You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SPT 2019

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

Hi Tikay not won my seat yet but hopefully this weekend was just wondering if the anti are being paid by bb only ?
    if so does it speed up the games and does it change your strategy?

Hi mate.

Yes, it will be BB Ante.

And yes, it speeds up the game considerably.

Strategy? I'm the wrong guy to ask, will leave that to the MTT regulars and better players to answer. Or @Essexphil.
  • hintonhinton Member Posts: 46
    If you win 2 seats into Manchester can you use them in one day?
    hinton said:

If you win 2 seats into Manchester can you use them in one day?

@hinton,

You certainly can, yes.
  • hintonhinton Member Posts: 46
    Thanks. See you down there

Reminder that SPT Manchester starts a week tomorrow, February 8th.

Satellites on Sky Poker continue until this Sunday, then that's it.

For those local to Manchester, the venue are holding two super sats, one tonight (31st January), & another next Thursday, 7th February, with the following structure;

7:15pm start, late registration until approx 9:30pm

£20+5 buy-in

8K stack

£20 unlimited re-buy

£20 for £16k add-on

20min clock (Thursday tournament structure)

Big Blind Ante

5 seats guaranteed (£220 each)

• BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Apologies for interrupting thread - just wanted to say TODAY (Jan 31) is the last day to enter the free Sky Poker Naps Table race tipping competition. All the details can be found in the Betting section of the Community Forum, on a thread called Sky Poker Naps Table.
  • mihalyfi07mihalyfi07 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2019
    Will I get a trophy for winning it?
    I
    Type your comment

Will I get a trophy for winning it?
    I

You certainly will. There's just the small matter of winning it first though.
  • mihalyfi07mihalyfi07 Member Posts: 13
    Happy days
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Brrrrrrr said:

Apologies for interrupting thread - just wanted to say TODAY (Jan 31) is the last day to enter the free Sky Poker Naps Table race tipping competition. All the details can be found in the Betting section of the Community Forum, on a thread called Sky Poker Naps Table.

Hey...I was late-04 Feb- does this mean that I can't enter? Not a problem..I just don't want to wast 10-25 hours in depth research each day to chose horses for the future dates..if I'm out, blame @MISTY4ME for not providing me with a winning selection in time..hohoho Misty and winning in the same sentence..hohohoho
  • BigFlic85BigFlic85 Member Posts: 60
    Hi all will there be any side games today for people who have not entered the main event or if ppl get knocked out early on ? @Tikay10
    Type your comment
    BigFlic85 said:

Hi all will there be any side games today for people who have not entered the main event or if ppl get knocked out early on ? @Tikay10

Hi @BigFlic85,

There will be several cash tables open from early/mid-evening onwards, & by late evening there's usually 4 or 5 cash tables open, mostly NLH but maybe God's Beautiful Game (PLO) too.