You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£2.30 tokens

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723
    edited October 2018
    @Boxster

Ahh, I was not really aware of that.

Slightly puzzling, but I can see why that MIGHT be the cause, what with all the importance on RG related stuff these days.

Not convinced, but it certainly could be.

Just whistling in the dark here, but I can perfectly understand why @EvilPingu would be restricted with Sky Bet. I don't know a thing about @somniatis , but if I were forced to guess, he does not strike me as the sort of chap who might be restricted with a Sports Betting firm.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    edited October 2018
    Never had any problems opting in to any promo before, but for the podium series I can’t click the button to “opt in” either on download or browser, then when I go to promotions to manually enter the code I get exactly the same error as the picture above...weird!
  • Options
    Type your comment
    Allan23 said:

Never had any problems opting in to any promo before, but for the podium series I can’t click the button to “opt in” either on download or browser, then when I go to promotions to manually enter the code I get exactly the same error as the picture above...weird!

OK @Allan23 , I'll have a word with the Office, this is a bit worrying.
  • Options

I've now raised it with the Suits & they are on the case.

Bear with them for a bit please & I'll try to keep you updated, or James will.
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Same problem with the bonuses page.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Re @Boxster et al.

Apologies for delayed reply, moved to Leeds for University and been busy the last couple of weeks meeting people etc so haven't been around the site much.

Re: Question - "Bonuses" tab doesn't work for me any more, although I've never actually clicked it before until now because that button doesn't exist in the client and I can see the value of any tokens I have in the main "My Account" page regardless, so I don't have any idea if it ever worked before, or for how long it hasn't been working.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Tikay10 said:

Just whistling in the dark here, but I can perfectly understand why @EvilPingu would be restricted with Sky Bet.

Total mug punter, me. Never taken an arb in my life. Honest ;)
  • Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    Yup the tokens arrived just as you guys said. Nope, not restricted on Sky Bet( or anywhere else), not as far as I know.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Not sure if it's poor form to resurrect an old thread but I don't think my token has arrived either this week. I earned well over 100pts last week. Got the rakeback bonus, not the token.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Not sure if it's poor form to resurrect an old thread but I don't think my token has arrived either this week. I earned well over 100pts last week. Got the rakeback bonus, not the token.

Hi @NOSTRI

No problem with bumping a thread.

Sounds like you got over 500 points in the week. For 100-499 you get the Token, but no cash, once over 500 there's no token, but you get a cash payment.

So if you got a cash payment, it suggests you exceeded 500 points.

Here's the payout scale;