You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bad call?

2»

Comments

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited February 2010
    what i mean is,if u post and call xxx a donk, the name is blanked out,however if some1 says john doe called me a nasty name,its left for all 2 see..go figure.
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad call?:
    what i mean is,if u post and call xxx a donk, the name is blanked out,however if some1 says john doe called me a nasty name,its left for all 2 see..go figure.
    Posted by philmenow
    its down to the individual that makes the post to do the right thing and change name to either villain or blank it out normally just an oversite on Moos behalf i am sure still he was manenought o apologise so thats the end of it i reckon wd seagull takes a big man to admit he was wrong
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited February 2010
    Sorry I didnt edit his name just didnt think. Can this thread be closed now please?
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad call?:
    In Response to Re: Bad call? : its down to the individual that makes the post to do the right thing and change name to either villain or blank it out normally just an oversite on Moos behalf i am sure still he was manenought o apologise so thats the end of it i reckon wd seagull takes a big man to admit he was wrong
    Posted by mabsue
    there was a post on here earlier,and skyrich had blanked out the 'donks' name..bcoz the OP hadnt..it dont really matter..and nice apology seagull (nothing worse than seeing the cards fall against u like that)..