You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Waa-hay, it's Friday and that means it's ORFY time again- 10-seater tourney with added prizes to win

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,031
edited May 2020 in Poker Chat
Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for May, Week 5. Friday 29th May- Week 5 of 5.

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name and teamname/Ind on this thread to register and thus qualify for the chance to win a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 Bounty Hunter on 5th June.

It runs every Friday...you only need two valid scores to be in with a chance to win. Your two best scores count.

Start time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Tournament type: 10 Seater Deepstack MTT- Entry fee- £3.30
12min Blinds- Late Registration NOW 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (and bring your friends)- Come along, have some fun and banter, play in a nice, relaxed and deep structured tourney with a chance to win a FREE Tournament entry.
Week 1- 1st May- League leader: goldnballz
Week 2- 8th May- League leader: bbMike
Week 3- 15th May- League leader: Boomswitch; Winner- Wilhelm
Week 4- 22nd May- League Leader: Toffeeandy; Winner- Toffeeandy
Week 5- 29th May- League Winner: Toffeeandy; Runner-up- goldnballz

PRIZES
Winner: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 5th June)
Runner-up: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 5th June)

Special Thanks go to @Tikay10 and all the peeps @SkyPoker for their ongoing support and donation of prizes.

RULES
Last date for valid entries into the league: end of late registration every Friday
You must post your name in this thread or be listed in the Autoreg list
To qualify for a prize you must play at least 2 of the weeks in that particular month
Only your best 2 scores count
In case of a tie for a prize then countback will be taken into account; i.e, the best individual score from a qualifying week shall count.
Please note: The prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and the winners shall automatically entered on Friday 5th June.

Good luck at the tables

Comments

• Options
    Happy May Day everyone and welcome to the Friday Orfordable League. Come along, bring your friends and have some fun in a full ring Deepstack tourney with MTT prizes available to the top two players in the League.
    Below is the Autoreg list for tonight and the whole of May. If you wish to qualify for a prize then please register on this thread with your name/teamname before the end of late reg (60mins- end of Level 6).

• Options
    trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    in please
  • Options
    trevil25 said:

in please

Welcome @trevil25

I have added you to the list and will show in tomorrow's League table. Very best of luck to you

Andy
    (SidV79)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,156
    Why not sounds like fun. In please
  • Options
    giesahaungiesahaun Member Posts: 109
    IND please
  • Options
    @TheEdge949 @giesahaun Welcome to the Orfy. I have added you both and you will show in the League table tomorrow. Good luck
  • Options
    Good morning folks, here is the League table after May Week 1. Well done to all who cashed and thank you all for playing

• Options
    Good morning folks, I hope everyone is well and staying safe in these mad times.
    After May Week 1 the league leader is @goldnballz but with another 4 weeks to go anything can (and probably will) happen so well played Keith. If you are not registered to play but would like to get involved and be in with a chance of winning a prize, then post your Name/teamname on this thread, best of luck everyone.

• Options
    mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    I'll join you, tonight. If it's not too late?

I've forgotten what it's like to play a full table.
  • Options
    Welcome mushroom1, to the Friday Orfordable League, the only 10-seater MTT on Sky Poker. We are a merry little bunch that usually have a bit of banter at the tables and play a bit of poker, hoping to win a bit of money along the way as well. This has the added bonus of the chance to win free entry into an £11 BH on the 1st Friday of the following month. Anyway, the very best of luck at the tables

Andy (SidV79)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Good morning folks, here is the updated League table after May Week 2, thank you all for playing

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    Missed me score Andy finished 8th
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Sorry about that @stokefc, table (above) has been amended and is now showing your correct score. Thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    thx mate back amoungst the pack , that,ll do
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy people, I trust you are all well and staying safe. Here we are at the midpoint of the month and the League table is anything but settled, with three more weeks to go, as everyone is still in with a chance of winning a prize. Here is the Autoreg list so best of luck everyone tonight

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    can i join again please
  • Options
    Welcome back @engy. I have added you and your result will appear in tomorrow morning's post. Very best of luck to you tonight
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    In please Sid (THS)
  • Options
    Welcome to the Orfy Wilhelm. I have added you and your score is now in the League table. Very well played on winning last night
  • Options
    Good morning folks, for the third time in three weeks we have a new League Leader, @Boomswitch, but with two weeks still to go anyone can still win a prize so make sure you all turn up and play as everything is still to play for. Thank you all for playing, here is the League Table after May Week 3