You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bonus payment

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment:
    sorry to bother you again rich but have u had any responce yet?
    Posted by craftycarp

let me give them a quick nudge. i'll update this thread when i have to info

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    craftycarpcraftycarp Member Posts: 310
    edited February 2010
    thanks alot
  • Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    i had no bonus email...? :-(...  were these random mails to customers or did u have to do something to get this..?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : let me give them a quick nudge. i'll update this thread when i have to info all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Any responce yet Rich?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : Any responce yet Rich?
    Posted by craftycarp
    let me chase this again for you. i'm really sorry about the delay and lack of info.

third time lucky eh!

;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : Any responce yet Rich?
    Posted by craftycarp

ok, so i've finally got some info back from the marketing team.

unfortunately they are unaware of any such email or offer being sent out.

if you could dig it up and forward the email directly to the team (suggestions@skypoker.com) they will be more than happy to take a look and credit you if a bonus is due.

thanks again.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : ok, so i've finally got some info back from the marketing team. unfortunately they are unaware of any such email or offer being sent out. if you could dig it up and forward the email directly to the team ( suggestions@skypoker.com ) they will be more than happy to take a look and credit you if a bonus is due. thanks again.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks for looking in to this for me but the original email was sent to my span box and that deletes itself ofter 1week so i havent got the email.

i take it there nothing else i can do? i know its only a tenner but it did say i was receive it?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No for sure, i can definitely appreciate that a tenner is a tenner and anybody would be happy with that.

i'm afraid the marketing team have no record of such email so they would need to see a copy to be able to credit you.

you mentioned that the email went to your junk folder, if you mark future emails as 'safe' or 'not junk' then hopefully our emails will hit your inbox and won't be automatically deleted (just in case this sort of thing happens again)

sorry i can't be more help!

Rich
  • Options
    edited February 2010

thanks alot rich. i have entered for the caption contest so hopefuly its funny enough lol

cheers mate