You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Orf With His Head!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited February 2010
    Out in 125th! So, so close to a massive double-up. I was all-in with pocket nines and got called by A-10 and then managed to negotiate my way through the flop + turn staying in front.

Then of course came the dreaded 10 on the river and I was down to a chip and chair.

The very next hand with 27 chips more than 1 BB- I picked up K-10 on the button, automatically went all-in and obviously got called by the blinds.

The flop came K-2-x

The treble up was looking good.

Turn 2
    River 5

Pretty good for K-10. UNLESS you're opponent in the BB has 2-5, that is!

Right- a break for me then back to the 10p/20p tables!

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Right- I'm ready for Round 2

Just opened up Stanraer 10p/20p.

And I'll there till midnight.

With my DoubleStack entry factored in, I'm currently £4.53 down on the night.

SO that's my first target. To try and get through 5 hours of poker without it costing a penny.

Anything beyond that is a bonus!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well, my second session ended with a £2.62 profit.

Which means overall for the night I posted a loss of £1.91. I can live with that.

So, that's £20 up in Week One, £20 down in Week Two and £2 down in Week Three.

In other words- I'm £2 down after 15 hours of poker! You can easily put up an argument to say that's rubbish OR that's excellent!

Cheers for the company from the railers and players tonight and I'll see you all next on Saturday night for Mastercash at 8pm with Tikay as the big man fesses up to my poker brilliance live on air.

Well, come on, he did lose the bet!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,024
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head!:
    Well, my second session ended with a £2.62 profit. Which means overall for the night I posted a loss of £1.91. I can live with that. So, that's £20 up in Week One, £20 down in Week Two and £2 down in Week Three. In other words- I'm £2 down after 15 hours of poker! You can easily put up an argument to say that's rubbish OR that's excellent! Cheers for the company from the railers and players tonight and I'll see you all next on Saturday night for Mastercash at 8pm with Tikay as the big man fesses up to my poker brilliance live on air. Well, come on, he did lose the bet!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Bet?What bet? I have no recollection of a bet?

Can you prove it? Was there a Forum Post in which I agreed to it?

Sorry Rich, but I need proof.

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    As this was a double or nothing bet Rich is also absolved from wearing the sacred burgundy jacket to Luton...Nicely won there Rich!

Unlucky Uncle Teek...but then again you DID win TKOI & II so can't complain too much...lol

x
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : Bet?What bet? I have no recollection of a bet? Can you prove it? Was there a Forum Post in which I agreed to it? Sorry Rich, but I need proof.
    Posted by Tikay10
    OMG- he's actually deleted his post agreeing to the bet!

Are there no depths to which this man won't stoop to ensure he never loses at poker????

That's it then,  no burgundy jacket at Luton unless Tikay pays his dues!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : OMG- he's actually deleted his post agreeing to the bet! Are there no depths to which this man won't stoop to ensure he never loses at poker???? That's it then,  no burgundy jacket at Luton unless Tikay pays his dues!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Didn't you get a screen dump or other permanent record of his post?
    I thought that you would know Tikay well enough to know that you should "quote" his post at the time so that he was unable to rewrite history.

P.S. For a small fee, I'm sure that I can photoshop something that looks convincing.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : OMG- he's actually deleted his post agreeing to the bet! Are there no depths to which this man won't stoop to ensure he never loses at poker???? That's it then,  no burgundy jacket at Luton unless Tikay pays his dues!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Lol @ Tikay...the man really is an underworld genius mastermind!!!!!

Unlucky Rich, it looks like the old guy has done you over good and proper...AGAIN :o)

x
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : I've been rehearsing the words, but it's not easy.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can this be used as evidence of agreement?

x
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! :  OMG- he's actually deleted his post agreeing to the bet!  Are there no depths to which this man won't stoop to ensure he never loses at poker???? That's it then,  no burgundy jacket at Luton unless Tikay pays his dues!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Pwned by the forum veteran!!! 
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Rich

I wonder if Sky Rich may be able to help ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Nobody been able to find any evidence then? Sigh. That's too bad.

And I resent - strongly - the insinuation that I deleted the Post. It is of course true. (A shame you can't prove it).

But I still resent the insinuation, it's an outrageous slur upon my name. 

• Options
    edited February 2010
     It is of course true. (A shame you can't prove it)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Er...does this not count as proof?

A full confession on the record from the guilty party?

Start preparing your speech Mr. Kendall, you've slipped up...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : Er...does this not count as proof? A full confession on the record from the guilty party? Start preparing your speech Mr. Kendall, you've slipped up...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I never said that. Someone must have hacked my account.

Anyway I cannot be wrong. A guy Posted last night that he knew better, because he had a Brietling Chromowatch. Well I've got a Timex. So watch it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : Er...does this not count as proof? A full confession on the record from the guilty party? Start preparing your speech Mr. Kendall, you've slipped up...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    No case to answer. I had a premature senior moment.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : No case to answer. I had a premature senior moment.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Not very premature.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

What's this, Tag-Teaming tikay?

Off with you!

I blame Orford.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Orf With His Head! : Not very premature.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Lol- more like an Extra Mature Senior Moment...