You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Season Long Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,034
    edited September 2019

I hope VAR doesnt spoil your bets at some stage with a goal ruled out late on thats the problem this year VAR will rule alot of goals out for offside handball etc that wasnt spotted previous years.

I'm not a big fan of VAR anyway,so if it costs me my bets I'll be taking a trip to Stockley Park personally :D .
  • Options
    SuperAyr25SuperAyr25 Member Posts: 37
    That bets looking better each week its going to be very close cant see many 0-0 games this season atol
  • Options

That bets looking better each week its going to be very close cant see many 0-0 games this season atol

My bets are still alive but my brother's £5 @ 1000/1 bet came a croper with last night's 0-0.
  • Options
    SuperAyr25SuperAyr25 Member Posts: 37
    lucy4 said:

My bets are still alive but my brother's £5 @ 1000/1 bet came a croper with last night's 0-0.
    Gutting for him but at least your better to lose it early on than the last game of the season lol had a feeling that would be a poor game but still expected a goal your bets better the top top teams have the quality to always find a goal ..
  • Options

lucy4 said:

Gutting for him but at least your better to lose it early on than the last game of the season lol had a feeling that would be a poor game but still expected a goal your bets better the top top teams have the quality to always find a goal ..

Or in Arsenal's case the ability to let a goal in and that's coming from a Goooner :D

• Options
    All bets survived again this weekend :) .
  • Options
    All bets are still up and running thanks mainly to Sheff Utd's goalkeeper letting one slip through :D .
  • Options
    Still going thanks to young Matty Longstaff's goal.
  • Options
    Thank f**k Arsenal can't keep a clean sheet all bets still survive.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,322

Good work, hope it continues.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    A quarter of the season gone and all the bets are still up and running,I'm certainly getting a good run for my money,long may it continue.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited October 2019
    I bet you wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if one of your bets is let down by VAR wrongly disallowing a goal.

I think at least of those bets is coming in, possibly all. Good luck, I follow each week and I'm rooting for you.
  • Options
    I know VAR will raise it's ugly little head at some point along the way :D .
  • Options
    Still hanging on in there.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Still hanging on in there.

Rooting for you. Could be quite the sweat, this.
  • Options
    Going in to the international break with all bets still intact only 26 games to go :D .
  • Options
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    Hope all of these come in, unless it involves a last minute winner v Everton a la Origi last season! glgl
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    oh and @Tikay10, if you want to include the 930 £11 bounty hunter in your daily review tomorrow I wouldn't stop you ;)B)
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    I checked my open bets and I have done roughly the same as Lucy4, ( copied their type of bet :) )