You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

In The Well, #1. Wacko 90.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: In The Well, #1. Wacko 90.:
    In Response to Re: In The Well, #1. Wacko 90. : Love it Greg! Your probably wondering why i called the turn :) I only called to represent something on the river, but with the Q coming it was a really bad board to try and bluff as youd call with the Q or a ten or maybe even an ace, so i decided to give it up :) Nice bet though ;)
    Posted by Wacko90
    you were gonna reverse float me... you sick puppy lol.

yes well im not sure what i was repping but i luckily got it through! Im such a nit you see:)
  • Options
    Wacko90Wacko90 Member Posts: 906
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: In The Well, #1. Wacko 90.:
    Hi Wacko, Do you think this thread will affect your success as everyone basically knows your game in fine detail now?
    Posted by torryboy
    Hi Torryboy,

Tbh im not sure. I dont think itl affect it that much because people knew what i was like anyway (my name kinds gives it away ;) If it does start be a problem then il try and find a way to change my game so this thread actually helps me..:)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    These threads were always fascinating

It’d be good to see them again

Players like
    Lollolol, TimmyRaRa, Groggy, Alvez, misterpj for example
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
    Jac35 said:

These threads were always fascinating

It’d be good to see them again

Players like
    Lollolol, TimmyRaRa, Groggy, Alvez, misterpj for example

Good bump Grumps.

100% agree, though whether I can get the right players to agree to do them is another matter.

Groggs, Alvez & Timmy are great shouts, but lool does not use the Forum as far as I know. MisterPJ may be aiming a tad high, we need to keep our ambitions real.

I'll have a think & then approach a few players & see if they are interested.
  • Options
    Wacko90Wacko90 Member Posts: 906
    Lord I've only read my replies on the final page and nearly died with embarrassment!

Was I ever that young?