You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Uploading Images/photos to the Forum

2»

Comments

• kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    edited January 2019
    Previously I would just copy an image and paste it into the comment box and that would work, but wouldn't work this time.

The only way it would work was by copying an image address into the attach image icon thing and hey presto.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,010
    Tikay10 said:

I'm not quite with you - did the usual forum software method (Attach Image using the little icon above the text box)) work?

Sounds like it worked for @kapowblamz but not @lucy4

Please clarify, thank you.

Yes I used the icon, I done it the same way that I've been doing it for the last 6 months or so.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    This is the first image for 'Tony Kendall meme' on google.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814

I'm not quite sure where we are now - it seems partly but not fully resolved.

I'll await more feedback, then get back on to the techies in the morning.

Meanwhile, any further feedback from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Previously I would just copy an image and paste it into the comment box and that would work, but wouldn't work this time.

The only way it would work was by copying an image address into the attach image icon thing and hey presto.

My issue is that I don't upload actual pictures, I use a snipping tool to pick out certain parts of a league, which I then save to my pictures and then upload them from there. This has worked for the last 6 months but has stopped working recently, I've even tried uploading pictures which I haven't used the snipping tool but they still don't upload.
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    No, still does not work :(
    edited January 2019
    I use copy/paste and also drag an image to the comments box, both still not working. Also 'insert an image' not working.
    On insert an image URL addresses works, but we cannot upload an image direct from our PC's as we could before.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, all of which has been passed up to the techies.

Not much more we can do tonight, but they will get back on the case in the morning.

Night all.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    I tried to upload, it failed, then i took a screen shot and tried to upload that to show how it wasn't uploading, I found i was quite shocked when the 2nd upload failed :/
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,165
    As I was tagged I'll just confirm it's the same for me - doesn't work (either C&Ping image directly into post or using the image upload function).
    It's now working :)

@lucy4 give it a try, should be ok now

That - we hope - is great news.

Can we ask @lucy4 to have a go please, also @mumsie, @noseybonk & all the other helpful peeps.
    Yep just tried it and it's back to normal,thanks for persevering with this @Tikay10 :)

Yay.

Great news, thank you to everyone for your patience & understanding.

Now, then - don't break it again, right?
    Many fanks :)