You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, UKOPS Day 9, Saturday 11th April

2»

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    MISTY4ME said:

Tikay10 said:

@MISTY4ME

Sorted now mate, thanks for the nudgelet.

You're welcome @Tikay10 ......and many thanks for getting it sorted so quickly. It's great to have such a pro-active forum, and Team at SKY Towers :)
    @Sky__James sorted it, he's always there when I need him. @Sky_SamT helped me once too.
  • Options
    sillymidsillymid Member Posts: 81
    Tikay10 said:

UKOPS 54 £5,000 Mini Bounty Hunter (£11,130)

805 entries for this, so once again it took some navigating.

sillymid came out on top, & who would begrudge him that? We learned from the Daily Question thread earlier this week that he worked for the NHS for the best part of 40 years & though now semi-retired he still does street triage work. In truth, I don't know what street triage means, but it sounds pretty noble to me. One positive aspect of this virus is that, at last, the general public are showing their appreciation for our NHS staff. Quite right too. He collected ~£1,550 last night, & whilst he has always been profitable in his 9 years here, that was far & away his biggest win yet. Bravo.

In 6th was mkgunner who has been a loyal supporter of the Daily Forum Comp throughout.

@sillymid 3339000 1 £1307.78 + £247.06 Head Prizes 15

@bagpuss17 0 2 £698.41 + £9.61 Head Prizes 2

@Rock561 0 3 £417.38 + £94.63 Head Prizes 13

@hugs1 0 4 £339.46 + £77.90 Head Prizes 10

@yamaha1515 0 5 £278.25 + £91.56 Head Prizes 8

@mkgunner 0 6 £222.60 + £13.36 Head Prizes 3
    Thank you Tikay,

"Street Triage is a group of mental health professionals who provide on the spot advice to police officers who are dealing with people with possible mental health problems. This advice can include an opinion on a person’s condition, or appropriate information sharing about a person’s health history. The aim is, where possible, to help police officers make appropriate decisions, based on a clear understanding of the background to these situations. This should lead to people receiving appropriate care more quickly, leading to better outcomes and a reduction in the use of section 136" (which is the Police power to apprehend a mentally disordered person in a public place). [Department of Health]

Most of us are still working in one of the Control Rooms to support our Police colleagues at this difficult time. Thank you for all your support for NHS workers.