You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Totally Gutted

2»

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    never fails to amaze me how stupid some people really are elsa, which is actually why I chose my name--lol--but there is stupid, and there is evil minded, sick, (several banned expletives) soles r us innit
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    Thanks to doh and nutter for cheering me up and not to mention mickjenn who has been texting me, thanks for all the support guys i really do appreciate it HONEST !!

I will now go to bed with a semi on (smile that is) cheers for all your support and thanks again.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Totally Gutted:
    Yes it was a genuine lol mate, not a sarcastic one, it made me laugh too !!  The thread has had a good response - hopefully these clowns wont put the guy off sky poker - it will happen everywhere - sky seems to get alot of criticism for its software and C/services etc - but they deal with chatbox/forum plonkers better than any other site I've played on, (all 3 of them) He wins too much on here to leave anyway!!! :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     it does happen everywhere dohhhhhh, but I found a great site, where it only happens in french or spanish, and I ain't got a floppin clue what they are on about---lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks to doh and nutter for cheering me up and not to mention mickjenn who has been texting me, thanks for all the support guys i really do appreciate it HONEST !! I will now go to bed with a semi on (smile that is) cheers for all your support and thanks again.
    Posted by goodylad21
    nice one goodlad, you got a great bunch here in the majority innit !---don't forget that--try not to think about it tonight, think about this instead-----why is this joke funny--------what's red and invisible?-----

NO TOMATOES!
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited March 2010
    I was at the table also the guy was a disgrace, ive never seen anything as bad at the tables as this. I reported it Goody as im sure you did.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    I was at the table also the guy was a disgrace, ive never seen anything as bad at the tables as this. I reported it Goody as im sure you did.
    Posted by tallboy

I'm sorry to hear about this guys. but well done for all reporting it.

you can be sure that all reported incidents will be thoroughly looked into with appropriate action taken.

(oh and thanks for not naming and shaming.)