You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

colluders

JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
Hi,

Did anyone else spot the very obvious colluders on the DYM 11 tables this evening?

They even had a near identical usernames :-(

@WARDDOG was on a couple of them with me...

How good are Sky at refunding these games (i lost in two of them to these guys)... ?

I have reported it to the care team via the live chat...

Comments

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    u lose a couple a games and want ur money back 4 the love of god grow up
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    gpc70 said:

u lose a couple a games and want ur money back 4 the love of god grow up

Huh?

When it's against such obvious cheats/colluders, yes, 100%, as any one would be.

I posted it here (without their names) so others could also look out for it.

Do you think cheaters should prosper and refunds to those cheated by them shouldn't happen? Are you right in the head?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited March 2020
    Why would you carry on playing if they are still playing? Sounds like a no win
    No fee. If you win, you make profit, if you lose you just try get refund.

Best thing to do is contact customer care with details.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

Why would you carry on playing if they are still playing? Sounds like a no win
    No fee. If you win, you make profit, if you lose you just try get refund.

Best thing to do is contact customer care with details.

I tried to do this.

I play 12 tables of DYM at the same time and auto register into the next table without checking the entrants.

When I saw these guys, I then started to unregister from games and yes, I did contact customer care - they sorted it swiftly to be fair, well played to them.
  • Options
    TWRAMYEPTWRAMYEP Member Posts: 351
    edited March 2020
    Did you get any refund?
  • Options
    They are back guys, same two players as last night, currently playing....
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,618

If you reported it to Customer Care, then it won't have been ignored, it will have been passed to the Fraud Teams to investigate & act as appropriate. Action is not always instant, but all reports of collusion are investigated & dealt with in due course.

Feel free to speak to CC again if you wish, but if it's been reported it will already be on file & it won't be ignored.
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    edited March 2020
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    gregkdy82 said:

say the names here so others know

Not a good idea....
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    No names please, the matter is being dealt with. In any case, it does not need Inspector Clouseau to work out who the accused are.
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528

gregkdy82 said:

say the names here so others know

Not a good idea....
    You are right was silly to ask. Figured out who it is from look at jacq's results anyway.
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    Just about can switch the laptop on lol how do you check someones result?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    bert21 said:

Just about can switch the laptop on lol how do you check someones result?

LOL. I wasted all my sharkscope searches on this and still couldnt find the names.
  • Options
    SwimmrSwimmr Member Posts: 14
    Tikay10 said:

If you reported it to Customer Care, then it won't have been ignored, it will have been passed to the Fraud Teams to investigate & act as appropriate. Action is not always instant, but all reports of collusion are investigated & dealt with in due course.

Feel free to speak to CC again if you wish, but if it's been reported it will already be on file & it won't be ignored.

How do you go about contacting customer support for this matter, seeing lots of accounts from the same areas playing 6m sng.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Swimmr said:

Tikay10 said:

How do you go about contacting customer support for this matter, seeing lots of accounts from the same areas playing 6m sng.

@Swimmr

Try this

HERE

If you have suspicions, always correct to report. Bear in mind though - as I'm sure you will - that the evidence you suggest (same area) is purely circumstantial.

• Options
    Than
    Tikay10 said:

Swimmr said:

Tikay10 said:

@Swimmr

Try this

HERE

If you have suspicions, always correct to report. Bear in mind though - as I'm sure you will - that the evidence you suggest (same area) is purely circumstantial.

Thanks, one is running right now if any one wants to rail.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Swimmr said:

Tikay10 said:

If you have concerns then obviously report but I hope you have more to go on than the accounts are from the same area.
  • Options

They are literally talking with each other in the chat, they clearly know one another, not saying they are based on 1 sng, but can imagine it helping to track it sooner rather than later. If others have been having the same issues.
    MattBates said:

Swimmr said:

Tikay10 said:

If you have concerns then obviously report but I hope you have more to go on than the accounts are from the same area.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="Swimmer"
    Man.they the mite be friends...
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    With benefits.