You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP, with added nonsense.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense.:
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : lol thanks, and they tell you to only play with 5% of your bankroll pfffttttt. Couldnt really post on here last night, just as the open started i spilt a can of lager over ym keyboard, and every letter i pressed it just brought up a jumble on random letters.  The small posts i made took some time dleeting all the random letters i didnt want. Enjoyed playing this last night, a little gutted to be beaten by one place but its my first cash in n 8pm tourny out of around 9 attempts so cant complain to much. Played tight for the most of it, the only hands i got involved with in first 90 minutes were 99x3 and aax2.  Luckily doubled up/ won nice pots with all 5 hands. There was 54 left with 50 getting paid, I was 2nd on tbl with around 25k in chips, chip leader on tbl had about 40k.  Everyone started playing tighter due to the upcomming bubble, I tried to steal a few pots but the chip daddy just rerasied every single pot and I ended up folding most of the time.  Chip daddy must have won around 20 hands in a row during this time, and everyone else on our tbl ended up short stacked once the buble had burst. Once the bubble had burst, the chip leader got moved tbl and replaced by a short stack, there was 6 of us on tbl i was chip leader and only had 8bb's.  Won a few little pots then played a pot horribly.  Had 22 in big blind, small blind called me.  First msitake i didnt raise.  Flop came qq6, he checks, i check, turn comes another 6 both check again, river comes a 2, he checks and I decide to make a stupid bet, obviouslyt only gunan get called by a better hand so pointless, he had the 6 and beat me. Played my 2nd bad hand of the night shortly afterwards and that left me a quater of a big blind and that was it. Still was happy with how the tournment had gone after all, think the little fun comp on here helped me concetrate a bit more, I relaly wnated to be playing tonights main event with money form tikays pocket, oh well theres always next time 
    Posted by 35suited
    Marvellous!

Seriously, very well done mate, I followed you all night, but it so often comes down to one hand.