You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2019 Goal...Double my money!*

2»

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Hey Jezza

Thanks for the tips, put £50 EW on both horses so lets hope one of them comes in

Thanks again
    What did I mean when I said Double my money was my target?

£100 starting pot so the target was to double up to £200 - with no real timescale, then reset the clock with £200 to make £400 and so on and see what I end up with after a year

1st week's update and gaming strategy going forwards

Played mainly heads up at £10.50/21 and DYM at £11/22

Heads Up Lost 9; 2*10.50, 7*21.00 totalling -168, won 4: 4*21=£80 so £-88 nett

DYM Lost 18: 2*2.20,11*11.00, 5*22.00 totalling -235, won 8*11, 4*£22= £380 so
    £+145 nett

Overall £+57 then on Friday it all went t its up without giving you the breakdown currently £ position is £-163!!

Game strategy going forward

Heads up-Dont play Benc Heads up! ( a couple of other people as well, but against benc that hurt £ the most!)

I did play one player who I 'dominated' Heads up so will actively seek him/her out in future! (muhahahahahaha)

Continue to play DYM against Timmyrara as it seems to be the nicest charity to donate to

Consider dropping down and playing £5.50's again- that way I might 'meet' @mcglynn07 on the tables

Ironically I seem to win the £21/22 games but lost more £10.50/£11.00 games
    Friday played and lost a number of games whilst sorting out the foods for a mates funeral yesterday so my own fault as I was working /cooking whilst playing- won't do that again!!!

Target now stands at £-163 moving forward - only week 1 so no big deal.... I can't afford to lose that sort of money every week but confident in myself that won't happen

@mcglynn07 ? how did you get on in week 1 ??

Oh, sorry forgot to mention that thanks to @MISTY4ME tips, with a £50 EW bet on both one horse won and one was placed so won £2,700.75....then I woke up and realised it was all just a lovely dream.....

btw i didn't really bet anything on the two donkeys Jezza gave me as I think they are still running
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    madprof said:

Oh, sorry forgot to mention that thanks to @MISTY4ME tips, with a £50 EW bet on both one horse won and one was placed so won £2,700.75....then I woke up and realised it was all just a lovely dream.....

btw i didn't really bet anything on the two donkeys Jezza gave me as I think they are still running

His horses came in so late, they had to tiptoe back to the stable :)

Backed a horse, 20 to 1, came in quarter past 4...

Tommy Cooper lives!
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Essexphil said:

madprof said:

His horses came in so late, they had to tiptoe back to the stable :)

Backed a horse, 20 to 1, came in quarter past 4...

Tommy Cooper lives!
    :D:D:D

Sorry about the tips Boys :'( ..... you must be a Jonah Danny :s
  • mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    We are updating each other on message as to how we are doing on a weekly basis and talking about hands and theory and just having a laugh. I'm down for week 1 madprof is down for week 1 also. One slightly more tHan the other . I'm playing £5 only dym and the prof plays from 5 to 22 dym. Glgl all. Danny