You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

‘It’s Only A Game’ so, let’s Be ‘avin’ you, Biggest Reveal, in Humankind History

misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204

‘It’s Only A Game’ so, let’s Be ‘avin’ you, Biggest Reveal, in Humankind History

Certain sure, forum mod’s, having kittens! so let’s, alleviate that, right off the bat.

Poker, it is, ‘only a game’ a minute to learn, a lifetime to master.

And, before, I use ‘my heavy artillery’ let’s have it, banging, spot on, right.

Tikay (bless him) probably right about now, enjoying a breakfast pomegranate juice, or Kopi luwak,civet coffee, in Vegas, along with the,skypoker ‘lucky’ few, that ran good, to win packages, well done all.

This forum? Without Mr K, well, it is a bun fight, shambolic, the Guvnor, no, no, no, ‘smoke being blown? ‘You must be joking, not even got warmed up, yet.

The likes of myself,zenbuhist,clock123, good old Tk, handles us, with ( a tiny) grudging respect, ask him yourselves, directly, ‘dare you’ ask him, if, he did not, have a smile,grin,upon his ‘boat’ with essexphil (welcome home, to ‘my’ new , manager,agent,promotor ! team Rogues),and the boy’s, yesterday, down to misterpj, I digress. By ‘handle’ I mean, the fella, deserves a medal, me,zen,clock123, Tk can have one hand tied behind his back,a fat Cuban sparked, a grudging, wink and a nod,the fella, ‘has to be a supreme diplomat’ by default,now,lets move on too,

Specifics ? oh look, here comes, a high Orse,whats that on top ? oh look,a self absorbed Righteous Labotomized BloHard,even worse,it’s a delusional one,play Poker ,your ’avin a laugh’.

Now that, is not,directed, at anyone,but, it could be you.

Keyboard Warrior,that makes me laugh,more ‘game’ in a toenail clipping,a life story, that ought to be,a Tombe

For those, not a scintilla interested (and why would you be) misterpj, try, beats brags, varience, something along the lines of, you cant be serious (1) you cant be serious (2) when does playing the best poker ever pay off (1) and (2), and all ‘you swoop hawks’ dive in, find the ‘slither’ bite, skake it, ravenously…….. we, are really, really going to talk Poker (tomorrow) not now,
Never, declared, anything about myself,until now,whatever time I have left, I rate myself,a complete, no mark,sorry, I have more ‘faith’ in the loyalty, shown by animals,than human beings,at nearly 54, not that anyone (hardly) ever listens, I declare myself, that until 50, I was a grade A gilt edged ‘whotsit’ hard to explain,hindsight, what a marvellous thing.

I could, and wont, write, about, living in Western Australia,living in the Canary Islands,and,if I wanted, as the majority (unfortunately) will encounter, in life,heartbreak,heartache,tradagey,When was I ( first doing ‘ a door ?’ ) Lee Green, Tigers Head, a million years ago,then, St Martins Lane, I wont name the place, but, at that time, ‘Pepp Park’ Stringfellows,Hippodrome, Brownes,Now & Zen, last one, long gone, spectacular,opposite Stringfellows, glass floors,as in ‘walk on glass floors’ exterior, to the entrence,defacto, every ‘juiced nutter, and it was every night, wanted to jump up and down, on said glass floors, to see if they would ‘smash’, you had to see it, to believe it.And, just a little else,all of this,while, learning, ‘real bookmaking’… real meaning,well ? real, manually settle (off course) no OTT, each way, equally divided,1p perm Heinz !, two dead heats two rule 4’s, for a while, I was ‘settler’ next Hilton,in the the shop that, the take was not counted, at the end of the day, security, used to come, on the hour, and take it away, in shoe boxes ! circa, Toffee Ali Ali, Signal Spark,and numerous plot job horses,back then, you could walk, easily, Hyde Park Lane, Picadilly, Leicester Square,and of course, China Town (poker) oh yes,………

Comments

• Options

Luis Elizondo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE

Luis Elizondo;

Is a former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI). He currently serves as Director of Global Security and Special Programs at, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science.[1]

Elizondo formerly headed the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) until the program was defunded. AATIP was a secretive $22 million program initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency in order to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), also known as UFOs. [2] According to the Pentagon, it was cancelled in 2012.[3]

In October of 2017, Elizondo resigned from OUSDI after expressing his concern of what he called "bureaucratic challenges and inflexible mindsets" in all levels of the Department. In his resignation letter, Elizondo wonders why "certain individuals in the Department remain staunchly opposed to further research" of "unusual aerial systems interfering with military weapon platforms and displaying beyond next generation capabilities" despite numerous accounts by the United States Navy and other Services. Elizondo asserts that "underestimating or ignoring these potential threats is not in the best interest of the Department no matter the level of political contention." [4]

In April 2019, the Navy acknowledged that it was drafting new guidelines for pilots and other personnel to report encounters with "unidentified aircraft."[5] Elizondo called this policy decision "the single greatest decision the Navy has made in decades."[6] A six-part History Channel series titled Unidentified: Inside America’s U.F.O. Investigation features Elizondo and others affiliated with AATIP

Commander David (Dave) Fravor (Black Aces) ‘skippa’

The best, ‘baddest’ modest, grounded, badd ****, real life TOP GUN, fighter pilot

Part one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyGnFFilP0

Part two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7XJD_54aNk&t=10s

During Operation Iraqi Freedom, two F/A-18Fs were forward deployed to USS Abraham Lincoln in late March 2003. These F/A-18s were requested to boost the aerial refueling capabilities of CVW-14, as well as to provide additional qualified Forward Air Controllers. The F/A-18s flew from Nimitz to Abraham Lincoln, a 2700-mile trip. On April 6, the Hornets returned to Nimitz. During the war VFA-41 expended laser-guided bombs, as well as JDAM and AGM-65 Maverick missiles.

In May 2005 VFA-41 again deployed to the Persian Gulf in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. During this deployment the squadron was featured in the PBS documentary "Carrier" with a heavy focus on Commander David Fravor.

Revealed, Worldwide, for the first time EVER, from the States, June 17th 2019

And finally, one day, somewhere,sometime,this man, will be, revered,as,the biggest,bravest,icon,who,had the minerals, got villified,for thirty years, and was proved,correct,all along, in a ‘vile world’, his name, is ;

Mr. Bob Lazar,

Special mentions, credits, to Mr. George Knapp, Mr. Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAhiULlKwHI

• Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    You seem a really interesting character, but I wish I could make sense of what you write. Maybe it's my age.
  • Options
    tillpolltillpoll Member Posts: 106
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    tillpolltillpoll Member Posts: 106
    and your point is?? Sorry about the punctuation
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    misterpj said:

Certain sure, forum mod’s, having kittens! so let’s, alleviate that, right off the bat.

Tikay (bless him) probably right about now, enjoying a breakfast pomegranate juice, or Kopi luwak,civet coffee, in Vegas, along with the,skypoker ‘lucky’ few, that ran good, to win packages, well done all.

This forum? Without Mr K, well, it is a bun fight, shambolic, the Guvnor, no, no, no, ‘smoke being blown? ‘You must be joking, not even got warmed up, yet.

The likes of myself,zenbuhist,clock123, good old Tk, handles us, with ( a tiny) grudging respect, ask him yourselves, directly, ‘dare you’ ask him, if, he did not, have a smile,grin,upon his ‘boat’ with essexphil (welcome home, to ‘my’ new , manager,agent,promotor ! team Rogues),and the boy’s, yesterday, down to misterpj, I digress. By ‘handle’ I mean, the fella, deserves a medal, me,zen,clock123, Tk can have one hand tied behind his back,a fat Cuban sparked, a grudging, wink and a nod,the fella, ‘has to be a supreme diplomat’ by default,now,lets move on too,

Specifics ? oh look, here comes, a high Orse,whats that on top ? oh look,a self absorbed Righteous Labotomized BloHard,even worse,it’s a delusional one,play Poker ,your ’avin a laugh’.

Keyboard Warrior,that makes me laugh,more ‘game’ in a toenail clipping,a life story, that ought to be,a Tombe

For those, not a scintilla interested (and why would you be) misterpj, try, beats brags, varience, something along the lines of, you cant be serious (1) you cant be serious (2) when does playing the best poker ever pay off (1) and (2), and all ‘you swoop hawks’ dive in, find the ‘slither’ bite, skake it, ravenously…….. we, are really, really going to talk Poker (tomorrow) not now,
    Never, declared, anything about myself,until now,whatever time I have left, I rate myself,a complete, no mark,sorry, I have more ‘faith’ in the loyalty, shown by animals,than human beings,at nearly 54, not that anyone (hardly) ever listens, I declare myself, that until 50, I was a grade A gilt edged ‘whotsit’ hard to explain,hindsight, what a marvellous thing.

I could, and wont, write, about, living in Western Australia,living in the Canary Islands,and,if I wanted, as the majority (unfortunately) will encounter, in life,heartbreak,heartache,tradagey,When was I ( first doing ‘ a door ?’ ) Lee Green, Tigers Head, a million years ago,then, St Martins Lane, I wont name the place, but, at that time, ‘Pepp Park’ Stringfellows,Hippodrome, Brownes,Now & Zen, last one, long gone, spectacular,opposite Stringfellows, glass floors,as in ‘walk on glass floors’ exterior, to the entrence,defacto, every ‘juiced nutter, and it was every night, wanted to jump up and down, on said glass floors, to see if they would ‘smash’, you had to see it, to believe it.And, just a little else,all of this,while, learning, ‘real bookmaking’… real meaning,well ? real, manually settle (off course) no OTT, each way, equally divided,1p perm Heinz !, two dead heats two rule 4’s, for a while, I was ‘settler’ next Hilton,in the the shop that, the take was not counted, at the end of the day, security, used to come, on the hour, and take it away, in shoe boxes ! circa, Toffee Ali Ali, Signal Spark,and numerous plot job horses,back then, you could walk, easily, Hyde Park Lane, Picadilly, Leicester Square,and of course, China Town (poker) oh yes,………

Sounds like my kind of crazy, fascinating stuff. More please misterpj.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited June 2019
    tillpoll said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That might just be a record.

My eyes are bleeding Mr @tillpoll.

;)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404

misterpj said:

Sounds like my kind of crazy, fascinating stuff. More please misterpj.
    Whatever you do PJ. Do not reply to the Edge949, I repeat. DO NOT REPLY.
  • Options
    (And apologies, I am not like, 'you young buck's n doe’s, I 'know math' but can’t spell)

I do not even know how to spell check, in here? i.e, in word, yes, on here, no idea (so, apologise)

It, is, really really simple, the 'biggest reveal’, in humankind’s history, has, is happening.

Watch, each video, in turn, in full, (total) approx. 4 hours,then you will want to watch, all again,unless you are an ostrich ? and Tikay has culled all them !, I’m last man standing !
    and before you do, do please, educate yourself, to the impeccable credentials, of each speaker, the last video, the Bob Lazar Q & A, was only made public, yesterday,( Corbell,Knapp,Fravor,Lazar,planning,intending, to ‘finish the job, this year’ if Donald T,does not.
    but, listen to, 1. Luis, 2. Dave Fravor ( his nickname, 'skippa' his former two hornet squad, nickname ‘black aces’ ( I ‘love the guy, even more for that ‘, then, add on George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell,and ,'the man' who, broke, the biggest breaking story, in human kinds history, and got vilified.
    (you do know ? stable element 115, unpentium,they really really really do (have) had since late eighties,this stuff,) and you cannot manufacture it, on earth !
    Question, do you think? Each and all, collectively? has made this up? To look utter fools, in public, the big kicker, Mr Trump, has ' a bit of an ego’, do you think? Mr Trump? Fancies, '''''him'''' being the one? To make the Big Reveal? The President,Who stood their,and said ‘ Donald fancies that !’
    Boy's, and Girls, think laterally, every history book, instantly obsolete?
    And 'we' argue about Poker, I don't care, a fig, about 'myself', future generations, I 'worry about’,
    Whatever part, of UK, world, you are in, only today, near me, six, SIX fatal stabbings, London, like it is the norm? In the last few days,the world ‘needs badly’ a dynamic change.
    Peace, Love, Respect to all (ALL) x X
  • Options
    Theedge and myself,should replace,the clustfluk Trump,and God forbid,Boris,the Buddhist culled,bromane ON X
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    Would love to have a conversation with you if you speak like you type
  • Options
    Tony? You 'tell em'? Hull docks! And Roy the boy (skint) southsea
  • Options
    Allan,I know,an awful little,about an awful lot,but the burden,is knowing,an awful lot,about a little
  • Options
    Allan,I know,an awful little,about an awful lot,but the burden,is knowing,an awful lot,about a little
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry, my tech, is from the wagon train days X
  • Options
    Now playing POKER, with Myna, live, I need a little break xX
  • Options
    Once, the truth, is outta the Bottle,the GENIE ain't going back in
  • Options
    The answer, is ( was) Costa Teguise ( Lanzarote)
  • Options
    What? Is the question?