You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

colluders

Comments

• Options
    JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    johnmonty said:

slight error on hh jacq it was the 62o that bet then called the raise on 8789K board

amended cheers
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Jacquelyn said:

I would add that stopping playing to send in reports to the support is also very time consuming and stops any multi tabling players from playing (lets say one round of 15 tables 20-30 mins to find all the info on ss, screenshot it, copy and paste it in paint or whatever and write associated email with game numbers etc)... so its also very costly too, merely for just reporting it (pretty much impossible to report it whilst playing).

I would certainly welcome an immediate 'temp ban' whilst players are being investigated - there are times when its so bleeding obvious and you report it immediately yet the same players are on all night (i assume, whilst they are being investigated) thus stopping players that have noticed it from registering - it can therefore affect a whole session and not just the table you are/were involved in with them.

Yesterday there was the most clearest cut example I have ever seen in a dym game:

Player X has 2,6 offsuit and 5000+ chips
    Player Y has J10 and struggling for chips

Firstly, weirdly, there was all sorts of raising and re-raising pre flop from both players (weird seeing as we now know their hands). Weird betting and calling continued on the flop and turn.

Board eventually made player Y a straight, player X had 6 high.

On river, player X bet his 2,6, player Y minimum (only 200 more) re-raised with his straight and player X called with 6 high.

What they almost definitely didnt realise is that by checking the table history the other players can see what player X had (the 2,6).

In short - caught red handed chip dumping.

Player Y continued to play at the tables all evening and the next day, and I assume hasn't been banned. This was 2 days ago and other affected players are yet to receive a refund.

I am positive if that continues the player will be banned sooner rather than later and the players will receive their refund.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2020
    Looks like there's more cheats out there tonight. Spotted on £16.50 DYM. Third group I've come across in five days, and I have a fourth pair of players noted as 'maybe' dodgy too.

@Jacquelyn and @FatherJes were knocked out prior to these two hands. As for me, I cashed but only after deliberately taking a flip vs one of the cheats in a spot I would've otherwise likely folded, knowing that I was at a disadvantage if I tried to play the rest of the game, so I had to take the flip.

Figured I'd stick the hands in here while waiting in the live chat queue - This game has now been reported.

Hand ID: 1482489837 (anonymised) - Yes that's a raise/fold to a 2.5bb stack when getting about 7/1 to call.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    ASmall blind150.00150.004265.00
    BBig blind300.00450.00475.00
    Your hole cards
    Ferret17Fold
    EvilPinguFold
    ARaise450.00900.003815.00
    BAll-in475.001375.000.00
    AFold
    BMuck
    BWin1200.001200.00
    BReturn175.000.001375.00
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Hand ID: 1482491150 (also anonymised, from the same game, 1 orbit later)
    ASmall blind150.00150.002915.00
    BBig blind300.00450.00925.00
    Your hole cards
    Ferret17Fold
    EvilPinguFold
    ARaise450.00900.002465.00
    BRaise600.001500.00325.00
    AFold
    BMuck
    BWin1200.001525.00
    BReturn300.000.001825.00
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Jac35 said:

Can we confirm that all players who are involved in games where collusion has taken place are refunded and not just the players who report it?

Tikay10 said:

Where refunds are deemed to be appropriate due to jiggery-pokery in a DYM, they are not restricted to those who report it.

Logged in and noticed my balance had increased overnight - Checked account history and saw this :)

Seems that Sky are indeed refunding games without individual players having to report players themselves, since the only game I've knowingly played and failed to cash against colluders was an £11 DYM. Also a fairly quick turnaround since I've only been playing the £22s since maybe Saturday/Sunday.
  • Options
    johnmontyjohnmonty Member Posts: 92
    Just checked my account after seeing this and have also received 2x£22 adjustments, good to see sky tackling this issue promptly wp
  • Options
    I havent had one for the 11 gbp above that you posted about pingu... yet, anyway.... i mean i did bust before it got collusive so maybe i wont get one!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    Jacquelyn said:

I havent had one for the 11 gbp above that you posted about pingu... yet, anyway.... i mean i did bust before it got collusive so maybe i wont get one!

Shouldn't matter, you were sitting with cheats
  • Options
    sircrypticsircryptic Member Posts: 52
    My experience has been slightly different in regards to a refund, after seeing pingu post about receiving one I decided to contact live chat and chase up a report I submitted last week about 2 players. The guy in chat was very helpful, took the details down and asked if he could email me back to save me waiting while he chased it up. 30 minutes later he emailed me and told me my account had now been credited with £5.50. After finishing my dym session I checked in account history but couldn't find any evidence of the £5.50 being credited and had to contact live chat again who asked to see a screenshot of the email, but then after I sent it she immediately credited my account. Got there in the end but a bit of a faff!
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    I, as far as I'm aware haven't been a victim to colluders on Sky. Although I'm probably too thick to notice. I have occasionally witnessed chip dumping, usually in the deepstacks, but have found that calling the players out in the chatbox usually prevents a repeat.

However on the occasions that Sky have had to reimburse my account for technical issues etc I've always found them to be quick and reliable.

Not all sites are equal however and I have had problems with both Stars and Party and as for 888 it took them 35 days to credit me with a $20 buy in when their software crashed and all the games that were running were cancelled.

Sky do a really good job. do they always get it right first time ? occasionally not, but usually a call is all it takes.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    edited April 2020
    (Aliases removed) both from same location neither cashed but one obv chip dump
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    edited April 2020
    gpc70 said:

HAHA tremendous aliases, no-one will ever suspect a thing..... :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited April 2020
    @gpc70

The Office are aware mate & will do whatever may be needed.

Sometimes in these cases which look so obvious, it's because of genuine lack of knowledge of the rules. If someone wanted to get up to no good, I doubt they would use almost identical aliases & locations.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    gpc70 said:

Just watched one play.

They wont be winning the DYM Streak Week.
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    another 2 at it , in the 5.50 dym , both in same room now too , spoke to live chat

hopefully you get a refund @JingleMa
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    Thanks John, I've sent you a pm.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    Chip dumping? 5.50 DYM hand @ 2:06 this morning Tournament ID: 34574198
    JingleMaSmall blind200.00200.001590.00
    ABig blind400.00600.004925.00
    Your hole cards
    BCall400.001000.00572.50
    Maestro83Fold
    JingleMaFold
    ACheck
    Flop
    ACheck
    BBet400.001400.00172.50
    ACall400.001800.004525.00
    Turn
    ACheck
    BAll-in172.501972.500.00
    AFold
    BMuck
    BWin1800.001800.00
    BReturn172.500.001972.50
  • Options
    2 more very obvious ones this evening... playing the higher stakes dym tables... both from same location beginning with R...

Have reported it to support.

Thank you to @The_Reflex for alerting me after some very weird erratic play on the bubble of a 33 pound dym.
  • Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 198
    edited May 2020
    My first time of spotting this. Tournament ID: 34616192. Clearly chip dumping.

Aliases removed by Moderators
  • Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 198
    Named them because without names these posts are worthless to others