haired & she was with her fella. She had lost her Passport & was rifling through her bags. Embarrassingly I can't recall their names right now.

Sorry about that "interesting" story. There's a Twitter feed called "Boring James Milner" & I'm getting like that.

Boring James Milner‏ @BoringMilner · Oct 30

I had my Weetabix with warm milk this morning. Usually I don’t introduce warm milk until we’re firmly in November but I made the decision to bring it forward this year given the lower temperatures we’re currently experiencing.