You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

Comments

• Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    MAXALLY said:

IrishRose said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm working on Friday evening 'til around 9pm.... but I can play anytime after 9.30pm-ish

Are you and Rose available Sat night Jez?. I think that will be better for Ryan. I am ok for both evenings.
    I'm fairly doubtful for Sat. night I'm afraid (usually go out into town)..... so can we say 9.30pm Friday Ryan? .... and then 10.30pm Friday Alan?.... or times to suit you guys.

Meet on this thread 5mins before Tee off :p
    Ok. That is good for me. Will @IrishRose being around Friday night too?
    I'm around Friday night after 8pm.........
    Nice one Rose. We will sort our games out on Friday evening then.
    Apologies @MAXALLY - I've just found out I have mother in law round on Friday evening til approx 9.30pm - will that kind of time be doable or is it too late?
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    IrishRose said:

MAXALLY said:

IrishRose said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm working on Friday evening 'til around 9pm.... but I can play anytime after 9.30pm-ish

Are you and Rose available Sat night Jez?. I think that will be better for Ryan. I am ok for both evenings.
    I'm fairly doubtful for Sat. night I'm afraid (usually go out into town)..... so can we say 9.30pm Friday Ryan? .... and then 10.30pm Friday Alan?.... or times to suit you guys.

Apologies @MAXALLY - I've just found out I have mother in law round on Friday evening til approx 9.30pm - will that kind of time be doable or is it too late?
    I'll still be around, planning on playing @MISTY4ME at 9:30, so you could play @Maxally around that time then swap when we have both beaten you??
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    waller02 said:

IrishRose said:

MAXALLY said:

IrishRose said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'll still be around, planning on playing @MISTY4ME at 9:30, so you could play @Maxally around that time then swap when we have both beaten you??<</b>/blockquote>

:D:D LMAO

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    Msg for @rabdeniro

We'll check in on here at about 11.45am tomorrow in preparation for the 12.00pm start.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Roger G, If during the game I'm not on chat, its not that I'm ignoring you, I might have to play on the T.V. through my Firestick ( I've got trapped nerves in my neck and it shoots down my arm to my fingertips if I sit at the PC to long, ) Iv'e had to learn to do everything left handed at the moment. but to be honest I don't think the HU will last that long lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    No worries Rab. Fair play to you for finding a way that you can play. Switching to left handed must not have been easy.

I wish you well with your recovery and I look forward to our match.

I think it will be easiest if you register and I join so you are not worried about trying to do anything too quickly.

All the best!

I will have the Micro, Heads Up and SNG filters on ready. So if you reg for a £1.05 SPEED HU SNG I will find you.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,108
    68Trebor said:

Essexphil said:

68Trebor said:

@Essexphil @Kapowblamz @jordyAA I was thinking 8pm Friday if it suits.
    Not quite sure how it's working but I'll be there if you 3 agree

I would prefer earlier, if possible. 8pm is peak grind time. Even 15 minutes earlier would help....
    How about 7.30pm on Friday then
    Sounds good to me. I will come back on this thread just before 7:30 tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I have had a brief look at the posts and updated the sheet below with "known" T-Times, if any more are known, please post here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSHaDOD-szydVMJvJ6MoZ4GiPz19gacUKdNSg8hURM6APb05IenwkVwnjrp8HHL7D2z-c6t74A-ruYw/pubhtml
  • Options
    ALAN_18ALAN_18 Member Posts: 225
    tomgoodun said:

Evening all
    I’m available to play tomorrow from 7pm onwards
    Forgive my newbieness, what price / type games is normal for this comp ( please don’t say £110hu 😊)

I'll be online from 9pm tonight so can play our games today if you want mate say 9pm onwards ?
  • Options
    @madprof when would you like to play our game ? Can do it tonight or tomorrow night from 9pm onwards any good ?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @ALAN_18 @tomgoodun @madprof

I will put T-Time on sheet once you confirm your start time on this thread.

Would be good if we could start the ball rolling today.

Remember just two games against each player and you stop even if 1-1
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all
    Forgive my newbieness, what price / type games is normal for this comp ( please don’t say £110hu 😊)

I'll be online from 9pm tonight so can play our games today if you want mate say 9pm onwards ?
    Hi Alan, yes that’s fine . I will post in here around 9pm and we can try to sync.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Alan, yes that’s fine . I will post in here around 9pm and we can try to sync.
    Hi Tom, just back from gym, going to have some quick food now then will be ready to play from 20.45pm onwards. Let me know what time is best for you after that time and that's when we will play :smile:
  • Options
    ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Tom, just back from gym, going to have some quick food now then will be ready to play from 20.45pm onwards. Let me know what time is best for you after that time and that's when we will play :smile:
    Hi Alan
    I’m not used to filtering for these types of game, I have sit and go, heads up filtered, is that right?
    If so I’m ready, would you like me to sit first?
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Alan
    I’m not used to filtering for these types of game, I have sit and go, heads up filtered, is that right?
    You can also filter on "micro" @tomgoodun I will be railing as best as I can during my Poker Schedule.

COME ON THE SOUTH! GAME ON GUYS!
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Alan
    You can also filter on "micro" @tomgoodun I will be railing as best as I can during my Poker Schedule.

😊 Can’t see micro 😩
    However , I’m ‘ hovering’ over a Heads up speed £1.05
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

StayOrGo said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Alan

😊 Can’t see micro 😩
    Has @ALAN_18 not showed up yet?
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

tomgoodun said:

StayOrGo said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

ALAN_18 said:

tomgoodun said:

Evening all

Hi Alan

😊 Can’t see micro 😩
    Has @ALAN_18 not showed up yet?
    Not that I can see
  • Options
    I wouldn't carry on waiting @tomgoodun He's @ALAN_18 obviously tied up somewhere. Wait for him to post on here otherwise you could be watching the lobby forever
  • Options
    Sorry ready now