You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Double Your Money Absentees

2»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    Yawn Dohhhhhhhhh LOL.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Hmmmmmm Y do I feel the need to keep commenting? I HATE DYM's!!! lol. Somethings winding me up! - No alcohol tonight either! 

Wen I was younger at footy training, we used to do dribbling drills, n every time u hit a cone, u did ten press ups. 

I think everytime someone plays a dym with 1 or more players away OR folding every single hand,and fails, they shud do 50 squat thrusts!!!!

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited February 2010
    Gave me a good idea as well. She is insisting I go for dinner at her Mums on Sunday. Don't fancy it much, so all she is getting is a photograph to prop up on the plate.
  • Options
    MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Double Your Money Absentees:
    I haven't got an argument, there isn't an argument! This whole conversation is on the verge of becoming 'farcical' ;)  "skybet can see when this is happening and set up a system whereby if u sit away for a certain number of hands then ur buy-in will be forfieted and u will be ejected from the table ............ maybe then people can at least earn their payout" THAT! says it all!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    get a grip everyone if u pay ypur money u do what u like, if u play live its just the same, your blinds are taken untill your out, you r just one of a group playing cards thats all it is
  • Options
    MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2010
    I haven't got an argument, there isn't an argument! This whole conversation is on the verge of becoming 'farcical' ;)  "skybet can see when this is happening and set up a system whereby if u sit away for a certain number of hands then ur buy-in will be forfieted and u will be ejected from the table ............ maybe then people can at least earn their payout" THAT! says it all!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    get a grip everyone if u pay ypur money u do what u like, if u play live its just the same, your blinds are taken untill your out, you r just one of a group playing cards thats all it is
  • Options
    amzzy18amzzy18 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Double Your Money Absentees : get a grip everyone if u pay ypur money u do what u like, if u play live its just the same, your blinds are taken untill your out, you r just one of a group playing cards thats all it is
    Posted by MAZERAIDER
    yeh but if ur playing live then at least u r not ABSENT derrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    this debate keeps coming up again and again, if you cant beat an away player then you must be rubbish, if you pay your money then you do what you like and tough on everyone else, learn to live with it!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,261
    edited February 2010

How bizarre!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    edited February 2010
    How bizarre!
    Posted by Tikay10
    ooohhh baby..ya driving me crazy
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Double Your Money Absentees : yeh but if ur playing live then at least u r not ABSENT derrrrrrrrrr
    Posted by amzzy18
    Why are you not absent if you sit out from a live game?
  • Options
    agboyagboy Member Posts: 110
    edited February 2010

poker is as much about strategy as the cards u r dealt.  should they wish to sit out in order to cash, and this is a succesful strategy for them, then so be it! can be annoying tho i do agree!

• Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2010
    right!,this sort of thread keeps gettong posted every so often so here's how to deal with it,a player who has payed for a game can play it however he wants(within the rules) that includes sitting out for the whole duration of the game,or going all-in every hand if they so wish.
    for each kind of player you must find a way of playing them...
    and for this kind of player i would wait until one off the money then take turns stealing his blinds until he enters the game or is blinded out, simples.......
  • Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    edited February 2010
    right!,this sort of thread keeps gettong posted every so often so here's how to deal with it,a player who has payed for a game can play it however he wants(within the rules) that includes sitting out for the whole duration of the game,or going all-in every hand if they so wish. for each kind of player you must find a way of playing them... and for this kind of player i would wait until one off the money then take turns stealing his blinds until he enters the game or is blinded out, simples.......
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    take turns stealing the blinds? i've never seen this happen, usually players bust out whilst getting into a major battle when it comes to blind stealing the away player! i was in a game yesterday where me and another player were shortstacked on the bubble along with the away player. did the big chip leader allow us to take turns stealing blinds? no, he just went all-in every hand instead.