You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

conspiracy theories

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited February 2020 in Poker Chat
i really enjoy reading the rigged site this rigged site that posts and responses and would find it very helpful if they would have they're own section within the forum instead of in poker chat where they end up lost forever. what say you good people

conspiracy theories 17 votes

yes
29%
ckdwrongjohn1raggy94madprofXXDREXELXX 5 votes
no
70%
eon1961stokefc68TreborfreeatlastMARK277EvilPinguJac35gpc70EssexphilkapowblamzIronpump1NOSTRI 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,282
    no
    Any chance of them having their own section OUTSIDE the forum? :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,034
    I find them amusing especially when they continue to play. If they truly believe in what they are saying then why on earth would they still play?

"This site is a joke, the site is rigged and I'll never play on here again."
    "See you tomorrow."
  • Options
    yes
    i love reading them. it is the response from others as well though that makes them so good.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,539
    no
    Rigged threads tend to just feed the riggie's egos. They're usually delighted that others are as enlightened as they are and it only reinforces their ideas. I vote no.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,282
    no
    No.

Agree that, on occasion, replies etc are amusing. However, more often they just highlight why some people should not be playing poker.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    no
    Some responses are amusing but most of the time the thread is just a sh*tshow, and 99 times out of 100 you're not going to change the person's mind.

IMO we're all better off just saving our time and energy for more important things in life than talking to a brick wall about how online poker isn't rigged.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    no
    Mocking people who are bad at poker is bad for business.
  • Options
    yes
    looks like i will have to keep searching poker chat for them.... not surprised no body voted yes as this site is rigged :smile: jk
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,318
    yes
    Yes...sorry my answer was rigged...
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    Some of us remember Area 51 don't feed the Gremlins .........
  • Options
    yes
    lol thats the one.... i could not for the life of me remember what it was called... bring back area 51
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    You just need to put "Area 51" on the "Rail" bingo, job done....... what do you want to complain about........ AA got cracked........ 72 never hits........
  • Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    yes
    ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED
    ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED. …
    Let me explain why every single poker site out there is rigged. Imagine you hold a poker night in your home every week for you and 19 mates making 20 players call it a small tournament or sit and go, now of those 20 players 4 of them are very good players and 16 are recreational players or donks / fish !! I can guarantee that 9 weeks out of every 10 one of the 4 good players will win the tournament / sit and go because they are better players because they have applied skill and understanding of the game this is fact. So as the weeks and months go by what happens ? The 16 bad players slowly drop out one by one because they see the same 4 players winning every week, they drop out because they are wasting there time and money that’s fact as it’s human nature !! The poker sites apply the same theory they are not stupid. Let’s say hypothetically a poker site has 1 million customers and 10% of the players are of a high standard and 90% are donks / fish that equates to 900,000 bad players ! They are the overwhelming majority of the sites customer base, the poker site does not want these players to get bored to not win to stop depositing to stop playing so how does the poker site combat this potential problem ?? Simple they handicap each and every player based on how much they deposit the frequency of which they deposit if they are a winning player or losing player how much they win or lose how frequently they win or lose etc to put it in Lehman’s term if you are a good player your going to receive a mathematically impossible amount of bad beats to accommodate the bad players who receive a mathematically impossible amount of good beats to level the playing field thus keeping the majority (90%) of the customer base happy keeping them happy means they keep depositing which means the poker site drives more traffic and makes more rake. These poker sites don’t reward good players because they are the minority (10%) so when your sitting there as a good player wondering how you have lost your 24th flip on the bounce or you’ve just been runner runner’d or 3 outer’d for the 15th time in a day or rivered yet again just remember what I’ve said. You as a good player are designed to lose to keep the bad players (majority) happy because that’s more profitable for these low life sites
    ANY OF YOU MUPPETS WHO DISAGREE ARE EITHER RETARDED OR YOUR MUMMY OR DADDY WORK FOR SKY POKER.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    yes
    @XXDREXELXX thank you very much for the post, however i have already seen this one..and although it did make me smile the first time of reading it the 2nd time did not recreate the 1st. if you could be so grateful as to write a new post i would be more than happy to read. thanks in advance
  • Options
    yes
    Ckd you say you’ve already “seen” my first post that does not imply that you have “read” it. I personally have seen many books but that doesn’t mean I’ve read them. All you silly little tools on your silly little forum all rimming each other’s A’holes, it’s hilarious that you even for one moment can even imagine poker sites aren’t rigged, it’s blindly ludicrous. Your all obviously the donks I lose too who get it in bad and suck out 90% of the time. Now run along you silly boy.
  • Options
    yes
    P.S. check my ROI on sharkscope it crushes all of you silly boys.
  • Options
    yes
    Evilpingu 32.500 games played with an average profit of 43 pence per game !!! Clap clap you lil professional poker player you 😂😂😂😂😂 maybe you should pack your job in and go pro your profit must work out at nearly 8 pence an hour. 👍
  • Options
    yes
    As for waller02 your earning almost 5 pence an hour.... well played 👍
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Are the facts you mentioned in your post similar to the facts you used in the last few posts? 43p per game, the high proportion of which are DYMs works out to 8p an hour.

While all players would love to win, I think most are aware that they aren't going to win long term and they play for enjoyment.
  • Options
    yes
    Ahhhhh it’s MattBates the one who gets it in bad whenever he can but comes up trumps a lot of the time. Funny that. It’s a forum buddy my opinion is my right. So jog on.