You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** 2019 TIM CARTER HEADS UP CUP ** WE HAVE OUR FINALISTS! RSPCA12 V PKRPAR. GL BOTH! **

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
edited March 2019 in Poker Chat
Hi guys.

Firstly, thank you all for supporting the event which is now in its 5th year. We have struggled for numbers this year, and I am so appreciative of those of you that have continued to support it, and indeed the "new blood" too.

There are just the nine of us this year, PKRPAR beat LIMP2LOSE 3-1 to gain the last semi-final spot. Draw below: (Semi Final is again best of Five. GL)

FINAL:

Match 1 : PKRPAR vs RSPCA12 (BEST OF NINE)

SEMI FINAL DRAW:

Cup Fixture Generator Tool
Semi-Final

Match 1 : PKRPAR vs FEELGROGGY (PKRPAR WON 3-2)

Match 2 : RSPCA12 vs THISLTEDU
(RSPCA12 WON 3-1)

QUARTER FINAL DRAW:

Cup Fixture Generator Tool

Match 1 : SIDV79 vs RSPCA12 (RSPCA12 WON 3-2)

Match 2 : THISLTEDU vs MAXALLY (THISLTEDU WON 3-0)

Match 3 : LIMP2LOSE vs PKRPAR (PKRPAR WON 3-1)

Match 4 : MADPROF vs FEELGROGGY
(FEELGROGGY won 3-2)

Some very interesting matchups indeed!

GL all.

If you haven't already made your donations, please do so via the link below:

Also if there are any non participants that would like to support the event, any donations via the link below would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/MemoryOfTimCarter?utm_campaign=lc_frp_share_transaction_fundraiser_page_donation_received_-_nth_donation&utm_content=26b902ad-fc70-4224-959b-007b0ee4bd2e&utm_medium=email&utm_source=postoffice&utm_term=1551477434472

Myself and my son Gary (Limp2Lose) will make our donations when the heads up competition concludes as they will go to the charity choice of the winner.

HEADS UP RULES BELOW:

Regarding the rules for this Heads Up comp. It's pretty much the same as last year, but for those of you that are new to it, please see details below:

When all results are in for the relevant round, I will make the draw for the following round using this site:

https://www.daftlogic.com/projects-cup-fixture-generator.htm

All games will be £1.05 NLHE SPEED SNG's. (5min blinds)

Please use this thread for arranging fixtures AND posting results. Officially it will be the home player's (first drawn) responsibility for making contact regarding the fixture, however if you are the away player feel free to initiate contact. If you can't get hold of your opponent on the thread, try a PM, failing that you could try and find them on chat when they are playing.

Synch up on the thread and decide who will reg and who will join and at what time. If you are the one "joining", please do so promptly to avoid a third party "jumping in". Use the rematch functionality until the match is won.

In the event of a fixture not being played in time, I will use my discretion and if necessary award the game to the person who made the most effort to schedule the game (hopefully this will not be necessary)

Player's playing schedules/work commitments vary, so please be considerate to your opponent when choosing the date and time to play.

Round of 16 will be best of five.
Quarter Finals will be best of five.
Semi Final will be best of five.

FINAL will be best of NINE. (Will be sudden death this year if it goes to 4-4)

Fully engraved trophy and replica for the winner.

HAVE FUN! (it would be good if people were able to rail, so please do post on here what date/time you have arranged to play.)

BEST OF LUCK!

Comments